Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 184.73.47.110.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Are softwares upload here checked for virus, malware, etc?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
AuthorMessage
snotlob avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 15:09
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
As stated above m8 i am not willing to stick the HDD in my rig, ill wait till i get a shit pentium4 in and get the details then. but I can assure you it came from a crack
SaM avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 15:49
Author:
SaM
anyb0dy wrote:
yea i found a virus and when i posted it on the uploaders page as a comment i got your a moron etc all i did was post what i found and you get insult's a sad state of affair's when your slagged for commenting but that's just the way et is now and it was from a supposed trusted member etc so from me its good night and a hex on the tools .g.

come on..u were not a saint in there..and your post here is misleading..
the way u wrote it made me feel you were called moron by the uploader..
but it wasn't..it was by another downloader who explained to you that it was a false positive and you kept insisting on being right..so every one of you maintained their ground and reacted to each other.....

here is ur first comment:
Quote:
(2014-06-03 20:03:27)
anyb0dy avatar Trojan-FDCD!4E2332EC25A4
i have seen a few of these uploads from you with this hidden in binaries\steam_api.dll why do you do this are you really as dumb as you sound i wonder ????

here it shows that you were the first one to give others ( you dumb as you sound) so why you didnt like getting a ( your a moron) in reply??

and here the other comment that you have deleted:
Quote:
okay okay majority win's i give up on this site and it's tool's i just posted what i found not to be moaned or bitched at by a group of sad little boys who live with mommy still have your o0o i'm so fookin clever moment bye .

and here is the reason you put when deleting the comment:
Quote:
too many assholes with sad advice

now does all this say you were better than the other downloaders who commented????

noting that mainly it was one user ( Sammy1968 ) who was calling you names ( back) but you still decided that too many assholes and bitching group etc )

now ill conclude my reply to you with:

your post here was nothing but a way of removing your frustration over something you failed to prove right in there...and you have used this post to give false accusations on trusted uploaders just cause you think that having scanning a file and getting a TROJAN alert means its a bd thing...rather than that you could have reported the torrent using the report button and adding the details of your scan report or submitting the same to any of the staff...

so those of you who cry that they get virus form trusted uploaders should report those torrents with ( PROPER DETAILS) rather than just throwing name spoiling fairy tales in forums..
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 06:56
Author:
Chill guys.

Getting back to our topic, I agree that all trusted uploaders are not bad, but it might happen that some hacker will upload good stuff to get trusted status and then might start uploading virus?

I mean ET moderators/site owner can understand the problem that non tech guys are facing. There are hundreds of torrent sites out there but why did I choose ET?... simply because I trust this site.

The biggest problem is cracks which shows up as false positives. How to know whether it is really a false positive or virus in name of false positive?

Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:49
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
BeachTranquillity wrote:
The biggest problem is cracks which shows up as false positives. How to know whether it is really a false positive or virus in name of false positive?
If you let it show up on your AV as a virus, then google the name/type of virus and sometimes you can find out the information from different AV sites/forums that let you know if it's safe or not.
Again you will get used to the names of the good software/crack uploaders here on ET that can be trusted.

Other than that you can check it with these free online file scanners,
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en-gb
https://www.virustotal.com/
Some might show the file as a virus but if only a few do then I would say that the file is probably OK and safe to use, but if you follow these rules I found you should be OK.

Rule 1: USE COMMON SENSE

Rule 2: USE COMMON SENSE

Rule 3: See rule 1

Rule 4: See rule 3
anyb0dy avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:38
Author: Blocked
jeez you really need to chill out in your little world's i commented because it's what you do and then there's an army of tool's lmao this is just a website not the world as we know it try reality
YoGi avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 14:59
Author: Admin
anyb0dy wrote:
yea i found a virus and when i posted it on the uploaders page as a comment i got your a moron etc all i did was post what i found and you get insult's a sad state of affair's when your slagged for commenting but that's just the way et is now and it was from a supoosed trusted member etc so from me its good night and a hex on the tools .g.
anyb0dy wrote:
jeez you really need to chill out in your little world's i commented because it's what you do and then there's an army of tool's lmao this is just a website not the world as we know it try reality

Ok, donno where to start ....

Let's try this angle.

1. You lie on a torrent site and at the same time speak about the world and reality.

2. You have passed a judgement about the entire community, and ended up being called a MORON.

3. You fabricate lies to discredit the website and this is unacceptable.

4. You ask us to chill out in our little worlds, yet you have come back to the same torrent site you said you wouldn't visit anymore and you have even left a comment on what you downloaded....

5. as you so wonderfully claiom that it's a torrent site and not the world, BiNGO , high time to start using it like a torrent site and not spreading your retardedness and stupidity evry time you open your mouth... be it here or on torrent comments
( and im not talking about the false-positive)

... unfortunately for you I have gone through your comments and have taken this decision alone ... YOU AND YOUR RACIST AND PROVOCATIVE NATURE, ARE BETTER OFF IN REAL LIFE RATHER THAN A TORRENT SITE

Hope not to see you on a torrent site again.

INSTEAD OF PLAYING THE TOUGH GUY ON A TORRENT WEBSITE, IN YOUR SO CALLED "REAL LIFE" , GO AND TRY EVEN HALF THE SHIT YOU SPEW HERE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU

I HAVE NOTICED, THAT MOST PEOPLE WHO PICK ON OTHER CULTURES AND TRADITIONS AND TRY TO BE SMART USING THE LANGUAGE TO THEIR ADVANTAGE , PUT THEIR TAILS BETWEEN THEIR LEGS AND RUN LIKE COWARDS WHEN CONFRONTED WITH A SIMILAR SITUATION IN --REAL LIFE --
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 21 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2