ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: A.Dark.Song.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiCAM 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Maya (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Rebel (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Secret Of The Magic Gourd (2007) x264 720p WEB-DL Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.80.247.254.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Hello ET! I'm not dead.....


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 30 posts ]
AuthorMessage
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 09:43
Author: Admin
HeAdCnA wrote:
Wow! Thanks for all the warm responses! Yes, I'm a an old school dosser:) You can't go wrong with msdos or python. No, I have never spammed(advertised) at any torrent site. I just bring sites to there knees when they piss me off:) No, I would never attack ET. I happen to love this site. I have the utmost respect for the mods and admin here at ET. I used to enjoy uploading here and having my little chats with wickedintentz. Is he still around? What about dubby? Is he still here? Anyways, thanks for all the quick responses and it's very nice to meet all of you:)

P.S.

I do upload more then just porn:P

Wicks on now and again (:

Dubby I haven't seen in ages, gotta check with JJ on that. The others are around, just not active on site (:

Welcome back from the dead (:
No avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 20:35
Author: Blocked
HeAdCnA now thats a name that i know well will your wife milf be back from the dead too ? pmsl

Damn we had some fun and laughs but i was not using this name at other places and i still owe you guys for banning me at ssssslime.......torrents hahaha but who am i ?

btw willie sends his love and boo says hello

(ok maybe not)

You dosser ))
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 13:07
Author: Blocked
robert2806 wrote:
HeAdCnA now thats a name that i know well will your wife milf be back from the dead too ? pmsl

Damn we had some fun and laughs but i was not using this name at other places and i still owe you guys for banning me at ssssslime.......torrents hahaha but who am i ?

btw willie sends his love and boo says hello

(ok maybe not)

You dosser ))

First off robert! milf will be making her comeback soon as well;) Secondly, i never banned you from lime! Now my wife may have but she's a true bitch! LMAO! I can talk about her right now because it is currently 7 a.m. and she ain't up yet;) I sure miss you rob er blaze er whatever else you go by:P

P.S.

Tell boo i said choke on a fat one you fatass nasty bitch! Tell willie he can suck my cock sideways:P
bubanee avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 18:06
Author: Superman
Stirring the pot i see HeAdY, nothings change you old fossil..

You need to be back at the centre for tea time or they'll release a 1000 kangaroos armed with boomerangs ;)

Look out ET, they have released a madman lol ;)
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 18:16
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
bubanee wrote:
Stirring the pot i see HeAdY, nothings change you old fossil..

You need to be back at the centre for tea time or they'll release a 1000 kangaroos armed with boomerangs ;)

Look out ET, they have released a madman lol ;)
good to see you back, are we going to see the top notch music uploads we are so accustomed to again? hope so, tired of dealing with second best!! once again good to see ya back
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 20:24
Author: Blocked
bubanee wrote:
Stirring the pot i see HeAdY, nothings change you old fossil..

You need to be back at the centre for tea time or they'll release a 1000 kangaroos armed with boomerangs ;)

Look out ET, they have released a madman lol ;)

LOL Bub! Your the man! I don't care what anybody says about you;) Careful with those crocs, rangs, and roos! LOL
Yes, I feel sorry for ET letting an idiot like me around:) good to see you bub you douchebag:P
reno.99999 avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 23:38
Author:
Funny how quick and lippy a few get as soon as the mod status gets lit up again.

TommyTool
bubanee avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 20:37
Author: Superman
19tommy59 wrote:
bubanee wrote:
Stirring the pot i see HeAdY, nothings change you old fossil..

You need to be back at the centre for tea time or they'll release a 1000 kangaroos armed with boomerangs ;)

Look out ET, they have released a madman lol ;)
good to see you back, are we going to see the top notch music uploads we are so accustomed to again? hope so, tired of dealing with second best!! once again good to see ya back

Planning to do a few Bub rips :)
HeAdCnA wrote:
bubanee wrote:
Stirring the pot i see HeAdY, nothings change you old fossil..

You need to be back at the centre for tea time or they'll release a 1000 kangaroos armed with boomerangs ;)

Look out ET, they have released a madman lol ;)

LOL Bub! Your the man! I don't care what anybody says about you;) Careful with those crocs, rangs, and roos! LOL
Yes, I feel sorry for ET letting an idiot like me around:) good to see you bub you douchebag:P

AH ! hope you have a TV in that Dumpster ! lol...
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 19:09
Author: Site FriendSun
Welcome back to ET:) If you need help via Staff give a shout!
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:37
Author: Blocked
Fuck yeah! I'm back and alive and well et! After all I am a legendary immortal. I've been around for hundreds of years now. There is no stopping me. I am currently on a top secret mission. Me and a few of my friends over seas are getting ready to destroy a well known torrent site! I'm not saying which one but who ever guesses which one gets a free cookie from me;)


Look out torrent world! Old school dos vets such as myself never die:)
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:49
Author: AdminSun
HeAdCnA wrote:
Fuck yeah! I'm back and alive and well et! After all I am a legendary immortal. I've been around for hundreds of years now. There is no stopping me. I am currently on a top secret mission. Me and a few of my friends over seas are getting ready to destroy a well known torrent site! I'm not saying which one but who ever guesses which one gets a free cookie from me;)


Look out torrent world! Old school dos vets such as myself never die:)

It's already down :P
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:03
Author: Blocked
LRS wrote:
HeAdCnA wrote:
Fuck yeah! I'm back and alive and well et! After all I am a legendary immortal. I've been around for hundreds of years now. There is no stopping me. I am currently on a top secret mission. Me and a few of my friends over seas are getting ready to destroy a well known torrent site! I'm not saying which one but who ever guesses which one gets a free cookie from me;)


Look out torrent world! Old school dos vets such as myself never die:)

It's already down :P

That's because we're good my friend. The plan is already in motion and we are just getting started. Your all right for a U.K. guy lrs. I don't trust most of you wankers. Lsg2007 and capt kirk ruined it for me. I do miss my old pal pete21 though. I wish I knew where he was today. As they say in England have a bloody good day chap;)
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:05
Author: Blocked
Oh yeah lrs I almost forgot. You didn't mention which torrent site. So no cookie for you;)
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:50
Author: AdminSun
LOL uk wankers :D we are the brains and brawn of the torrenting world the rest were sent down under and anything else just doesn't matter pmsl :))), Most are long gone although kirk is still about...what about that cookie ?
kats down time deffo has nothing to do with the old time dossers but a much bigger organisation and the same trouble here.
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 23:16
Author: Blocked
LRS wrote:
LOL uk wankers :D we are the brains and brawn of the torrenting world the rest were sent down under and anything else just doesn't matter pmsl :))), Most are long gone although kirk is still about...what about that cookie ?
kats down time deffo has nothing to do with the old time dossers but a much bigger organisation and the same trouble here.

LMAO! Poor kat;) I guess I owe you a cookie now:)
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 30 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4