Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.147.212.173.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

looking 4 a job

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 28 posts ]
AuthorMessage
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 23:46
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
I hear if you walk backwards through heavy traffic with your eyes closed it will cure your maladies!!!
TEZ avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 16:59
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
tommy, I know what kind of job you're looking for, but I'm not gonna give it :O
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 18:32
TEZ wrote:
tommy, I know what kind of job you're looking for, but I'm not gonna give it :O
Damn and I was so looking forward to it LOL!!! seriously though you could recommend somebody! FFS!!!
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 23:54
Author: ModeratorET lover
tommy now you have some free time and need a job why don't we all get together and make a horror movie. I am sure it will be a box office hit. ET,s own horror movie :) Those who want to be in just leave your name and let us know what character you want to be and why. I get fist choice so i will be either a ghost or a vampire. Big_A you can either be a character or the producer lol

Well i can't play a devil so someone will have to lol
Soup avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 00:09
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
ange1 wrote:
tommy now you have some free time and need a job why don't we all get together and make a horror movie. I am sure it will be a box office hit. ET,s own horror movie :) Those who want to be in just leave your name and let us know what character you want to be and why. I get fist choice so i will be either a ghost or a vampire. Big_A you can either be a character or the producer lol

As long as i get to splat all newbie software uploaders heads with a baseball bat festooned with six inch nails, and a guarantee that the footage won't end up on the editors floor, count me in!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 00:09
damn good idea Darlin, I want to be the ex disgruntled staff member trying to get his position back only to get the door slammed in his face and now is planning evil for all involved!! whatya think??
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 15:51
peaSoup wrote:
ange1 wrote:

As long as i get to splat all newbie software uploaders heads with a baseball bat festooned with six inch nails, and a guarantee that the footage won't end up on the editors floor, count me in!

Wow pea so your going to be a psychotic killer with a baseball bat lol. Well we have 2 for the movie :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 15:54
19tommy59 wrote:
damn good idea Darlin, I want to be the ex disgruntled staff member trying to get his position back only to get the door slammed in his face and now is planning evil for all involved!! whatya think??

Aww well tommy you will have to be a ghost too so you wont get the door slammed in your face so i will be the vampire. Now we have 3 character lol
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 18:50
aww well I guess I dont mind being a Ghost! Im invisible around here anyway!! LOL when do we start shooting?? the movie I mean??
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 20:31
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Well I'll be the maniacal psychopath, i have my own straight jacket and padded cell and can bring my certificate of insanity and mental unstability to the audition to prove my experience for the role!
ANd if you want to use the padded cell for filming any scenes in it, give a few weeks notice so I can get the cleaners in to remove the stains.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 04:08
you are a shoe in Big, you are a natural for the part no audition necessary, just show up at the shoot in full psychopath mode!!
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 14:06
19tommy59 wrote:
aww well I guess I dont mind being a Ghost! Im invisible around here anyway!! LOL when do we start shooting?? the movie I mean??

aww well i see you tommy :) shall we start at the weekend, maybe Saturday lol
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 14:11
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Well I'll be the maniacal psychopath, i have my own straight jacket and padded cell and can bring my certificate of insanity and mental unstability to the audition to prove my experience for the role!
ANd if you want to use the padded cell for filming any scenes in it, give a few weeks notice so I can get the cleaners in to remove the stains.

Wow Big_A your hired lol. We can sure use your padded cell altho tommy being a ghost can walk through walls. Might need a spare straight jacket for pea too so if you have one bring it along lol. Sorted now just have to be at night as vampires sleep during the day. Besides you can't shoot a horror during the day, just not the same.
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 28 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5