Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.167.188.64.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

wild bills run (2012)

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 00:17
Author:
Hello i was wondering if anyone had the documentary wild bills run to upload it would be much appreciated

thanks

hers the link to
No avatar
Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 00:21
Author:

philymc316 wrote:
Hello i was wondering if anyone had the documentary wild bills run to upload it would be much appreciated

thanks

hers the link to

19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 01:24
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
philymc316 wrote:

philymc316 wrote:

thanks

hers the link to ??? repeating yourself??
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 02:15
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Don't even thnik of downloading this for free, just buy the DVD or even download/stream it for only $6 from the offical site! It's a production by an independent film maker, who works his arse off making movies, promoting and organising film festivals and thats when he can find time away from his day job in the healthcare profession! If they cant get the support and revenue they deserve do you think they will be able to make any more movies?
No avatar
Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 02:22
Author:
Dear ET police(Big_A_little_A) I didnt ask for a lecture i asked if anyone had a copy to upload all you had to say was yes no its been out a year and a half now im sure its paid for itself by now.I bet plenty of other independant films,docs,music and software go up on this site and plenty others. Maybe some people dont have the spare money or a credit card so they come here to see if its available or maybe they just dont want to spend the 6 dollars. Another thing if your going to be uploading shit to sites for ppl to download i dont think you should be lecturing ppl on what they are downloading.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 04:02
philymc316 wrote:
Dear ET police(Big_A_little_A) I didnt ask for a lecture i asked if anyone had a copy to upload all you had to say was yes no its been out a year and a half now im sure its paid for itself by now.I bet plenty of other independant films,docs,music and software go up on this site and plenty others. Maybe some people dont have the spare money or a credit card so they come here to see if its available or maybe they just dont want to spend the 6 dollars. Another thing if your going to be uploading shit to sites for ppl to download i dont think you should be lecturing ppl on what they are downloading.
WTF do you mean lecture?? he came out with a statement in support of independent filmmakers what is wrong with that? it is his opinion and he is entitled to it, I would like to know who you think you are speaking for the majority of an opinion you think they may have?? of the two you look like the fool!! but that comes as no surprise
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:31
philymc316 wrote:
Oh my such a sensitive soul, or should that be a pathetic twat??

I was not giving you a lecture, I was mearly making a suggestion, but from your attitiude and the comments you have made I can see that you really are just a 5 year old child, and maybe thats why you do not have the $6 to spend, you are too young to get pocket money.

I do not upload shit to sites, I upload good quality movies/TV shows(many out of print or extremely rare to find, which either have no copyright on them, or no one knows who actually owns the copyright anymore so no one is loosing out on anything and the P2P world is gaining) which I need to buy myself to share here, unlike you who seems too stingy/cheap to buy an inexpensive DVD that you would probably not share anyway!

And I will put my hand up and say yes I have uploaded some movies/documentaries by small independent film makers but guess what I had talked to them and had their premission to do so!(For one movie I even helped cover some legal costs for the copyright deal to upload it here on ET)
philymc316 wrote:
its been out a year and a half now im sure its paid for itself by now
So what if the movie has paid for itself, how do you think they make money to create/produce and distibute their next projects?
philymc316 wrote:
i dont think you should be lecturing ppl on what they are downloading.
LMFAO!! Where have I lectured or said anything about what you download? Or did you get that from one of your bed time stories?

PS, I don't have a credit card, and if I need the money to buy a DVD then I work for it, but then again you can neither have a credit card or work for money as your a child!

PPS, It's one thing uploading stuff from major corporations who make millions from their shit movies to uploading small independent movies where the film is made from people donateing their time and money to make it work(pretty much like a torrent site?) VIVA the independent movie makers!

PPPS, If you ever do have some spare pocket money or grow up and are able to get a credit card then I suggest you use them HERE!
No avatar
Posted: Sat May 17, 2014 15:04
Author:
WTF do you mean lecture?? he came out with a statement in support of independent filmmakers what is wrong with that? it is his opinion and he is entitled to it, I would like to know who you think you are speaking for the majority of an opinion you think they may have?? of the two you look like the fool!! but that comes as no surprise[/quote]

Did you even read what he said it wasnt a statemant of suppport(dont even think download that film its only six dollars its from an indepedent film maker blah blah) trying to tell me what to do is lecturing me and i didnt appreciate it. who said i was speaking for the majority of people i was just making a point anyway i was just making a point that some people might not have they money or credit card.

bunch of fuckin hypocrites on a website for copied material
No avatar
Posted: Sat May 17, 2014 15:26
Author:
PS, I don't have a credit card, and if I need the money to buy a DVD then I work for it, but then again you can neither have a credit card or work for money as your a child!

