Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.158.99.141.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

VIP status not shows on site. why?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7   [ 102 posts ]
AuthorMessage
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 01:38
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Boognish wrote:
Guess what ?! everybody should just get used to it or become vip some other way offered because ive been waiting for this to get this straight for some time now. Owner....wont say any names, "the name in black" probly gets more money from ads not to allow people to vip... he will never fix it and never meant or means to either. ill keep your ads big guy...I just want to sort :]
just another uninformed member running his mouth about something he knows nothing about, he gets paid NOT to fix the VIP?? what an idiot, and the Mafia killed Kennedy right? I wish people like you would just be quiet and speak when spoken to and then only if you know what you are talking about which in your case is not likely!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 13:27
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
19tommy59 wrote:
Boognish wrote:
Guess what ?! everybody should just get used to it or become vip some other way offered because ive been waiting for this to get this straight for some time now. Owner....wont say any names, "the name in black" probly gets more money from ads not to allow people to vip... he will never fix it and never meant or means to either. ill keep your ads big guy...I just want to sort :]
just another uninformed member running his mouth about something he knows nothing about, he gets paid NOT to fix the VIP?? what an idiot, and the Mafia killed Kennedy right? I wish people like you would just be quiet and speak when spoken to and then only if you know what you are talking about which in your case is not likely!
The best bit is that there is an option to get VIP, and I also think the reason he/she/it has not named names may be becuase he/she/it lacks the intellect to spell either Admin or SaM?

Oh here's a thought, how many people take the adds out of paper or a magazine before reading them? How many other sites do people visit that have adds? It's life it's how to make money to keep the site running so what if they make some money from it? would you rather not have a site running were you can get you media for FREE?
magadheera avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 20:19
Author:

MagiKHanD wrote:

Weapon wrote:
i wish to become a VIP member again but I cant find where to donate money

At this time you cannot become VIP because there are some issues with this service.

Is this still in effect or is there a donation feature in place now?
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 19:50
magadheera wrote:
Is this still in effect or is there a donation feature in place now?
You Can Help Us Now We Accept Donations - Click and read
moviestud avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 03:58
Author:
Why bitcoin? What is wrong with paypal? I don't trust bitcoin. Bitcoin wants me to invest in it. Is there another way?
jeffreyscott avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 20:09
Author: men
why is it so hard today to support a site I really like???? before I just sent the money there and done... now I got to sign up for crap I have no interest in at all just saying sign up for this put money in here take money out of here to deposit it in here wow
No avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 03:03
Author:
link to get $5 in bitcoin, doesn't work. Why?
tacarr_2020 avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 14:26
Author: Blocked
Admin,

i Invited 3 Friend and them Regeister but VIP Not be marked ?!

Thx
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 16:32
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
tacarr_2020 wrote:
Admin,

i Invited 3 Friend and them Regeister but VIP Not be marked ?!

Thx

This feature is no longer available
moviestud avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 21:52
Author:
Why bitcoin to donate? Is there something wrong with paypal? It would make donations easier with paypal. I would think that ExtraTorrent would welcome any way to donate.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 02:19
moviestud wrote:
Why bitcoin to donate? Is there something wrong with paypal? It would make donations easier with paypal. I would think that ExtraTorrent would welcome any way to donate.
It's not the way ET would welcome payment, but the type of sites that the payment companies will allow to use them. After all torrent sites support(allegidly) illegal transfer of copywritten material, so no normal mainstream company will allow the likes of ET to use them.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7   [ 102 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1