View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-PFa[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Planet Earth II S01E05-06 HEVC 2160p UHD 360? BluRay HDR DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Prison.Break.S05E04.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Americans.2013.S05E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Karachi Se Lahore (2015) 720p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Shah (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Wrong Number (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.166.238.61.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

THE GLAD RAG BALL 1964>>>>>>HELP PLEASE

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
old_lady_with_attitude avatar
Posted: Mon May 05, 2014 16:03
Author:
Please can any one help me? I am looking for/ Can anyone find a live film music concert called THE GLAD RAG BALL 1964. It featured all the greatest stars of the 60s. The Stones, The Animals, The Who and loads more......................It was hosted by Jimmy Savill and a few others (ready steady go promoted it) The venue was at Wembley Stadium. It went from 9.00pm until 7.00am the next morning and it got me in a hell of a lot trouble with my parents as I was only 14 years old at the time. I know it was televised as I was constantly on camera sitting on some one’s shoulders. It was not a live show, and as a punishment my father sent me to bed and refused to let me watch it when it come on TV the following week!!! I had to hear all about it from my school mates and my mum. I have searched You Tube and Google but the links keep taking me to blocked pirate web sites.
You ET film finders and up loaders are my only hope of me ever watching myself at 14. And now I am only an old lady, but that 14 year old girl is still in me! Please help.
No avatar
Posted: Mon May 05, 2014 16:13
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: old_lady_with_attitudeET babyET junkieET lover
Please can any one help me? I am looking for something that may not even exists (but I think it has to)
with this 9/10 already stop reading + would try to help .for the simpel reason you think it may be out but not sure. atleast tahts how ppl usealy act. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0404989/?ref_=fn_al_tt_5 + why make more then oen post about it
old_lady_with_attitude avatar
Posted: Mon May 05, 2014 16:27
Author:
Thank you for the link and trying to help taker, but I had this site up and no way would it let me watch anything! I only know how to down load with U torrent. I am very new to this.
No avatar
Posted: Mon May 05, 2014 17:17
Author: Blocked
maby a uploader know where to find it for ya. i had a quick look came up emty
musicbuoy avatar
Posted: Mon May 05, 2014 23:00
Author: ET junkie
old_lady_with_attitude wrote:
Please can any one help me? I am looking for/ Can anyone find a live film music concert called THE GLAD RAG BALL 1964. It featured all the greatest stars of the 60s. The Stones, The Animals, The Who and loads more......................It was hosted by Jimmy Savill and a few others (ready steady go promoted it) The venue was at Wembley Stadium. It went from 9.00pm until 7.00am the next morning and it got me in a hell of a lot trouble with my parents as I was only 14 years old at the time. I know it was televised as I was constantly on camera sitting on some one’s shoulders. It was not a live show, and as a punishment my father sent me to bed and refused to let me watch it when it come on TV the following week!!! I had to hear all about it from my school mates and my mum. I have searched You Tube and Google but the links keep taking me to blocked pirate web sites.
You ET film finders and up loaders are my only hope of me ever watching myself at 14. And now I am only an old lady, but that 14 year old girl is still in me! Please help.

Hope you find it Old Lady coz I would love to watch it, up on shoulders and all. Good Luck
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon May 05, 2014 23:56
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
The Glad Rag Ball - a four camera shoot by ATV - was shot 19/11/1965, and transmitted 940pm-1025pm 08/12/1965

Sorry to be the bearer of bad new but it seems from what I have found out, is that ATV/ITV(?) have wiped the footage, tho it may exist in some format in the hands of a foreign TV company but no one knows for sure.

The Who's segemnt was saved and had been on Youtube but taken down as DMCA by the Who's managment, so it's possible they have the footage still. Other than that 15-20 second segments have been saved by use in programs "Story of Light Entertainment" by BBC2 or "Forever young, how Rock'n'Roll is grow up"

The only way I can see that may help you is to contact this site, reelinintheyears, they seem to have a great knowledge of TV music programes and availibility of footage.

PS, Do you remember who stormed of the stage due to PA problems?
musicbuoy avatar
Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 00:44
Author: ET junkie

Would that be you Big_A????
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 02:14
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
musicbuoy wrote:

was Daltry no?
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 23:02
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
musicbuoy wrote:
No, not me.
19tommy59 wrote:
PS, Do you remember who stormed of the stage due to PA problems?was Daltry no?
Correct

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5