Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.157.226.227.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Xirvik 1Gbps Seedbox Worth A Try ?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 17:12
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
Are They ?

Want to know some feedback of them n c some speed pics too if possible
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 19:15
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Is it a semi or dedi?
Having used Xirvik before(and currently piggy backing off of a friends Xirvik box), I can't really fault them except for price, they are on the top end of pricing for boxes for new customers, but always have had excellect customer service(even the 2 month pishpal saga, when pishpal kept not paying them for me! the xirvok support was great, they kept the box running till everyting was sorted, and they even helped sort it for me). Only ever had a box go down on me once and it was sorted ASAP when they were notified of it.

And they do look after their customers, the current box was a special deal as a returning customer, a 2TB dedi 100 Mbit/s for £24 a month.

They have regular updates/upgrades, very good plugins for uploading torrents straight to the box, will take some screenshots later to let you see the panels and that, definatly worth a try, tho one thing you might find is that some/most of their boxes do not support public trackers anymore and may only seed to a ratio of 1, but it's an easy fix just say that you don't use public trackers a lot, and they can reset it for you, as was done on the 2TB box, then they suggest to only seed up to ratio of about 20, so your not draing all speed from boxes(if shared)
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 00:33
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Is it a semi or dedi?
Having used Xirvik before(and currently piggy backing off of a friends Xirvik box), I can't really fault them except for price, they are on the top end of pricing for boxes for new customers, but always have had excellect customer service(even the 2 month pishpal saga, when pishpal kept not paying them for me! the xirvok support was great, they kept the box running till everyting was sorted, and they even helped sort it for me). Only ever had a box go down on me once and it was sorted ASAP when they were notified of it.

And they do look after their customers, the current box was a special deal as a returning customer, a 2TB dedi 100 Mbit/s for £24 a month.

They have regular updates/upgrades, very good plugins for uploading torrents straight to the box, will take some screenshots later to let you see the panels and that, definatly worth a try, tho one thing you might find is that some/most of their boxes do not support public trackers anymore and may only seed to a ratio of 1, but it's an easy fix just say that you don't use public trackers a lot, and they can reset it for you, as was done on the 2TB box, then they suggest to only seed up to ratio of about 20, so your not draing all speed from boxes(if shared)

Thnx waiting for ur pics
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 01:39
Author: SuperAdmin
Big_A_Little_A wrote:

tho one thing you might find is that some/most of their boxes do not support public trackers anymore and may only seed to a ratio of 1, but it's an easy fix just say that you don't use public trackers a lot, and they can reset it for you, as was done on the 2TB box, then they suggest to only seed up to ratio of about 20, so your not draing all speed from boxes(if shared)

never had issues with public trackers with them
removed ratio seeding by doing this
http://s30.postimg.org/rhczk9pf5/ratio_rules.jpg
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 05:46
Thnx BALA n Ozi for the help But I would like to clear some points as I've not mentioned about the public trackers thats coz juggs have already told me that they are supported just need a lill tweak.
I'm looking for a 1Gbps full dedicated server in which instead of Linux OS I want Windows Server 2008. I'm used to woth Windows OS and hardly know abt Linux and I dont have time to learn it.
Also the stuffs I do for my uploading I've got gd windows apps to do which are both handy and fast.

I saw this USA Windmill 1Gbps Server there at Xirvik

https://www.xirvik.com/plan/1_gbits_windmills.html

As my budget is under 70-80$ so I really liked the hardware configuration of that server and ofc the network bandwidth too so I just wanted to know the past or present experience of anyone who used or using them.

TEZ avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 07:20
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
oziman wrote:

Lol,i didn't know about Rules Manager,thanks ozi. 8-)

With ruTorrent v3.6 you have to click the "Plugins" button.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 13:17
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
oziman wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:

tho one thing you might find is that some/most of their boxes do not support public trackers anymore and may only seed to a ratio of 1, but it's an easy fix just say that you don't use public trackers a lot, and they can reset it for you, as was done on the 2TB box, then they suggest to only seed up to ratio of about 20, so your not draing all speed from boxes(if shared)

When they got this box it would only seed their uploads/downloads to a ratio of 1 then stop. I have had a look at the ratio rules and it looks like that was changed to the settings that you have shown as it seeded fine once they questioned the ratios.

Thanks for that bit of info, never knew about that.
Soup avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 13:43
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Fk Xirvik, Every torrent i add to the seedbox instantly goes to inactive, start it, bout 30 seconds later back to inactive
juggs avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 14:07
Author: AdminETRG
think there set to stop at 1:1 by default ,do what ozi said ^^ http://s30.postimg.org/rhczk9pf5/ratio_rules.jpg

ive always used them tbh once thats changed never had problem again
Soup avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 14:26
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Done what ozi said, still goes to inactive every time. Looking like the seedbox company will be getting my vote from now on
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 15:35
They are the best I've ever gone with in past 3-4 years. I'm having their 100 Gig shared seedbox. But now I've over 221 Gig storage coz of their one amazing feature of giving u 15 Gig after 45 days if u keep using them.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3