Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.166.74.48.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

VIP status not shows on site. why?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  [Next]
Page 4 of 7   [ 102 posts ]
AuthorMessage
andy1978 avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:22
Author:
Hi trying to pay for vip membership,but it says The order page you are trying to reach is currently unavailable.
Please go back to the originating website or contact his webmaster for help.
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 19:36
Author:
lisanancybis wrote:
I just got a month membership for vip but when i log on to my account it doesnt show that im a vip can someone tell me why its not showing.
Read the 1st page.
No avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 23:27
Author:
I am having a problem trying to become a VIP member?? I go into my Account and there is not a link to become one?? It just says that I am not a VIP member... I apologize if I am asking a stupid question, but seriously I cannot find a link anywhere to Donate and become a VIP member. Can anyone help Please
keval avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 07:13
Author:
I also got 3 invite points from getting my friends to sign up. and my invitation setting shows I have received 1 vip status but I haven't received it yet.
and i can't find any settings like ---turn off VIP in shadow mode--. and account setting say's ---You have no rights for changing!

Please if someone could help, Thank you .........
Kuntu avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 08:55
Author:
We aint taking donations right now, you will be notified when we start accepting again.
Thank You.
leeroy88 avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 23:09
Author: ET junkie

Kuntu wrote:
We aint taking donations right now, you will be notified when we start accepting again.
Thank You.

Thanks for the notification. My VIP status has expired, and there are no provision to renew or donate.
Just to let other members know, usually under "My Account" is the provison to make donation. It's now blank.
Is it possible for Admin to PM me when ET start acception donation again. I love this site, and will always be a VIP!
No avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 20:19
Author:
where do I donate to the site to become a VIP
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 00:13
Author:
kottonface wrote:
Hey everyone...I got three invite points from getting some friends to sign up. I was just wondering how long it took for the VIP badge to show up. It says I have received 1 vip status but I haven't received it yet. I tried to go into the settings as admin suggested, but to no avail. Please if someone could help, that would be awesome. Thank you very guys. :D

the invite thing as long as ive known has never worked,

ther is no vip at the monet as the site coder made a mistake so untill its fixed NO vip,even if you try pay u cant should re-red the thread mate u will see no vip atm

hope that helps.
peace.
leeroy88 avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 02:45
Author: ET junkie
ther is no vip at the monet as the site coder made a mistake so untill its fixed NO vip,even if you try pay u cant should re-red the thread mate u will see no vip atm
[/quote]

Anxiously waiting for the site coder to be fixed, then I can get my VIP status back.
Kizzie86 avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 22:35
Author: ET babySun
What a shame - I just joined the site and have been searching for about an hour to find VIP status and how to donate and have not been able to find any links!

Anyways I come into the forums cause thats usually where the best of help is available and finally read this thread...

I do wish you all the best in getting the site fixed so I can donate - I have downloaded already a few big software programs and a couple of movies that have saved me thousands of dollars - and I would love to give back to this community.

I really want to thank you all for putting in the effort and keeping ET alive. Please can you notify me as soon as VIP status becomes available..

Also may I please make a suggestion that you could make a note in the words (how to become VIP) that it is temporarily unavailable. As it would save a little time working it out.

I'm new to torrenting and I thought I was doing something completely stupid... But alas I was ok! haha it wasnt my fault for once.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN ADMIN TEAM AND ALL THE PEOPLE UPLOADING THESE WONDERFUL TORRENTS!!!

I will seed as much as I can!!!!

Kizzie
teseals avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 01:25
Author:
karimziani wrote:
I also show me this problem Arjuokm Please advise me
To invalidate

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/13008/v+i+p.html#p82432
drd avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 18:52
Author:
I also LOVE this site and the community within. Like to give back as much as I can. Thanks so much to all who share!!!
Seeding......drd
No avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 15:19
Author:
my vip has expires..i cant find a link to resubscribe ..please direct me to this link..it says in info its on my account page but i cant find it..where how do i make payment..
thanks
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 15:39
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
coopersz wrote:
my vip has expires..i cant find a link to resubscribe ..please direct me to this link..it says in info its on my account page but i cant find it..where how do i make payment..
thanks

VIP link is off at the moment,so no VIP is available at the moment,just waiting on it getting fixed
mommydearest avatar
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:26
Author: Girl
Hi just wondering if there is any update on the vip status fix ? Thank you ;oD
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  [Next]
Page 4 of 7   [ 102 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1