H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.205.172.57.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Constantine/Dominion From Movie to TV

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:40
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
A couple of new TV series that have just made the transition from the big screen to the small screen.

image.jpg

Having never really read the DC comics before watching the 2005 movie Constantine I could not really make a comparision between them. Now with the forth coming release of Constantine the TV series, it seems to be going back to a similar character as the comics(tho still not really read them) for John Constantine.

Having watched the webrip of of the first episode, it does seem a bit strange for me that the character is not being played by Keanu Reeves, but I think that Matt Ryan(Layer Cake/Criminal Minds-Suspect Behavior) is going to be well suited for the part. While there is an intresting mix of characters and a good back story interwoven with the ongoing story, I think this is going to be one to watch.

Webrip - http://88.190.233.44/torrent/3662291/Constantine+2014+S01E01+WEBRiP+H264+AAC+5+1CH-BLiTZCRiEG.html

Unfortunatly the series does not premier on TV(NBC) until the 24th of October 2014.

image.jpg

Dominion a new TV series which is a folow on from the 2010 movie Legion.

For anyone not having seen Legion I suggest that you watch it before starting to watch Dominion. It will give you a good background to the plot of Dominion which follows on 25 years after the events of Legion.

I really enjoyed Legion it was an original story, well acted with some good effects, but so far after watching 2 episodes of Dominion, I like the concept and the story line but I just cant take to the main character Sgt. Alex Lannon(Christopher Egan(Resident Evil- Extinction/Crush)), I will give it a bit of time and see how it developes.

Dominion Episodes on ET - http://extratorrent.cc/search/?search=dominion&new=1&x=38&y=15
List of forth coming episodes - http://www.tvrage.com/shows/id-36889/episode_list
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:20
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
Thanks for the heads up did'nt know about Constantine the series d/l it now ta, great film, fingers crossed, hope it lives up to the film.
Dominion, watched all 3 episodes so far definately has potential would be nice to see more episodes in the pipeline.Christopher Egan well i hear ya lol he has come a long way since Home and away, his acting range goes from angry to emotionless even "wooden" lol.
No avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 13:46
Author: Blocked
Interesting Big_A deffo worth a look at and i will be adding to the many other Tv shows i grab.
It seems like the tv shows are kicking ass with many of the movies
put out and D.C comics are the main theme these days with some cracking shows.
I'm also looking forward to Flash 1 of the spin offs from the Arrow Series.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 15:23
Yeah flash looks like it could be good, looking forward to seeing how the characters develope after their brief introduction in the arrow, and if the sereies will stay seperate or crossover? Just downloaded the webrip of episode 1, will watch it soon I hope, but again the series does not start airing until 7th October 2014.

As for Christopher Egan I wish he had stayed away at home, and OMG his acting as "wooden" I heard he was hired to play a forest as it would be more realistic then filming loads of trees!
Ace avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 04:11
Author:
cool show mate, i watched it last week topkek released it last sunday at IPT
anything with demons and evil i'm on it lol can't wait till this kicks off:)
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 05:47
i love the demons and evil stuff as well + horror movies whats up m8 how are you doing ♠Ace♠
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 08:25
Author: ModeratorET lover
Looking forward to watching Constantine as i loved the movie :) always hoped there would be a sequel to it.
Just watched the first episode of Dominion and different but seems like it will progress into a good story. Love my Angels lol. Let us see if good will prevail over evil.

Thank you Big_A for the heads up on Constantine :)
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 20:22
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
A couple of new TV series that have just made the transition from the big screen to the small screen.

image.jpg

Having never really read the DC comics before watching the 2005 movie Constantine I could not really make a comparision between them. Now with the forth coming release of Constantine the TV series, it seems to be going back to a similar character as the comics(tho still not really read them) for John Constantine.

Having watched the webrip of of the first episode, it does seem a bit strange for me that the character is not being played by Keanu Reeves, but I think that Matt Ryan(Layer Cake/Criminal Minds-Suspect Behavior) is going to be well suited for the part. While there is an intresting mix of characters and a good back story interwoven with the ongoing story, I think this is going to be one to watch.

Webrip - http://88.190.233.44/torrent/3662291/Constantine+2014+S01E01+WEBRiP+H264+AAC+5+1CH-BLiTZCRiEG.html

Unfortunatly the series does not premier on TV(NBC) until the 24th of October 2014.

image.jpg

For anyone not having seen Legion I suggest that you watch it before starting to watch Dominion. It will give you a good background to the plot of Dominion which follows on 25 years after the events of Legion.

I really enjoyed Legion it was an original story, well acted with some good effects, but so far after watching 2 episodes of Dominion, I like the concept and the story line but I just cant take to the main character Sgt. Alex Lannon(Christopher Egan(Resident Evil- Extinction/Crush)), I will give it a bit of time and see how it developes.

Dominion Episodes on ET - http://extratorrent.cc/search/?search=dominion&new=1&x=38&y=15
List of forth coming episodes - http://www.tvrage.com/shows/id-36889/episode_list
Did you manage to stick with it ?? the main angel who was supposed to show little emotion showed more than the main actor lol he did'nt get any better did he lol.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 17:45
dazpicable wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Did you manage to stick with it ?? the main angel who was supposed to show little emotion showed more than the main actor lol he did'nt get any better did he lol.
Yeah managed to stick with it, even endured the last 3 episodes one after the other(my S+M appointment was cancelled so needed punished!), OMG! the acting wotrthy of an award?? Just dont think there is one called the "emotioneless shit cardbord boring crap actor of the year" award? The main actor didnt get better, well yeah he was great(only when he was off screen!), just a damn shame its been renewed for a second series!
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 13:37
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Yeah flash looks like it could be good, looking forward to seeing how the characters develope after their brief introduction in the arrow, and if the sereies will stay seperate or crossover? Just downloaded the webrip of episode 1, will watch it soon I hope, but again the series does not start airing until 7th October 2014.

As for Christopher Egan I wish he had stayed away at home, and OMG his acting as "wooden" I heard he was hired to play a forest as it would be more realistic then filming loads of trees!
Yurp Flash has bumped into arrow lol, bit of a let down Flash for me will see if it develops better given more time.
Yipsi avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 16:25
afraid i just lost interest in Dominion half way through, seemed to start off well enough but then started leaning more towards Sci-Fi. And the main character was a bitter disappointment, tragically miscast I believe and ultimately will be the undoing of the series.

I have high hopes for Constantine though like you Big A i had difficulty finding Keanu Reeves had developed an English/British accent. Yeah I know it wasnt him....time will tell. I am realizing how important character casting is.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3