Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 50.16.122.200.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

How to delete a scene from MKV Movie File ?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 14:32
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
I've grabbed a 300: Rise Of An Empire movie in MKV format and want to cut or delete the Fooking nude scene from the movie which comes I guess in the 54th or 55th minute.

So How Can I ?
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 14:42
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
ShowStopper132203 wrote:
I've grabbed a 300: Rise Of An Empire movie in MKV format and want to cut or delete the Fooking nude scene from the movie which comes I guess in the 54th or 55th minute.

http://www.videohelp.com/download/avidemux_2.6.8_win64_v2.exe this may work show
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 14:49
dazpicable wrote:
ShowStopper132203 wrote:

http://www.videohelp.com/download/avidemux_2.6.8_win64_v2.exe this may work show

kk I will try thnx anyway
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 16:58
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Have done it a few times a long time back and I used the tools from Mkvtoolnix, I found it pretty straight forward and easy to use.

Step one would to split the file where you want to cut the bit out, see this tutorial, How to Split mkv Files Using Mkvtoolnix.
Then you use http://www.ehow.com/how_8424968_combine-mkv-files.html to combine them.

I have heard there may be issues when using the newer versions of Mkvtoonix, so you may need to download older versions like V3 or 4
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 18:20
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Have done it a few times a long time back and I used the tools from Mkvtoolnix, I found it pretty straight forward and easy to use.

Step one would to split the file where you want to cut the bit out, see this tutorial, How to Split mkv Files Using Mkvtoolnix.
Then you use http://www.ehow.com/how_8424968_combine-mkv-files.html to combine them.

I have heard there may be issues when using the newer versions of Mkvtoonix, so you may need to download older versions like V3 or 4

I Guess will try ur tut n thnx for the help
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:11
Big_A_Little_A wrote:

Thnx a ton BALA it worked and the best part is the video n audio quality both r intact
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 16:25
ShowStopper132203 wrote:
Thnx a ton BALA it worked and the best part is the video n audio quality both r intact
No probs glad to have helped.
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 18:11
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
ShowStopper132203 wrote:
No probs glad to have helped.

Thanks again

btw for MP4 should I use Yamb ??
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:36
ShowStopper132203 wrote:
btw for MP4 should I use Yamb ??[/size][/color]
Yeah you can split and join MP4 files with yamb, tho I have never tried it yet it should be fairly simple and quick to do, and can't really say much on the final quality of the output, but it should not vary much.
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:54
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
ShowStopper132203 wrote:
btw for MP4 should I use Yamb ??[/size][/color]
Yeah you can split and join MP4 files with yamb, tho I have never tried it yet it should be fairly simple and quick to do, and can't really say much on the final quality of the output, but it should not vary much.

kk I tried it its as easy as MKVToolnix n no loss too
No avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 06:05
Author:

Big_A_Little_A wrote:

Then you use //www.ehow.com/how_8424968_combine-mkv-files.html to combine them.

Can someone make a tutorial on et with screenshot, links are not working, plz pm me when you do so

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5