Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.157.210.33.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Friendliness vs not

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
JonInChina avatar
Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 02:14
Author:
I am a new guy.
I am hoping this site can be a friendly one. I agree to what the rules say.
So, when the comments about an article are nothing but a flaming of other users of this site, I wonder if the rules are not real.
Is this a friendly use of the site? Read these from member comments.

Quote 'as long as dumb shmucks keep buying crapple? the longer your letting them empty your wallet.
Quote 'And those pricks will just keep swelling and smoking cuban cigars and shagging your missus whilst you ogle your gorgeous new iphone or iPad.
Quote 'got you all by the bollocks'
Quote 'stupid gay Cr-apple products'
Quote 'some people have more money than common sense'
Quote 'Apple is Sooo Dumb"
Quote 'If you are a tech, you would know these things Grasshopper'
Quote 'hope there were no dodgy photos of you and your wife left on it! whoever has your phone now has all your old stuff!
Quote 'Another big let down from Crapple,

I don't think so. The article about Apple being slow to update software is not about how stupid Apple users are. Members who only want to knock other users for something beyond their control should be banned. Comments inviting slam wars or flame should be banned.
Soup avatar
Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 13:05
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
JonInChina wrote:
I am a new guy.
I am hoping this site can be a friendly one. I agree to what the rules say.
So, when the comments about an article are nothing but a flaming of other users of this site, I wonder if the rules are not real.
Is this a friendly use of the site? Read these from member comments.

Quote 'as long as dumb shmucks keep buying crapple? the longer your letting them empty your wallet.
Quote 'And those pricks will just keep swelling and smoking cuban cigars and shagging your missus whilst you ogle your gorgeous new iphone or iPad.
Quote 'got you all by the bollocks'
Quote 'stupid gay Cr-apple products'
Quote 'some people have more money than common sense'
Quote 'Apple is Sooo Dumb"
Quote 'If you are a tech, you would know these things Grasshopper'
Quote 'hope there were no dodgy photos of you and your wife left on it! whoever has your phone now has all your old stuff!
Quote 'Another big let down from Crapple,

I don't think so. The article about Apple being slow to update software is not about how stupid Apple users are. Members who only want to knock other users for something beyond their control should be banned. Comments inviting slam wars or flame should be banned.
I'm guessing your an apple user lol, or your employed by apple? and yes if i choose to knock apple that's got fook all to do with you, did or have i had a pop at you in said post? no? people on this site mostly have an open opinion on many things, so if that bothers you then simply don't comment
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 16:59
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
get a thicker set of skin bud, people are entitled to their opinion and here they are allowed to say so, nobody was talking about any members so why are you taking it so personally? relax and d/l a movie and enjoy what the site has to offer and I suggest you stay away from the comment sections like Pea said, nothing to do with you bud.
ausy77 avatar
Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 18:20
Author:
Another person who thinks the world centers on them,get a grip not everything is about you,in your statement above I see no flaming towards any member at all,so why take it personal.It's drama queens like yourself that actually start the kind of flame wars your saying.So take the advice of the guys above and grow a pair.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5