ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: My Father Die (2016) 720p BRRiP - 800MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Stratton (2017) 720p BRRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS-HD.MA.7.1-HDC[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fargo.S03E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.100.S04E09.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Chandni Bar 2001 480p NFRip ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bhadram (2014) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.81.185.16.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Problem with registration


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 19:20
Author:
I have invited 6 friends and I know that one of them make a registration ( cdromoem@...) but he is not imput yet in my account. I want to kno w why .
Thank you
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 19:24
Author: Blocked
danielnorman wrote:
I have invited 6 friends and I know that one of them make a registration ( cdromoem@...) but he is not imput yet in my account. I want to kno w why .
Thank you


Forget the invite system it's like everything else here, outdated and fuked!
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 21:48
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSun
If it's so outdated and fucked robert why you still here ?? Have you ever been a mod or admin on a site that host's the number of files that E.T does ??. The wallpapers and leaked sex tapes keep these guys very busy and don't have the time to correct everything for you.Do you know anything about maintaining a site ?? My guess is your some jack off running his mouth because he didn't like the reply he got from somebody here or can't get a reply to a stupid question. I've been a member here a long time and like everything in this world the site is not perfect nor are some of it's members robert!!!. Can you tell the good lordship why you have kept an active account for over 4 yrs if it's so outdated surely there must be another site that is much more to your standards?? Please apply for an internship and fix this outdated place so we can all live in a perfect world.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 02:41
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
lets see, robert you are a member here for 4 years, no torrents uploaded, no comments, no reputation points,no reviews nor even any events, no NOTHING!! now after 4 years everything to you is outdated and fuked, kind of like your attitude huh??? razor I totally agree with you, wtf are ya still doing here robert if things are so bad?? we have more than enough whiners and unproductive members already!!if things are so bad why not hit the road and hang out and bitch at some other site!
LAZER avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 08:25
Author:
there's a dot in my name ffs )-:................ hehehe !!!
LAZER avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 08:49
Author:
razor1shrp wrote:
If it's so outdated and fucked robert why you still here ?? Have you ever been a mod or admin on a site that host's the number of files that E.T does ??. The wallpapers and leaked sex tapes keep these guys very busy and don't have the time to correct everything for you.Do you know anything about maintaining a site ?? My guess is your some jack off running his mouth because he didn't like the reply he got from somebody here or can't get a reply to a stupid question. I've been a member here a long time and like everything in this world the site is not perfect nor are some of it's members robert!!!. Can you tell the good lordship why you have kept an active account for over 4 yrs if it's so outdated surely there must be another site that is much more to your standards?? Please apply for an internship and fix this outdated place so we can all live in a perfect world.

lmao...................
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:27
Author: Admin
robert2806 wrote:

Forget the invite system it's like everything else here, outdated and fuked!

Have to totally agree with you on that robbie. The code the site is written in, the scripts and mod tools do need some fine tuning. The V.I.P system has been in shambles ever since the authorities decided to monitor payment options ...

But seeing the funny side of your post, LoL , lets have a closer look at what a "fuke" is ....

ADULT CONTENT
I WARNED YOU ... !
a fuke is a male orgasm that ends with such a huge explosion of sperm that it feels like a nuclear bomb has just blown up inside his partner's vagina/asshole.

Mabel: Oh my gosh Helen, yesterday, William fuked me so hard that his cum overflowed and spilled out from my vagina!!

Helen: Oh jeez you're so lucky!! No one I've slept with had a big enough storage of cum to fuke me. : SOURCE
No avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 17:31
Author: Blocked
Yes i do know razor1shrp and i know many sites Inside... and out

And tommy i took this id just to reply to some 1 special lol i dumped my real id not long ago so theirs your 1st clue

I wasn't being a whiner just answering a question!

Now which 1 of you biatchs wants to polish my helmet ? lmfao

YoGi for BLUE

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2