View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 50.16.116.99.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Penny Dreadful

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 09:55
Author: ModeratorET lover
Just wondered what your views were on the series as i personally love it :)
My theories tho are Josh Hartnett is a Werewolf. Think Billie Piper may become the creatures partner or still Josh may bite her and she becomes a Werewolf. I think the killings are done by him when people thought Jack the ripper was back. Now who is Dracula well i will put my guess on it for now and say it's Mina's brother Peter. Ava Green is just brilliant in the show. She can be one bad bitch lol especially in the new 300 movie.
Oh not seen this weeks show yet so need to catch up
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 18:32
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Still trying to get into this series tho from what I said befoe episode 7(well thats where I'm up to) is meant to be a good one, another bit of creepy happenings during a............!

Hoping it will get better and develope the characters a bit more, but not all in a single episode, which has been done and it just cut the story line from the previous episode.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 17:18
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Still trying to get into this series tho from what I said befoe episode 7(well thats where I'm up to) is meant to be a good one, another bit of creepy happenings during a............!

Hoping it will get better and develope the characters a bit more, but not all in a single episode, which has been done and it just cut the story line from the previous episode.

Still trying to catch up to but hopefully watch it later hun and hope your getting into it better now :)

I hope they develop the characters more, seems they are pushing a lot into each episode so maybe if they just concentrate on each character every week will be good :)
maxillion avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 07:52
Author:
Only watched the first episode so far but really liked it. Have all the other episodes, like to marathon em all at once.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 08:32
Hope you both liked the episodes if you managed to watch them. Next year apparently there will be 10 episodes. 2 extra which is great news. Think maybe they only made 8 as a pilot season just to see how well the public liked it. Well a big hit for many people. Ava Green is superb in the show, my favourite i just love how well she portrays Vanessa.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 13:43
Well you were pretty accurate with the werewolf guess, just as well Van Helsing's appearence was short lived or their might have been trouble for Ethan!
Also looks like Billie Piper will be Caliban's partner as well, so I wonder what the next twist will be?

I've finally cuaght up with Episodes 7 and 8 and they have been the best so far, now can't wait for the next 2.
chadmurphy avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 03:24
Author:
I liked it. Looking forward to season 2.
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 00:51
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
when I first saw the trailer I was a bit sceptical but the series really bloomed midway, heading for a dramatic series ending. leaving a lot to think about in series 2. well worth a look if you haven't seen it. great show.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 09:18
The second series is to return next year and this time will 10 episodes after it's huge hit with season 1
It will be filmed in Ireland and apparently 2 new character will be brought in :) one which i was hoping will be cast is the famous Jack The Ripper. He was mentioned early in the first series when the murders started to take place but for those that watch the show we know who the real murderer is ( wink )

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/45855/20140910/penny-dreadful-season-2-cast-jack-the-ripper-could-appear-on-showtime-drama-following-real-life-discovery-of-serial-killers-true-identity-video.htm

ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 23:46
Some exciting news for season 2 :) a Witch will be joining the rest of the characters in the show :) They did say there would be 2 new characters joining the show so still hoping Jack the Ripper will be the other one. They had initially planned to bring his character into the show since from the start of the first season the public wondered if it was jack the ripper doing the killings.

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/penny.dreadful.season.2.spoilers.welcome.aboard.witches/45949.htm

New trailer for season 2

19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 00:01
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
ange1 wrote:
Some exciting news for season 2 :) a Witch will be joining the rest of the characters in the show :) They did say there would be 2 new characters joining the show so still hoping Jack the Ripper will be the other one. They had initially planned to bring his character into the show since from the start of the first season the public wondered if it was jack the ripper doing the killings.

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/penny.dreadful.season.2.spoilers.welcome.aboard.witches/45949.htm

New trailer for season 2

hey darlin i dont think its gonna be jack the ripper I think more like Jake the stripper!! taking a whole new direction with the show!!!
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 00:05
19tommy59 wrote:
ange1 wrote:

New trailer for season 2

hey darlin i dont think its gonna be jack the ripper I think more like Jake the stripper!! taking a whole new direction with the show!!!

Hi hun :) omg if Jake the stripper joins the cast think we will have even more viewers tuning in lol.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 00:15
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
In all seriousness darlin I cant wait until it comes back on,when exactly is that?
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 13:22
19tommy59 wrote:
In all seriousness darlin I cant wait until it comes back on,when exactly is that?
Sunday April the 26th.

Well at least we can expect a bloodbath in the new series! LOL!
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 15:55
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
HAIL HYDRA!!!. SORRY WRONG TOPIC.
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1