View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.166.31.252.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Question

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
mark_lyon4692 avatar
Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 23:10
Author:
I am looking for a good coverter that turns flac into MP4 and VLC into another type of file.
ausy77 avatar
Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 23:25
Author:
Why would you want to do that?what device you going to play it on?What do you want the file to do?
mark_lyon4692 avatar
Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 00:22
Author:
Ipod Touch I am trying to put my flac files on it so I have that cd.
rikish avatar
Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 01:01
Author:

using midirenderer

-Installation
Run the downloaded file audioconverter.exe to start installation, which is fast and requires no knowledge. After installation, double click on the new icon, you will see the user interface midirenderer.

-Add FLAC Files To Conversion List

Add the FLAC audio files from the "File" menu in batches. If you selected option "Recurse subfolders" then you can add entire folders with FLAC files.

-Choose the proper output folder.

At the right bottom field you can see an Output Folder option. Click on Browse button to set an output path, which will be the destination folder of converted M4A files. If you wish to preserve original folder tree then you need to use option "Keep directory structure".

-Set The Compression Options

At this step you can select M4A sampling rate or keep the original sampling rate from FLAC file.

-Start Converting

Click on the biggest Start Converting Now button, the conversion task will be started immediately.

Attachment:

midirenderer-small.gif  [ 14.15 KB | Downloads: 2 ]
KNGHT avatar
Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 01:10
Author:
formatfactory converts everything and its free
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 01:38
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
mark_lyon4692 wrote:
I am looking for a good coverter that turns flac into MP4 and VLC into another type of file.
Bit confused here, as it looks like your saying that you want to convet audio files(FLAC) into video files(MP4) and also looking for something to turn a VLC file(do you know what a VLC file is? See Below) into another type of file(can you be a bit more specific?) all to add to your Ipad touch.

Yous say that you want to add them so that you have the CD, so are all the original files your starting with just audio files or files with both video and audio files combined?

Files supported by Ipad touch,

Audio Playback

Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4,

Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV
User-configurable maximum volume limit

TV and Video

AirPlay mirroring and video out to Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation)
Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats

MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640x480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats

Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280x720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format

These are the file types that you can play on the Ipad touch, so if you want to convert FLAC audio files only then I suggest a free and easy to use app called Foobar2000 to convert them to MP3.

If your wanting to convert FLAC audio files to MP4/avi then you will get audio only with no video, and I suggest this method should only be used if you want to edit the audio tracks(which can be done by other methods more easily).
If it is a video file with FLAC audio then you just need to use Quicktime to open the file, then using the menu, select "file" then "export" then "save as", and select to save it as an AVI file(best to change the file name as you save it so you can keep the origianal file intact).

OK now for VLC files, it may look like a file is as you say a VLC file but that may be just because VLC is the default software to open the file with.

"Media playlist used by VLC media player, a free, cross-platform audio and video playback program; saves a playlist in the exact same format as .M3U and .PLS files, but uses the ".vlc" file extension so that it is natively recognized by VLC media player.

VLC playlists can be created by renaming an M3U or PLS file with the ".vlc" extension. Conversely, to use a VLC playlist file with another media player, you can rename the ".vlc" extension to ".m3u" or ".pls.""
(Source
Now if you have created a .m3u file, I'm pretty sure you can then use Foobar2000 to convert it into single MP3 files, will need to recheck as it's been a while since I have done that.

Sorry for the long winded help, if theres any questions please ask.
mark_lyon4692 avatar
Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 03:04
Author:

Big_A_Little_A wrote:

mark_lyon4692 wrote:

Bit confused here, as it looks like your saying that you want to convet audio files(FLAC) into video files(MP4) and also looking for something to turn a VLC file(do you know what a VLC file is? See Below) into another type of file(can you be a bit more specific?) all to add to your Ipad touch.

Yous say that you want to add them so that you have the CD, so are all the original files your starting with just audio files or files with both video and audio files combined?

Files supported by Ipad touch,
Audio Playback

Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4,

Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV
User-configurable maximum volume limit

TV and Video

AirPlay mirroring and video out to Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation)
Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats

MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640x480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats

Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280x720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format

These are the file types that you can play on the Ipad touch, so if you want to convert FLAC audio files only then I suggest a free and easy to use app called Foobar2000 to convert them to MP3.

If your wanting to convert FLAC audio files to MP4/avi then you will get audio only with no video, and I suggest this method should only be used if you want to edit the audio tracks(which can be done by other methods more easily).
If it is a video file with FLAC audio then you just need to use Quicktime to open the file, then using the menu, select "file" then "export" then "save as", and select to save it as an AVI file(best to change the file name as you save it so you can keep the origianal file intact).

OK now for VLC files, it may look like a file is as you say a VLC file but that may be just because VLC is the default software to open the file with.

"Media playlist used by VLC media player, a free, cross-platform audio and video playback program; saves a playlist in the exact same format as .M3U and .PLS files, but uses the ".vlc" file extension so that it is natively recognized by VLC media player.

VLC playlists can be created by renaming an M3U or PLS file with the ".vlc" extension. Conversely, to use a VLC playlist file with another media player, you can rename the ".vlc" extension to ".m3u" or ".pls.""
(Source
Now if you have created a .m3u file, I'm pretty sure you can then use Foobar2000 to convert it into single MP3 files, will need to recheck as it's been a while since I have done that.

Sorry for the long winded help, if theres any questions please ask.

I am trying to turn the FLAC into mp4 files as that is what is needed for the Ipod touch. (not video) I am trying to get it into a music file not video.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:17
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
mark_lyon4692 wrote:
I am trying to turn the FLAC into mp4 files as that is what is needed for the Ipod touch. (not video) I am trying to get it into a music file not video.
OK if your starting with a FLAC audio file there is no need to convert it into a .MP4 file(which is a video file), just use Foobar2000 to convert it to a MP3 file(audio music file) which will play on the Ipad touch as long as it follows these specifications.
"MP3(8 to 320 Kbps) or MP3 VBR", these will play on the Ipad touch. Quick FLAC to MP3 conversion Tutorial - FOOBAR2000
LRS avatar
Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 22:18
Author: AdminSun
MP-4 and MPEG-4 are both containers MP4 is mainly the container part that can
store audio or video date while MPEG-4 is a compression format
Better explanation here. most think they are the same thing.

I prefer Formatfactory as KNGHT has suggested but the default is 128 kbps where you want to set it to max 320 Kbps when possible like Big_A said for best quality.

Make sure you download from a trusted source even though it's freeware.

YoGi avatar
Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 14:49
Author: Admin
mark_lyon4692 avatar
Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 15:37
Author:
Is it a music converter though I dont want it in video form as it's not in video form it's in VLC music form.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 15:52
Author: Admin
mark_lyon4692 avatar
Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 16:32
Author:

PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
make your videos with this

I want it in track form of MP4 not video.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5