Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.144.250.128.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

ET's New Hit List

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
snotlob avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 20:41
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Seeing as when a famous celeb croaks it and there's always a forum post for it where people go crying in their say ooh whitney huston was a legend and wacko jacko never fiddled with kids ect.
I thouhgt I'de make this forum post up to create a hit list now this was a fun game in the pub a good few years back we entered a small amout into a pot picked 5 names and the 1st celeb to snuff it that year and the person chose their name won the pot.
Now obviously we can't have money exchanging hands on a non proffit torrent site. So I say pick 3 celebs that are about to slide off the face of this earth or even car wrecks that are ready to happen and the 1st celeb to snuff it ill award +5 points to the winning member
Soup avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 21:33
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
justin bieber, justin bieber and ummmm, justin bieber
snotlob avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 21:44
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
peaSoup wrote:

that muggy fuckers on everybodys HITMAN list not a hit list the scrott will go on till hes about 80 odd god help us
Soup avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 23:10
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
snotlob wrote:
peaSoup wrote:

that muggy fuckers on everybodys HITMAN list not a hit list the scrott will go on till hes about 80 odd god help us
LMFAO
LAZER avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 02:18
Author:
peaSoup wrote:
snotlob wrote:
peaSoup wrote:

LMFAO

Attachment:

File Comment: its a start hahaha :-)
complex-justin-bieber-5.jpg  [ 203.55 KB | Downloads: 4 ]
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 03:38
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Bit of a bummer that RW was not on the 2014 death list, so I'll go for 3 from the list, hope to fuck they all die slowly and painfully!

Prince Philip Duke of Edinburgh - Scrounging, racist c***!

George Bush Senior - A Bush, no other reason needed, just keep hold of the bag over your sons head while your fucking him up the ass! 2 for the price of one!

Billy Graham - where religion becomes $$$$$$$'s and your a c*** and always will be! Oh and your an anti semetic c*** as well.

Well not a bad list, a member of the monarchy, a politician and a religious leader(well that is his official job title), now if I could add only one more it would be good old Rolf Harris, you scummy little C***, not even satan will take you into hell!
TEZ avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:27
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
You've been Rolf'd

rolf.jpg
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 23:13
TEZ wrote:
You've been Rolf'd

rolf.jpg
OMG does that mouth look so inviting! either way you put yer dick into it, yer balls will get tickled by the face fuzz!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 23:28
Oh what a shame I forgot to mention Lauren Bacall in my post yesterday, well she's gone now(it's all you fault Madonna!) and I don't see a topic made for her passing yet?
Much better and more famous movie star than RW so do we have a bunch of attention seekers or a bunch of hypocrits that only pick and choose who's death they feel the need to commiserate and post their eulogies to?
Cat avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 16:58
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
Nothing pisses me off more than these co*k sukkers who cant stop themselves from smoking celebrity pole with their eulogies and overwhelming compassion when they cack it as a result of their own ignorance or stupidity or in the case of the most recently cacked RW. Most of these forum posters and self appointed eulogy writers couldnt give a stuff about a significant person whom they may actually know when they die but when a celebrity goo gobbler goes down for the dirt nap watch out.

Even in real life I was amazed by the number of people so deeply affected and traumatized by the death of perfect strangers....but i guess being an ass kisser, brown-noser, and pole smoker is a very unique personality type.

you often see them here starting threads thanking someone for something briefly for almost 3 pages, or after being gone for a week coming back and saying Hey remember me i was some body welcome me back...

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6