H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.147.212.173.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

New Users On Uploading

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
SilentReaper avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 00:53
Author:
On new members there should be a probation period to upload. At least 3 months or whatever ET decides for a new member to upload a torrent. By that time well the Site Forum can help them out, Ask questions and learn how to upload a torrent. I have seen too many new members uploading and asking How to upload when they have already done it. To help staff out. By that time well they know what they are doing Hopefully. If new members can manage to stay clean on there probation period well they will still be watched and torrents will be checked.

Something to Think about!!!

Hmmmmmm
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 17:56
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
A probationary period would be nice in theory but I think we would lose too many members to other sites that dont make you wait and some of those could potentially be great uploaders, do we risk losing members? I dont think so but not my call
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 18:44
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Not all new members would wait for 3 months(I certainly would not) to upload to a torrent site(tho some of our uploaders are that stupid even after 6 months they can't do it right. Even after 3 months some members can not find This or That. Even when pointed in the right direction.

Even then I think the current set up for uploaders work pretty good, if they can't get past This then there is no hope of getting anywhere as an uploader no matter what help, advice or forum post's that are given to them. A lot of the newbie members/uploaders are not here to SHARE content(which is already here 10 times on ET anyway), it's for status among their peers as to how good of and highly rated they are as an uploader not about the quality or content of the uploaded material.
As they say "You can’t teach stupid" which applies for a good majority of wannabe uploaders.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 18:58
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Amen Big!!!
SilentReaper avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 01:54
Author:
Just wanted to see who responded. The system as is... is a good one but if you have more members well more problems. I know new members who have questions... Staff and any other uploader or Member will help them out as well as the forum. Thanks for the Staff,Uploaders and Members who have to deal with this and if you want more members well like I said earlier more problems...
Good Luck
Please Close This
YoGi avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 22:14
Author: Admin
Check PM ! Reaper
No avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:49
Author:
This is not at all good, new users feel cheated kind of, as they have to wait for such a long period.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:06
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
vjchauhan wrote:
This is not at all good, new users feel cheated kind of, as they have to wait for such a long period.
And existing members feel cheated when tools upload fakes and viruses all the time, so how do you sort that?
The system in place is working and if your that keen on uploading then you will follow the rules, and if your intrested in uploading shit, then you will just whine about the rules!
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 16:02
Author: Site FriendSun
vjchauhan wrote:

What you think is a long period of time is apparently not long enough! About .00001% of new members even
glance at the site upload rules. Constantly uploading free web content, YouTube shit, URL link in title, description, files, dumping others torrents, re-tags and the fuking list is endless of consistent crap-
low quality torrents uploaded to say what "that your an uploader"!!! So if I or any OTHER Staff member seem
short on Patience some days, Please forgive.... And Thanks to ALL ET Members that help keep this Site Clean:)

Well said Big A!
Cat avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:08
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
Your kidding me they are crying in chat as we speak because they have a hard enough time waiting to be verified....i got tired of hearing this one kid from Egypt I think it was go on and on and on about getting verified that it finally occurred to me that no matter how hard people in chat tried to explain it to him.....he just wouldnt get it without another warning ban or block.

cat

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1