Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.158.99.141.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Best audio mode/format to watch movies on LCD TV

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 08:46
Author:
I download various movies here and watch them on Videocon LCD TV through pen drive. Usually HD rip movies.

Now in few movies the dialogues volume is less audible but in few movies its ok. Can anyone advise me about this problem plz?
KNGHT avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:02
Author:
not sure whats the best audio mode but I suggest to read the description before dling, some movies are out of synch if you really want to fix the out of synch u can down load programs to do so but its a long process, just download and read the decription and see if anyone on there comments say anything about the audio
No avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 06:39
Author:
thanks knght for replying.

But no, in comments I dont find anything on volume so maybe this problem is unique with people watching movies on TV.

Just want to know which audio formats are good for TV.
KNGHT avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 09:30
Author:
There are several high-resolution audio file formats to choose from, all of which support the above sampling rates and bit-depths. They include FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) and ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Codec), both of which are compressed but in a way that (in theory) no information is lost.

Other formats include WAV, AIFF and DSD, the format used for Super Audio CDs. The relative merits of the formats can be argued but most crucial will be compatibility with your particular products and system.

FLAC tends to be the most popular, scoring points over WAV for better meta-data support, ensuring your tracks have artist and title information. There's a healthy debate on the whathifi.com forums on the subject of FLAC vs. WAV.

Of course, as well as downloading your music in these superior formats, you can - and should - also rip your existing music library in these higher-quality file formats.

KNGHT avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 09:34
Author:
make sure your tv is up to date with updates, i have a 42 in samsung smart tv, some files play some dont its up to the codecs
KNGHT avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 09:39
Author:
by the way it has nothing to do with the volume or the way you watch movies on your tv, it has to do with as i said the codecs, or audio format your downloading from, most tvs can play, mp3, mp4, wma, avi etc, some tvs wont play mkv
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 07:00
Author:
thanks again knght for your suggestions.

I think I'll have to still do some research on this. But its kind of difficult and time consuming to get a knack at this tech, something which doesnt happen to my area of expertise.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1