View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.157.52.205.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Is System Of A Down Plotting a comeback?????

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Dirk_Diggler avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 16:20
Author:
The long awaited Return of The moast contraversal Hardrock/metal Band may be umong us!
If you follow rock/metal their is no doubt you've heard of the Band "System of A Down", and if your not familiar I suggest you find out what all the hype is about!

In 2006 the band announced they would be taking an extended Break, and had no Information about how long this break would take...And their reason: To do some solo side projects. Malakian also took a moment to say, "There's been a lot of rumors about us breaking up. Well, don't listen to them. Us four right here, we will always be System of a Down!" However, Malakian announced he was forming a band called Scars on Broadway, which was joined by Dolmayan. Their debut self-titled album was released on July 29, 2008. Odadjian will be working on a project with RZA of Wu-Tang Clan named AcHoZeN as well as his urSESSION website/record label. Tankian plans to keep recording as a solo artist/producer. "Empty Walls" is his first single off his debut solo album Elect the Dead, which was released on October 23, 2007. Dolmayan, as well working with Scars on Broadway, planned to open a comic book store online by November 2007.

In an April 2008 interview with Kerrang magazine, guitarist Daron Malakian and drummer John Dolmayan gave their takes on the band's future. When told that many people are going to wonder what the future of the band is, Malakian responded by stating that "We'll all know when the time is right." Dolmayan added, "It'll just happen." Malakian went on to say:

"Yeah. It'll feel good and happy. I can respect this situation [System's hiatus] more than I can respect the situation where two people are like, 'The lead singer fucked my girlfriend!' and that kind of bullshit. Nah, man. The lead singer is a special person to me and I am to him. And that's how we ended off. Same with Shavo, same with John. And it will always be. It was a big part of my life. We were onstage together for a long time, man. We went through shit as a band and friends -- we slept in RV's together!"

So what can we expect in the near future?

Heres an article from Metalbuzz on Jan. 12,2010:

Is SYSTEM OF A DOWN Plotting A Comeback?
Published: 01/12/2010 Category: News

SYSTEM OF A DOWN bassist Shavo Odadjian posted the following message on his Twitter profile late last night (Monday, January 11): “Are u guys ready for System???”

SYSTEM OF A DOWN has been on hiatus since 2006 while its members have pursued various personal projects. Vocalist Serj Tankian released his first solo album, “Elect The Dead”, in 2007 while Odadjian recorded with members of the WU-TANG CLAN and launched a new online music initiative. Meanwhile, guitarist Daron Malakian started a new band called SCARS ON BROADWAY, also featuring SYSTEM drummer John Dolmayan.

Asked in a 2007 interview when SYSTEM will get back together, Tankian said it wasn’t really on anyone’s radar. “I don’t know,” he replied. “That’s the truth. I mean, we’ve taken an indefinite hiatus and we just said, you know, when we’re all ready to come back and take time from our own things and do something together we will, if and when we want to. And it’s been left at that.”

Three members of SYSTEM OF A DOWN — Malakian, Odadjian and Dolmayan — plus SCARS ON BROADWAY’s Franky Perez performed three songs (including SOAD’s “Suite-Pee” and SCARS ON BROADWAY’s “They Say”) at Shavo’s Halloween party at the Roxy Theatre in West Hollywood, California on October 31, 2009. Check out photos by ErikVoake.com at this location.

In October 2008, Malakian announced via SCARS ON BROADWAY’s web site that the band’s headlining tour — which included an appearance on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” — was being cancelled, with no plans of rescheduling. Malakian cited his lack of enthusiasm and “his heart not being into touring” as the chief reasons behind the decision to call off the trek. “The music of SCARS will live on, but now is a time when aspects of my life need to be tended to,” he said in a statement.

SCARS ON BROADWAY sold just under 24,000 copies of its self-titled debut album in the United States during its first week of release to debut at position No. 17 on The Billboard 200 chart. This number represented roughly 36 percent of the 66,000 opening tally registered by “Elect the Dead”, which came out in the fall of 2007 through the Warner Music Group.

[end]

System of the down. A great band who gets better with each album will no doubt make its comeback. Providing us with a unique knock-your-sox off translike music with Contraversal Anarchist Lyrics!
BUT HOW SOON WILL IT BE?
W1ck3d1nt3ntz avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 19:35
Author: Site Friend
I hope not, these guys drive me bonkers nowdays. Now that my oldest daughter is getting older she's breaking out some of my old music (including BYOB, Chop Suey) and jamming away. This will be my nightmare. LoL.1zirmh_th.jpg
sam_code4u avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 20:13
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
Same here wicked
my pup broke "system's" album as well. :d lol
Dirk_Diggler avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 20:24
Author:
Well I'll be sure to upload the new album for Yall when It gets here.:P

Im so sick of Michael jackson I can feel your pain W1cked! lol
sam_code4u avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 20:51
Waiting for your ups DIRK. so that my pup can break or scratch some more cd's. :)
YoGi avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 21:28
Author: Admin
What a great Band they are. System of a Down. I mean all of them Daron Serj Shavo and John . Talented guys who really make cool music. I mean looking at their backgrounds its amazing to see that they have come this far.
Now that they are on a 'hiatus', its been a little hard on the fans. But at the same time their side-projects have been pretty cool. Scars on Broadway(Daron's baby with John) and Elect the Dead(strange you didnt mention this but John did colaborate with Serj on this album) have been 2 decent albumns in my eyes.

But what does the future hold? Well for 1 this --->
" On Monday, March 16, 2009 at the Auckland Town Hall I will be collaborating with Auckland's most loved orchestra. I will be playing songs from Elect The Dead and some unreleased extras. All the songs will be reinterpreted to fit with the orchestra, as the F.C.C. will not be playing this show with me. It's just the orchestra and I; the arrangements for the orchestra were made by respected New Zealand composer John Psathas.
I'm elated to have the opportunity to arrange my songs from Elect the Dead for a full orchestra with the APO. The arrangements will be quite different than those on the record including bonus tracks never played live, and John Psathas will be helping me outfit my string arrangements for the full orchestra. We'll also be taping the performance for a worldwide DVD release later in the year( March 9th 2010)
."
taken from http://www.melodic.net/newsOne.asp?newsId=15133

Now now Dirk.. keep track of this DvD!!

If they do make a comeback, i hope they first start touring and then make another studio album. They dont need to rush things..

I saw rifts in their live performances.. I mean look at Daron, he really wants to be the fromtman. My personal thoughts are that they had a clash of egos. Serj and Daron...

Great post mate : )

sam_code4u avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 21:36
Looks like Psych is also a great "fan".
i think i am an "air-conditioner" then. Lol. :D
Dirk_Diggler avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 18:09
Author:
"PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
If they do make a comeback, i hope they first start touring and then make another studio album. They dont need to rush things..

Yes I agree they should tour first. Maybe throw in a few new ones For us Pirates :P . I believe from their twitter post that they already have something in the works for us.
But I dont think its an "IF"...They "WILL" make a comeback!

With so much thats happend in the last 5 years Im Intersted in hearing what they come up with!

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1