View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.211.104.247.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Request to Un-block my account

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 09:53
Author: Blocked
Hello Mods

A while ago, I requested on Forum with my account "Pir8s007" to de-activate my account and it has been blocked since then, Now I m requesting to re-activate the same account. As I have same account name over different torrents sites. So I wanna to continue the same account. Kindly do it if possible.

Second, I don't have a good bandwidth. So I can't share huge size files like movies. Mostly I upload applications, but on Extra-torrent, I can't upload the apps as I m not verified or VIP uploader. Kindly Let me know How can I uploads apps here!!

Thank you
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 16:04
Author: SuperAdmin
if by other sites you mean kat all i see in that account is software
have you bothered reading our site rules?
if so how is it you think you can continue using your account here?

http://extratorrent.cc/profile/Pir8s007/
we dont care what your internet speed is like rules were made for all members
TEZ avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 16:52
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
Dude it's been 2 & 1/2 months since that account's been blocked,so you can't be all that keen,also you've just shown that you now have a dupe account here :O

If you're still here with an account that's not blocked and movies are too large for you then upload CD rips until you get verified status,then you'll be able to upload apps
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 17:47
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
you failed to mention the reason for your banishing ?im sure there was a good reason for it so what makes you think you should be getting it restored for you???
No avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 19:24

oziman wrote:

Then I will try ebook or I will't upload any torrent. I just use my that account like any user, Who don't upload any torrent!!
No avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 19:31

19tommy59 wrote:
you failed to mention the reason for your banishing ?im sure there was a good reason for it so what makes you think you should be getting it restored for you???

I was just banished coz I upload a app here and It was removed within a Mins. So i decided to Quit Extratorrent and asked on forum to suspend my account. But Extratorrent is Good site, I wanna to continue with it.

Thank you
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 02:43
Author: SuperAdmin
Gotchapagal wrote:

oziman wrote:

Then I will try ebook or I will't upload any torrent. I just use my that account like any user, Who don't upload any torrent!!

so your gonna try bullshit your way into a status
sorry but no thanks you can use your current account and dont try and bullshit your way into a status in this one either
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 08:31

oziman wrote:

Gotchapagal wrote:

oziman wrote:

so your gonna try bullshit your way into a status
sorry but no thanks you can use your current account and dont try and bullshit your way into a status in this one either

Bullshit Status!!! How do you reach to the conclusion that I am gonna try for some Bullshit status!!! I don't run for any status. what I do is, I share my stuff with others that's My Bullshit status!! Extratorrent Status does't make me next USA president!!
I must say, you have very good sense of humor and you are Very good Mod/Admin. Kudos to you!! oziman big cock Rocks!!
Thank you again and Bye Bye

No avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 09:55
haha, Before I go, I watched a post. It was more funnier than "Oziman" comment above.

Seems links does't show, Forum Post Refs: best.torrent.site.but.should.change.the.rules

"Author: YoGiAdmin
We have enough uploaders uploading Android content .... how many more do we need

and why should we change rules for the worlkd, when the world has accepted out rules in a very humble way when it comes to uploading restrictions ?

This is the p2p world, we are a site. You want to upload and be "famous" in the torrent world as an ANDROID re-tagger ( like everybody else, never have I seen one mention of who modified the apk files ) then go to the 100's of other sites which let you upload what you want and give you TRUSTED status without even checking content... if you are interested, PM me and I will send you a list of websites which have rules that suit your style"

Lol. I can see that How World is accepted the rules in humble way. He just gave the feedback and you guys rant on this Humble feedback user.

All right you guys have enough uploaders uploading Android content. Then Why do you guys Upload Movies torrent to other sites. They don't have enough uploader for movies torrents or they Asked you to upload on their sites and then labeled yourself that "Make sure it is Genuine ETRG release @ ExtraTorrent" You want to upload and be "famous" in the torrent world as an MOVIES re-tagger. you claim that 100s of other sites gives trusted status without even verified. haha, They Why are they better traffic & User than you(eg Piratebay, KAT)

Why the User should't be "famous" for his/her work. They spend their time, work and Bandwidth!!!!! Let me clear you why I came to extratorrent!!! When I share something, I wanna to share on most of the sites like you guys Do. Don't you!!

