Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.161.15.35.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Open YOUTUBE in Pakistan

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 32 posts ]
AuthorMessage
lemmy avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 17:23
Author:
lol, this is how it goes today on ET? I thought this was a prized torrentsite, but it turns out to be a large kindergarten. and moderators are not more of the level as it used to be. What was once a nice site is now going backwards down the hill. Sorry to say but that's what i see. :(
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 17:43
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
lemmy wrote:
lol, this is how it goes today on ET? I thought this was a prized torrentsite, but it turns out to be a large kindergarten. and moderators are not more of the level as it used to be. What was once a nice site is now going backwards down the hill. Sorry to say but that's what i see. :(
what exactly is it that you see going backwards? I agree there is a certain level of babysitting needed with all the childish remarks you see of late but the site is still the best on line and will continue to be as long as we put forth the effort necessary to keep it that way!!!
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 17:53
Author: Admin
L fooooking MAO!
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 18:16
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
19tommy59 wrote:
lemmy wrote:
what exactly is it that you see going backwards? I agree there is a certain level of babysitting needed with all the childish remarks you see of late but the site is still the best on line and will continue to be as long as we put forth the effort necessary to keep it that way!!!
I know your disheartened bud i hear ya but for me it's still my favourite site and yes i have looked around at others.95% of staff are great hard workers but as with life in general m8 you will run into "sigh" rather than over idiots everywhere and one can only hope they disappear into the void they are crawling into.
TEZ avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 20:24
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
Oh My Goodness, I'm not gonna mention names but .......You give someone red and all of a sudden they're angels, you's should look back at your older posts and see the fun and games and shit from before becoming staff, snotlob has always constantly been snotlob regardless of status past or present, at least he's got the nuts to always be himself.
snotlob avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 21:06
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
lmfao as if some pleb has gone and edited all the posts in here to stop making themselfs look retarded and try point the potato at me.

CLASSIC FAIL
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 22:55
Tez is absolutely right Snot aint never changed a lick hes always been himself which is more than I can say for some without stirring up to much shyte!!!
TEZ avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 23:17
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
ObeyEt wrote:
ic3m4l3 wrote:
ObeyEt wrote:
ill let my friends no if they are having a problem logging in from Pakistan thanks

im not even surpised
your not even surprised of what

LOL, be careful of what you ask for :-)
No avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 01:45
Author: Blocked
TEZ wrote:
ObeyEt wrote:
ic3m4l3 wrote:
ObeyEt wrote:
ill let my friends no if they are having a problem logging in from Pakistan thanks

im not even surpised
your not even surprised of what

LOL, be careful of what you ask for :-)
Thank you for your concerned TEZ i dont ask for nothing but to be left alone by sum people who cant mine is own business always has something to say
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 01:55
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
snotlob wrote:
lmfao as if some pleb has gone and edited all the posts in here to stop making themselfs look retarded and try point the potato at me.

CLASSIC FAIL
Either I'm hallucinating, got a shitty memory or just forgot to press the submit button, but I'm pretty sure I made a post here already today, but can't seem to find it?? Can't think of anyother reason it would not be here, can you??

WTF?

Now whats this topic about again?
Oh I remember it's about crawling from under rocks??

The only drawback with the ytpak.com videos is that you can not embed them here on ET like YT vid's(can a fix be done for this please?)
So for all our friends in Pakistan try this link, to view the video,
http://www.ytpak.com/?component=video&task=view&id=xzx_ySx7yb4
ENJOY!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 02:12
You know what they say Big, the minds the first thing to go!! I think?? what the fook were we talkin about?? where am I??
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 07:22
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Keep Calm and Have a potato

Potato
LAZER avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 01:32
Author:
TEZ wrote:
This is why they've blocked you's

AB_T avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 18:37
Author: men
hello yogi i am from pakistan and your link is not working
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 21:33
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
I would very much like to know where u got that cookery video from as I am quite partial to goat curry sprinkled with monkey nuts:)
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 32 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2