ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Bitter.Harvest.2017.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.147.239.111.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


congrats fellow indians on reaching mars..


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 45 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ozi avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 04:37
Author: SuperAdmin
Ricky38 wrote:
and it was not that costly credit goes to our ISRO team...with 125 crore population it was just Rs.3.66/person...
and india's share in space market is just .34% expected this to 25% by 2020...right now the current space market value is 300 billion dollars.
So it'll help build india's economy and we r 4th in the world to do this also compared US which used Rs.4000 crore for the same japanese,chinese failed...


lol it cost millions to go to space i dont see how this will help the economy nothing economical about that
rocks and dust exploration doesn't help anyone its like getting a pile of money and setting it on fire
if you can give me what all have achieved by going into space ill be happy for you
and yes i know we have sent satellites in space so that isnt an acceptable reason
No avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 05:25
Author:
By economical development like i said india's share in space markets is .40% and with this success more n more developed countries will invest in india and we'll gain more employment cos everything starts frm ground zero like we need heavy labour raw material launching PSLV's it all contributes also wt is found not found is other thing but atleast mars gots its MOM now we'll if theres methane gas or wt is the atmospheric composition of gases...n sir yesterday u took issue of tax payers its a fact 65% of people in india are dependent on agriculture so thy are exempted frm taxes....income below or 300000 are also exempted so lower middle class or others have no effect cos income above 300000 annually is a big deal in india so both rich and upper middle class contributes to nation's strength which makes us the 4th largest force after us,russia and china.
ozi avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 05:31
Author: SuperAdmin
Ricky38 wrote:
By economical development like i said india's share in space markets is .40% and with this success more n more developed countries will invest in india and we'll gain more employment cos everything starts frm ground zero like we need heavy labour raw material launching PSLV's it all contributes also wt is found not found is other thing but atleast mars gots its MOM now we'll if theres methane gas or wt is the atmospheric composition of gases...n sir yesterday u took issue of tax payers its a fact 65% of people in india are dependent on agriculture so thy are exempted frm taxes....income below or 300000 are also exempted so lower middle class or others have no effect cos income above 300000 annually is a big deal in india so both rich and upper middle class contributes to nation's strength which makes us the 4th largest force after us,russia and china.

right so what your saying is the millions they wasted on space couldn't have help the economy
but the money they wasted on going to space will help the economy but non of you will see it
pretty much the same as everyone else that went to space hasnt improved the economy
the only thing it has improved is the governments pockets while draining ours to get their
good luck with that keep waiting like the rest of the world

No avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 06:49
Author:
That we'll hve to wait for the results...who knws if they get something or it will be a waste....but was a gud experience here posting and getting the views of people.
Respects All.
TEZ avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 07:45
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
I can't wait to see all the wallpapers that get uploaded after the photos get sent back from Mars,maybe they can recover some funds sharing the preview pictures on a pay per click image host,ya!
harmanchauhan99 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:41
Author:
YES WE MADE IT IN FIRST TRY
so proud on my country [INDIA]
I love my India.......
YoGi avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:48
Author: Admin
Well for all the criticism and pride, this isn't a FIRST ON NET , but being the 3rd official country on the planet to actually successfully land the bloody thing is a feat to be proud of !
some other site wrote:
India now joins an elite club of the United States, Russia and Europe who can boast of reaching Mars. More than half of all missions to the planet have ended in failure, including China’s in 2011 and Japan’s in 2003.
So I guess for first time attempt and success THIS is a big feat.

Russia and the USA are planning manned mission to mars, which are going to cost the global tax payer FAR more than what the Indian tax payer(tax evasion is widespread) shelled out.

And it also was a low cost project that Ryan Air would be proud of !
tha same site as before wrote:
At just $74 million, the mission cost is less than the estimated $100 million budget of the sci-fi blockbuster “Gravity”. That figure also represents just a fraction of NASA’s MAVEN spacecraft which successfully began orbiting the fourth planet from the sun on Sunday.

