Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiCAM 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Maya (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Rebel (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Secret Of The Magic Gourd (2007) x264 720p WEB-DL Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.80.247.254.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Butthurt

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Mrsghostman avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 06:25
Author:
Sadly I am about to withdraw from coming here, i come for fun, and so does my husband, and when someone says something to us its ok, but everyone feels sorry for them when we come back , its pretty sad when even an apology was offered and i get told im getting put on the "ignore" list. Grow up people , this is supposed to be friendly , and fun chat, yet no one can take a lick , and when we get one thrown to us, we supposed to sit back and say nothing, what is happened to
ET its not the same place I used to enjoy coming to everyday, i used to spend hours in chat, and now i cant stand to be in there a few minutes half the time because people just get down right rude. Some of you guys i love to death , but some need to get a grip.
Soup avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 17:53
Author: ModeratorET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Never really got to chat enough with you, but you were always having a laugh in chat, that i saw. Hope you have a rethink and come back, always nice to have people game for a laugh in chat
Mrsghostman avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 22:15
Author:
Thanks pea. i dont feel i ever deserved to be disrespected. dont get me wrong ive said my share of ugly things to karin,but in all fairness it was only related to something she said to me or towards me. Thanks again :)
ghostman avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 22:17
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendSuperman
photo.jpg
No avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 00:40
Author: Blocked
Indian are laughed at by all yet sadly, they have no sense of humor.
Maybe walking around in human feces all your life kills your sense of humor as well as your sense of smell.
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 01:06
Author: BannedWarned
MrsG and GMan I have to say I understand completely and empathize with your position. Believe meand I won't bother lying there have been more than one occassion and probably several hundred that I have been a bit beyond funny even rude, some times Ive gotten carried away but i have always, always suffered the consequence and been more than happy to man up and take my consequences head on and standing up. That has included anything from getting kicked, banned and blocked as well as having some pretty nasty things said to me, which most would say I deserved since I was getting what I gave out.....okay then by the same token others should not be rewarded with icons of status and protection.

I had a discussion with one individual who suggested I just tell the member what she wanted to hear, pretend and play nice, then there was the Ignore function but that really doesnt shut a trash talker and her conspiring HeB1tch up does it. This woman and her approval and acceptance starved Lapdog work in conjunction with each other taking turns to PM staff to complain about anyone who doesn't treat them as well as they like.

Your not the first to complain about this woman, but she is in favor of the right people, is skilled at manipulating weak minded easily flattered and overly friendly young males who willingly do her bidding. My suggestion use the tools available use screen captures of chat, send PM's and leave reviews. But be sure not to ignore the chain of command...be warned she is very very good at appearing to be the victim and gaining pity and sympathy from people, without proof everyone who challenges her will be the bad guy and the abuser.

dont give up and leave, dont make her and her HeB1tch that powerful.
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:42
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
I dont want(or think you should leave),we have a few idiots who act like they own the site.I can assure you that if staff see someone acting out a personal attack then they will be dealt with.(Just report itA.s.a.p).You have my word on that
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 16:44
Author: ModeratorET lover
Mrghostman don't let anyone get to you hun, your one of the nicest members i have spoken to in chat. Please don't leave, chat would never be the same without you and mrghostman, your both always so friendly and fun :)
sOngBirD avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 05:31
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanKittyGirlSunTurtle
Mrsghostman I know how you feel, but please don't leave. You my friend would be truly missed.
We all come to chat to make good friends have fun and have a good laugh. There are some that just don't get that.
Know matter what you say.
Such a shame!!!
Much love, respect and hugs for you always.
Cat avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 00:26
SB's right MrsG as someone who is used to having haters and believe me being hated is a reasonable response at times, I can not imagine anyone other than myself having such a profound effect as this on you. In fact, I would imagine there are people (staff) who were half hoping it was me you were compelled to write about so they could exact their own revenge on me in your name but instead were disappointed to find it is not me, even though you havent gone as far as to mention the womans name or that of her HeB1tch because your just that nice....I however am not that nice.

cat
Mrsghostman avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 00:29
Author:
thank you all very much , its members like you all that will keep me here. and yes i can ignore individuals but sometimes it dont change their stupidity with their mouths and i can easily make out when something is directed toward myself. I am happy to have your support. Thanks :)
ghostman avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 00:58
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendSuperman
i will always be an asshole..cat i know the feeling..but im very surprised i was never banned...i cant stand the person you all are talking about..but i learned to let it go..
Mrsghostman avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 01:00
Author:
and cat, youre right , i am too nice at times, just trying to stay away from the drama, but when things pertain to my husband and myself, i cant control myself at times, although this person has been called out many times , along with her little sidekicks that take up for her, id think they are half witted as her to believe her bullsht.
Cat avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 04:18
you're singin to the choir MrsG, maybe if you girls take the suggestions silverdust has given and make your complaint known to staff, in the form of PM's and review points they will take appropriate action instead of continue to reward her hoping to shut her up, or maybe not, but its worth a try. God knows I get questioned every time someone anyone complains about me true or not, if only fairness here cut in all directions...

cat
sOngBirD avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 04:52
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanKittyGirlSunTurtle
Cat_Minister you are right. We should do as Silverdust suggested. I ignore instead of putting in complaint going to have to change that.I try very hard to be friendly with everyone but I see where it got me with one person. no where.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1