H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.145.208.160.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

BitCoin : How To Get Entropay Virtual Credit Card With PayPal

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 17:00
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
I'm writing this thread for those who were saying to me that they don't have a Credit Card but a Debit Card and are not able to purchase BitCoins to help our ExtraTorrent BitTorrent website with their valuable donation.

So I've come up with a solution that I personally have been using for more than 2 years because I don't want to reveal my real Credit Card online for safety purposes. So the solution is using a Virtual Credit Card i.e. VCC.

A VCC is just nothing but a Virtual Credit Card which you get from the VCC provider who gives you everything like a real Credit Card should have like CVV , Card Number , Expiry Date , etc.

You all must be getting in your head that its a Credit Card so it does provide Credit but the answer is a big NO! :P. You can only use the VCC as much as the amount you deposit in it with your Debit Card or any other method allowed by the VCC provider. So a VCC is just a Prepaid Virtual Credit Card.

Its enough speech about a VCC now head over how to get one and use one.

The VCC provider I like is Entropay i.e. http://www.entropay.com because that's the only provider I know :P. Also they give VISA VCCs.

First of all go to the site and register a new account.

Just Click on Add New Card to get a new card created for you and you can also give it a name (Enter your Real Name I would suggest)

It will have something like :-
-16 digit Visa Card Number
-Valid From & Valid Through Date
-Entropay User
-Card CVV Number

To add funds into it Click Payment Methods >> Add New Payment method >> Select a Debit Card/Credit Card or Your Bank Account.

I don't know about Bank Account method and verifying it so will guide about how to link your Debit Card and Verify it to your Entropay Account.

Most Important Step :- Before you can use a VCC you gotta verify it. For that you will need a Webcam. Just click on Verify Your Card in your account and they will ask you to put your Debit Card in front of the camera and will do a scan of it. If it takes a while don't panic and also It takes a bit in getting the right position of card in front of camera like I took some time. After successful scan your Debit Card will be verified instantly and you can add funds too.

After verification you can fund your VCC with your Debit Card.
Some Notes: -
- Entropay charges a fee of 4.95% So If you adding 100$ funds then 104.95$ will be deducted from you Debit Card.
- New Users have a limit of 300$ for a year and one year expiry of their card.
- You can expand the limit by submitting your Identity Proofs to them. They verifies it very fast as they done mine.

Now following these steps you own a Virtual Credit Card that you can use anywhere in the world to use online that supports VISA Cards.

There is one more damn good feature of Entropay VCC i.e. you can link this VCC to your own PayPal and use it with PayPal Protection Feature online like I'm doing the only requirement is you should have a min. of 20$ in VCC or PayPal will reject the card.

Now with this VCC you can buy BitCoins from the websites I posted in the other thread or the websites you know.

So now this thread tells you how to get a VCC , Use it to buy BitCoins and also to link VCC to you PayPal Account.

Source : -
http://www.techmesto.com/entropay-free-virtual-credit-cards/
And Ofc Me :P

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1