PPS, It's one thing uploading stuff from major corporations who make millions from their shit movies to uploading small independent movies where the film is made from people donateing their time and money to make it work(pretty much like a torrent site?) VIVA the independent movie makers!

PPPS, If you ever do have some spare pocket money or grow up and are able to get a credit card then I suggest you use them HERE! [/quote]

well it doesnt matter who made the film its still stealing you can make yourself out to be all robin hood all you want (takin form the rich and not the poor) get a grip of yourself most people dont give a shit about who made it as long as they dont have to pay for it

Im far from a child by the way im a grown man and i would buy and sell you in an act i dont need to work to get what i want . i dont think il be getting a credit card anytime soon they are for fools. i dont use banks or anything like that im a cash only man

thanks for no help hypocrites of extratorrent. i got a copy from someone helpful on a different site
captainjackfan10 avatar
Posted: Sat May 17, 2014 15:47
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET loverSupermanKittymenSunTurtle
I will look for it today! Not sure if I can find it but will try!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat May 17, 2014 16:58
philymc316 wrote:
well it doesnt matter who made the film its still stealing you can make yourself out to be all robin hood all you want (takin form the rich and not the poor) get a grip of yourself most people dont give a shit about who made it as long as they dont have to pay for it

LMFAO Firstly how is it stealing if you either purchase the DVD/movie(with out sharing it) or have permission from the makers to distribute the DVD/movie freely, or the DVD/movie is no longer subject to copyright and it has lapsed, then no one looses/gains anything as it falls into the public domain?

You say " most people dont give a shit about who made it as long as they dont have to pay for it" well I say then they uncaring uneducated fools, just like you!

Im far from a child by the way im a grown man Well act like one then and i would buy and sell you in an act ?? Are you a human trafficer? i dont need to work to get what i want . i dont think il be getting a credit card anytime soon they are for fools. i dont use banks or anything like that im a cash only man hmm maybe I was wrong, you now sound like your just a crack junkie rent boy!! hustling for dime bags!!

thanks for no help hypocrites of extratorrent. i got a copy from someone helpful on a different site. Well done glad you got the movie, now if you don't mind can you please PM me the link for the torrent you got, or are you just bullshitting??
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat May 17, 2014 17:01
captainjackfan10 wrote:
I will look for it today! Not sure if I can find it but will try!
Watch the price of it as it can be downladed for $6($1 - $4 if you have a working code) or $20 to buy the DVD(officail site price)possibly cheaper to buy elsewhere or to rent.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat May 17, 2014 17:27
OK you are a genius, a very independently wealthy genius,however, Big was absolutely making a supportive statement for independent filmmakers, you missed the mark on this one, but I can understand how that can happen as it is tough to concentrate on trying to make an adult statement while you are stacking your cash under your mattress!!! so with all this wealth you are not willing to part with 6$?? and as for the statement that you are sure that this film has paid for itself already perhaps you are not acquainted with the fact that independent film makers lose money on the films they make with regularity, not every film is an instant success, many of these type films turn out to be great movies yet they are lucky to break even because of limited releases and other reasons, anyway if you dont get it yet you are wrong here and you look like an ass talking about all your money and the fact that you do not have to work well bully for you, you more than likely are a 16 year old pimple faced immature little boy borrowing your moms computer to go on line and make up stories about how wealthy you are?? am I close?? yeah I thought so!! you know what since 6$ is a big deal to you I will pass the hat among us poor folk and try to scratch up 6$ so you can see the film but dont forget to take mommy with you in case the movie is rated R", you should take a time out and go stand in the corner!! you can come out when you have grown up!!
No avatar
Posted: Sat May 17, 2014 22:38
Author:
big a little a maybe you dont upload "illegal" copies but alot of stuff put up on these sites is i just didnt appreciate the comment a simple yes or no would be enough and im far from uneducated by the way and i dont know what a dime a bag is either im not an american as for the link are you having a laugh why would i give it to you sure you can just pay the 6 dollar or whatever to see it
No avatar
Posted: Sat May 17, 2014 23:11
Author:
19tommy59 what a sad person you are resorted to slagging people about what you think is real. No im not a genius and you are far from close with my age im actually 32 not 16 you are far from close with everything you said i actually "buy and sell" for a living and let others do the foot work so you can stick hat and the six dollars up your arse i got a copy elsewhere
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 21 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5