Big_A_Little_A, Alteast change the Feedback forum title, your feedback is important to us' to Your feedback is never important to us" haha, When you guys take feedback seriously!! Big_A_Little_A, you are a PUSSY, Now I gave you a reason to ban me!! Go ahead Do it, Hurry Hurry!!

You guys are hypocrite who upload torrents on other websites and labeled herself on torrent world. "Make sure this is Genuine release on ETRG & Bla Bla" At-least give a good reason b4e to blame others. you claim that other sites allot "status" without even verified and only you are Born who do proper & trusted work!! Go & Get a Life!!

topic closed Now you came with your bla bla & bla. Ban me Guys, I m proud on you. Never change your rules, you are GOOD. Who cares!!!
Over & Out!!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:07
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Gotchapagal wrote:
Big_A_Little_A, Alteast change the Feedback forum title, your feedback is important to us' to Your feedback is never important to us" haha, When you guys take feedback seriously!! Big_A_Little_A, you are a PUSSY, Now I gave you a reason to ban me!! Go ahead Do it, Hurry Hurry!!
Well I was watching this topic with intrest but had decided to play nice and keep out of it but as usuall some dumbass little kiddie decides to act like a retarded tool and spout of a mouthful of shyte and even drag me into the topic!
Look at the facts, you asked for your account to be blocked becuase us having rules here on ET that affect about 1.58% of our members(including you) but keep the other 98.42%(figures from the Institute of Public Opinion poll August 2013)safe from fake/crap uploaders was upseting to you and too hard for you to follow or even use your one braincell and grain of common sense to think a way around this problem yourself, but then again I can see your too stupid to think for yourself!

Now how can I change the topic title of anything? Only staff at a certain level or the original topic poster can, so just goes to show that you have no clue about how it works.
Feedback is important and a very useful tool but only when it is not written by a child like you who throws a tantrum because you are too stupid to read, understand and follow a simple rule for uploading torrents!
Oh and look at how stupid your being again how can I ban you? Am I staff??

And to be honset I probably would not ban you but keep you here as your highly ammusing with your pathetic little temper tantrums, get a life it's only a torrent site, and if you can't follow rules and take some simple feedback on your online virtual problem how the fuck are you going to cope in real life when you go from kindergarten to high school?

"I can't do it. I upload a torrent here after failed 10 attempts"
Oh well at least your use to failing just like you do every day in your sad pathetic little life.

PS, If by calling me a "pussy" you think I will be upset of offended well you are wrong, I'm actually insulted that you did not try harder and be a bit more original with your name calling, how about you go away for a year or two and come back to insult me with a "word(s)" that I have not been caleed a hundred times already!

PpS,, The funny thing is that you say you want to upload software/apps, but going by your track record at KAT, 8 torrents uploaded in 2 monthes with the last being done 3 weeks ago?? Even then your uploading a bit more on TPB, but the funny thing is that NONE of the torrents are your own work they are all other other peoples work that you are uploading, and you say this,
Gotchapagal wrote:
You guys are hypocrite who upload torrents on other websites and labeled herself on torrent world. "Make sure this is Genuine release on ETRG & Bla Bla" At-least give a good reason b4e to blame others.
At least ALL of the ETRG releases are their own work, and uploads, not like you who is trying to raise their pitifly low self esteem and trying to gain recognition in a virtual world by doing what any one can do, and upload someone elses work!
YoGi avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 16:52
Author: Admin
Gotchapagal wrote:

All right you guys have enough uploaders uploading Android content. Then Why do you guys Upload Movies torrent to other sites. They don't have enough uploader for movies torrents or they Asked you to upload on their sites and then labeled yourself that "Make sure it is Genuine ETRG release @ ExtraTorrent" You want to upload and be "famous" in the torrent world as an MOVIES re-tagger. you claim that 100s of other sites gives trusted status without even verified. haha, They Why are they better traffic & User than you(eg Piratebay, KAT)

Why the User should't be "famous" for his/her work. They spend their time, work and Bandwidth!!!!! Let me clear you why I came to extratorrent!!! When I share something, I wanna to share on most of the sites like you guys Do. Don't you!!

LooL , you are probably the biggest idiot I have ever seen on any torrent site.... wishing you all the best on your ventures to stardom ..

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2