Indian engineers employed an unusual “slingshot” method for Mangalyaan’s (Hindi for Mars vehicle) interplanetary journey which began when it blasted off on November 5 last year.

Lacking enough rocket to blast directly out of Earth’s atmosphere and gravitational pull, it orbited the Earth for several weeks while building up enough velocity to break free.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 14:08
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
snotlob wrote:
Can someone answer the question.......

will corner shops be opened on the moon now or will it go against tradition to build shit loads of shops around the moon craters...?
The more important question is that when they do open up the corner shops will they sell mars bars, milky ways and galxays?
YoGi avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 15:01
Author: Admin
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
The more important question is that when they do open up the corner shops will they sell mars bars, milky ways and galxays? [/color]

Is that some kinda scottish chocolate ?
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 16:37
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
YoGi wrote:
Well for all the criticism and pride, this isn't a FIRST ON NET , but being the 3rd official country on the planet to actually successfully land the bloody thing is a feat to be proud of !
some other site wrote:
India now joins an elite club of the United States, Russia and Europe who can boast of reaching Mars. More than half of all missions to the planet have ended in failure, including China’s in 2011 and Japan’s in 2003.
So I guess for first time attempt and success THIS is a big feat.
Ryanair lmgao, you would be bloody lucky to land on Pluto.


Russia and the USA are planning manned mission to mars, which are going to cost the global tax payer FAR more than what the Indian tax payer(tax evasion is widespread) shelled out.

And it also was a low cost project that Ryan Air would be proud of !
tha same site as before wrote:
At just $74 million, the mission cost is less than the estimated $100 million budget of the sci-fi blockbuster “Gravity”. That figure also represents just a fraction of NASA’s MAVEN spacecraft which successfully began orbiting the fourth planet from the sun on Sunday.

Indian engineers employed an unusual “slingshot” method for Mangalyaan’s (Hindi for Mars vehicle) interplanetary journey which began when it blasted off on November 5 last year.

Lacking enough rocket to blast directly out of Earth’s atmosphere and gravitational pull, it orbited the Earth for several weeks while building up enough velocity to break free.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 16:56
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
no easy task landing on mars like that congrats to anyone can do that!!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 19:03
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
YoGi wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
The more important question is that when they do open up the corner shops will they sell mars bars, milky ways and galxays? [/color]

Is that some kinda scottish chocolate ?
No its a brand of chocolate bar dating back to the 1960's and was first sold in the UK, you probably know it as a Dove bar(which to us is a bar of soap! Not that I ever use soap?).
PS, All this talk of chocolate is making me hungry, away to the chippy for a deep fried mars!Which is a bar of chocolate made the healty Scottish way!
YoGi avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 13:52
Author: Admin
A fried mars bar FTW ... but I was on about the smelling pistake bruv !
AppLeFiZZ avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 15:38
Author: Blocked
there will be no poor if people give there 10 % of their income but we want to spend money on mcdonal , pizza and strip clubs.
poor have to work really hard to make their living .

i agree with ozi that money should be spend on helping poor and india is lacking to do so but this is 21 century india have to come out of 3 rd world country to a modern country , buit their economy and development can happen only if agriculture , industrial , economy , foreign policy, scientific development all grow in hand in hand.

for 200 years British sell out india and leave it with two states with many differences . we indians hope we got independence from british but then come the surprise we got indian congress worse than British but a new hope comes when indian vote for modi sir .

now after 67 years of independence in true meaning we indians are free and we are full of hope for better future.

i believe modi sir will not only bring good days to scientific and space sector but to all field.

i am proud when my country archive what usa and great russia has achieved ..truly i am pround to be indian.

we indians also fight the poverty gifted by British and indian congress . in coming years indians will make indians proud in every field.


totally agree with ozi and ricky38 both are right in their own way .
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 17:37
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
YoGi wrote:
A fried mars bar FTW ... but I was on about the smelling pistake bruv !
Oh aye if you can eat it, we will put batter on it and fry it! Eating too many blocks the atreries to the brain, hence the shyte spelling! LOL!

[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 45 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1