Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.159.186.7.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

JUMPING ON THE ETRG bandwagon [SOLVED] (closed)

AuthorMessage
Cat avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 22:09
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
when it seems that 3 out of 4 uploads of the same movie come from the same release group and the 4th is an outsider providing the same movie with no visible difference in quality or presentation, what decides your choice when it comes to download. Me personally I always figured the more seeders the better and I go that way, but then when i see 0 comments for long time respected uploaders like pitic with 1 offering and members of ETRG with 4 offerings combined and an insane comment total of more than 100 i have to ask myself further questions about which uploaders I will help and support with my downloading/seeding, reviews and comments.

Typically I dont leave reviews for staff and you can see from my events they dont usually leave them for me, not positive ones any way. I get more warnings bans and blocks because I'm not here brown nosing every chance I get, I try to be fair and honest in my comments, and I try to comment only on what I download.

But on principle until things take a turn toward fairness and away from kissing ass and brown nosing I wont be jumping on the ETRG bandwagon.

support the independent struggling uploader/encoder, not the conglomerate corporate RG - cat thanks you
MgB avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 05:14
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSupermanSunTurtleETRG
@ cat - Each encoder/uploader work on their own in ETRG or any other RG so that makes them hardworking as well , what is your problem anyway we grab encodes from tree ?? Max members start as an individual uploader only , then if they want to merge with RG's then its up to them...

And grabbing the file looking at the comments is a big joke , why are samples provide for ??

Respect every uploaders here all are equal they take their precious time for this community , its not a comedy.

And finally no one forcing any members (including you) to Take our version they are matured enough to decide.
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:26
why am I not surprised by your comments and even less surprised that your part of the bro network,,don;t worry MgB i think your retagged uploads are sh1t anyway and never download them, I know you like to pose as an encoder and kissed plenty of ass along the way to get to the top of the ETRG food chain, I imagine if Surrendra were still staff he would be taking some of those icons off you leaving a comment like too many status icons in your events.

appreciate your comments so fukk off now poser.
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:10
Author: Blocked
Wow! A lot of love on this topic! LOL
MgB avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 14:11
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSupermanSunTurtleETRG
@ Cat aka Pussy - you never learn dont you ??? always complain complain complain everywhere, do you have mental illness ? better take medication, you certainly need one... let me see how long you will survive this time around before getting kicked out like a loser.
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 15:25
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
MgB wrote:
@ Cat aka Pussy - you never learn dont you ??? always complain complain complain everywhere, do you have mental illness ? if not better take medication, you certainly need one... let me see how long you will survive this time around before getting kicked out like a loser.
As Sam has said before ET is really like a big extended family another fine example here.MgB i think you are right, Cat does have mental health issues every family has THAT member in it, and if your family does'nt then i have some bad news for you lol.
Not to worry mental health issues are no barrier here on ET to progression so you never know one day, Cat for red.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 07:42
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Cat_Minister wrote:
support the independent struggling uploader/encoder, not the conglomerate corporate RG - cat thanks you
Cat_Minister for Pink!
yeah it is nice to look for the new uploaders who upload original content well packaged and it's good to see their progression up the the god like status of ET trusted uploader.
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:37
Thank God someone finally got my point and didnt see the need to take my comments as a personal affront turning a simple observation into personal attacks....Thanks Big_A

cat
ghosty1985 avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:16
Author: KittymenTurtle
New uploaders deserve a chance.
They could be the next best thing if given honest feedback on their work.
Also provide helpful feedback to them so they know their areas to work on.
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 14:22
you are absolutely correct ghostie1985, hence the reason for my post in the first place. Though there are a lot of things that go into being selected or recruited to join an RG like ETRG. I mean it takes a certain type of personality that some uploaders dont possess. Ive never been much of a joiner, in fact, I kind of go along with a saying made famous by Groucho Marx who said "I wouldn't be a member of any club that would have me".

Its never been an aspiration of mine to give up my freedom and independence to do the will of a larger group or corporate type entity. Some live and strive and devote themselves body soul and nose to become ETRG uploader or if that fails ET Staff.

cat wishes you well in your endeavors.....cheers

Bad_Robot avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 04:35
Author: Blocked
Is nice to see older members sticking up for and supporting new independant uploaders...
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 18:05

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1