Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.211.0.142.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

BEST TORRENT SITE BUT SHOULD CHANGE THE RULES (closed)

AuthorMessage
M4Master avatar
Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 16:22
Author: Blocked
Hi All.

I am M4Master and I Respect ET by My Heart.

I want to Thank the Owners for making such a great site which I think is Number 1 in the Torrent Industry (As torrents here get the Max Seeders and Max Number Of Downloads)

But, I want to Put some Light On the Rules Made which makes all the Newbies, Unhappy.

I Myself, is from Android World and I know how to Crack/Patch and Mod the Games and Apps and Own a Forum with MafiaSSS (Trusted uploader of ET )

But, when I made an Account on ET to do Good-work for the People who Download Torrents from here, I came to know the Rules which Made My Mind go Upside Down......

A Person from Software Industry Is made to Upload Books and Music and get it verified..
The Verification this is Important but how come a Person who has Vast Knowledge about Android can Upload Songs and Books ?????

Its Just We studied Physics for a Whole Month but the Paper was of Literature

The thing isn't over here.........
The Admins/Moderators say to show some Originality in the torrents......

But, how come a Person from Android world show his creativity in Music ????

And, Torrent is a Place where People Share someone's Hard-work....
So, from where Comes the Originality ?????

So, I request Admins to take this matter into consideration and make proper changes in the Rules as People (including me) are bit Unsatisfied as they are not able to Upload the things in which they have the Knowledge

Hope You don't take the Feedback in a Bad way and BAN me for no reason.

Regards
M4Master
YoGi avatar
Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 16:54
Author: Admin
We have enough uploaders uploading Android content .... how many more do we need

and why should we change rules for the worlkd, when the world has accepted out rules in a very humble way when it comes to uploading restrictions ?

This is the p2p world, we are a site. You want to upload and be "famous" in the torrent world as an ANDROID re-tagger ( like everybody else, never have I seen one mention of who modified the apk files ) then go to the 100's of other sites which let you upload what you want and give you TRUSTED status without even checking content... if you are interested, PM me and I will send you a list of websites which have rules that suit your style
innoxentshah avatar
Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 17:03
Author: Site FriendET loverTurtle
M4Master If Admins Kept Some rules then we should know that It will be better for us..!!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 23:22
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Hope you dont ban me for no reason? what a smart azz!!! bottom line you do not like the rules here go somewhere else the rules are in place for a reason and were well thought out, you want to jump in as a new member and just start uploading whatever whenever? aint happening, just chill out abide by the rules and all will be well if not? well you know!!and it does'nt matter who you think you are somewhere else, here you prove yourself just like everyone else,and tooting your own horn aint gonna help ya either and who nominated YOU speaker for all the noobs? I didnt get the memo? anybody else get the memo?
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 00:50
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
M4Master wrote:

I want to Thank the Owners(what about the hard working staff and the other members??) for making such a great site which I think is Number 1 in the Torrent Industry (As torrents here get the Max Seeders and Max Number Of Downloads)

But, I want to Put some Light On the Rules Made which makes all the Newbies, Unhappy.(most I have spoken to are glad to see rules like this as it helps keep the site clean and stopps an overload of work for the dedicated satff to deal with)

I Myself, is from Android World and I know how to Crack/Patch and Mod the Games and Apps and Own a Forum with MafiaSSS (Trusted uploader of ET )

But, when I made an Account on ET to do Good-work for the People who Download Torrents from here, I came to know the Rules which Made My Mind go Upside Down......(WOW?? a simple rule makes your mind go upside down, did it make you do a handstand??)

A Person from Software Industry Is made to Upload Books and Music and get it verified..(Whats wrong with that? It shows that you are willing to work for your uploader status and that you will upload good quality stuff. to ensure that when you get the status you can upload what you want to.)
The Verification this is Important but how come a Person who has Vast Knowledge about Android can Upload Songs and Books???(Because its the rules?)

Its Just We studied Physics for a Whole Month but the Paper was of Literature(Um what OK,um yeah right, OK time for more meth!)

The thing isn't over here.........
The Admins/Moderators say to show some Originality in the torrents......
(Yeah upload something that is not here already)

But, how come a Person from Android world show his creativity in Music ????(By using an android app to learn to play the lute?)

And, Torrent is a Place where People Share someone's Hard-work....
So, from where Comes the Originality ?????(Meths done time for some crack and vodka)

So, I request Admins to take this matter into consideration and make proper changes in the Rules as People (including me) are bit Unsatisfied as they are not able to Upload the things in which they have the Knowledge
(do you not mean, "make proper changes in the Rules as People (including me) are bit Unsatisfied impatient")

Hope You don't take the Feedback in a Bad way and BAN me for no reason.
Of course we will ban you, but we would give a reason, and in this case it would be "impatient tool")

Regards
M4Master
image.jpg
M4Master avatar
Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 04:47
Author: Blocked
Reply to PsYcHaYoGi:
I am Not a Android re-tagger.....
Visit my Forum if you want and check each and every App if you want.....

I will PM my Forum Link if you want so that you can trust that i am not an Android retagger

One thing you can do it Search this ET Member "MafiaSSS" and then, open his torrents and find the "Titanium Backup Pro Cracked" torrent.....

If you have android phone, just install it and see.....
It has Clearly written in the Splash Text that Cracked By M4Master [My Forum Name} (don't wanna advertise)

You can also Ask Innocentshah as he too uploads on my forum.......
All my Uploads are genuine and have Originality without any re-tagging........

Reply to innoxentshah:
I know Mate but the Rules Keep Forcing an Android Uploader to Upload some Damn Songs and Books and that too doesn't get verified and give the same Reason that Single MP3s are not verified

Reply to 19tommy59:
I know that rules are for all but what about the replies I get every-time ?????
They say me that Single Mp3s are not verified but what about the Books I have Uploaded ?????

I don't think books are considered as MP3 here...

If they don't want, just don't verify the Songs but why the Hell they aren't Verifying the Books I have Uploaded ??????

Now the Main problem i have is this (see the attached document)......
Every-time I request admins/moderator to Verify my uploads, i get the same Damn Excuse that "SINGLE MP3S ARE NOT VERIFIED"

now, I don't Understand the Real Meaning of this.......

I have Uploaded 4 torrents......

2 of them are books and Definitely they aren't MP3 . SO, why aren't they Verified ??????

My Another Upload are the songs From the Movie "Ek Villian". At the time of Uploading, The Crew of the Movie had Released only 2 Songs which I uploaded and they were Original work (See Cover art, song name, composer name, Singer name, song Comment, [M4Master] is added everywhere)....

It was just yesterday when the full album of that movie was released.....
So, at the time of uploading, I had release the full album only......

Another of my Upload was of Remix Songs.....
That torrent had 9 songs......
That too was considered as Single MP3 torrent : (

So, I wanna Know what Exactly does a SINGLE MP3 TORRENT is meant here.....
Does it mean that the torrent have only 1 MP3 or that the songs uploaded are of Different Albums ?

As, i am really tired of Hearing the same thing ans i want to know exactly what it means

And, i request Admin/Moderator to answer to this question as I really wanna know the meaning in a Brief but in an explained manner with Example so that i will take care of that and would down myself again.

Please be calm while answering as I am getting answers in a Rude tone Every-time by the Head Staff which should be gentle and helping towards newbies : (
Attachment:

File Comment: what does this exactly mean ?
2.png  [ 19.07 KB | Downloads: 5 ]
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 06:43
Author: SuperAdmin
i know how to edit resource files and make it look like i cracked apps,games to that doesn't mean i cracked them
splash screen DOES NOT mean you cracked anything all you have done is implemented your name into someone else work

crackers DO NOT share anything on torrent sites they share them in forums,file dumps,irc channels to make money off them and distribute them to private trackers which they pay for monthly
you dont expect me to believe that your the only cracker that has decided to give your stuff away on torrent sites do ya?

you are not going to get a status dont bother uploading books,music,movies to fool staff into giving you a status
we are not going to change the rules for you or anyone else
move onto another site

staff no verifying torrents for this member is a one trick pony seen many of his kind before

topic closed

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5