H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.145.208.160.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

THE BABADOOK

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Mr_44 avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 19:48
Author: Blocked
this movie has been out for awhile in Australia, and apparently on Netflix U.S.A. can someone please upload this movie. it is suppose to be bad ass!

THE BABADOOK THE BABADOOK THE BABADOOK THE BABADOOK THE BABADOOK THE BABADOOK THE BABADOOK THE BABADOOK THE BABADOOK THE BABADOOK THE BABADOOK
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 21:25
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Mr_44 wrote:
this movie has been out for awhile in Australia, and apparently on Netflix U.S.A. can someone please upload this movie. it is suppose to be bad ass!

THE BABADOOK THE BABADOOK THE BABADOOK THE BABADOOK THE BABADOOK THE BABADOOK THE BABADOOK THE BABADOOK THE BABADOOK THE BABADOOK THE BABADOOK

Just a few questions to ask to be able to get you the correct help.

1.What is the name of the movie you want?
2.Where is the request section of the forum?
3.Why would you think it had been out for a while in Austrailia?
4.Has it been released in anyother format other than at the cinema?
5.You heard it was apparently on netflix in the US?
6.Did you bother to check this information before you posted here?
7.Did you know the VOD release has been delayed?
8.What's happening on the 28th of November 2014?(Date correct at time of post)
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 03:02
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
Honestly i think people who start threads like this, without doing some homework should be warned immediately. Any fool should know that as soon as a copy of a movie is available someone makes it available here shortly there after. If its not here its because it isnt available period. A little investigation could solve the problem without ever posting a thread.

I suspect studios are getting smarter about the releasing and subsequent advertising of some releases to try and combat piracy and leaks which they attribute to low video/movie attendance sales.
Shooter96 avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 07:08
Author: ET junkiemenTurtle

Cat_Minister wrote:
Honestly i think people who start threads like this, without doing some homework should be warned immediately. Any fool should know that as soon as a copy of a movie is available someone makes it available here shortly there after. If its not here its because it isnt available period. A little investigation could solve the problem without ever posting a thread.

I suspect studios are getting smarter about the releasing and subsequent advertising of some releases to try and combat piracy and leaks which they attribute to low video/movie attendance sales.

The movie is not on any torrent site nor google though.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 19:22
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Shooter96 wrote:
OMG!!! Did you not read what Cat_M or I wrote regarding this request, let me edit it down a bit and maybe with a bit of common sense and 4 minutes spent on the internet you will come to the same conclusion that I came to about why "The movie is not on any torrent site" or "nor google though"
Taking out the sarcasim from me, it should be really easy for you(well anybody) to figure out why it is not on any torrent sites yet!
A quick recap of my original post - Sarcasim =

Cat_Minister wrote:
Honestly i think people who start threads like this, without doing some homework should be warned immediately. Any fool should know that as soon as a copy of a movie is available someone makes it available here shortly there after. If its not here its because it isnt available period. A little investigation could solve the problem without ever posting a thread. Agree with this mostly but I think a public flogging would be more suitible way to knock some sense into them!

I suspect studios are getting smarter about the releasing and subsequent advertising of some releases to try and combat piracy and leaks which they attribute to low video/movie attendance sales. Not in this case, oh dear if you had only followed your advice above, "A little investigation" then you could have saved your self typing the second paragraph. This relaese has nothing to do with smarter studios, it's a low budget Austrailian horror movie(which still needs some funds to publish the book from the movie), which was made by independent(ish) filmmakers with a budget from a Kickstarter project to fund the movie, other than film festivals it has had a limited cinema release with newly scheduled showings for the upcoming months at new cinemas around the world. Which will answer points 7+8 from my origianal post.

Oh by the way,
Shooter96 wrote:
The movie is not on google though.
The movie is on google, loads of links to it!
Shooter96 avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 20:53
Author: ET junkiemenTurtle

Big_A_Little_A wrote:

Shooter96 wrote:

OMG!!! Did you not read what Cat_M or I wrote regarding this request, let me edit it down a bit and maybe with a bit of common sense and 4 minutes spent on the internet you will come to the same conclusion that I came to about why "The movie is not on any torrent site" or "nor google though"
Taking out the sarcasim from me, it should be really easy for you(well anybody) to figure out why it is not on any torrent sites yet!
A quick recap of my original post - Sarcasim =

Cat_Minister wrote:
Honestly i think people who start threads like this, without doing some homework should be warned immediately. Any fool should know that as soon as a copy of a movie is available someone makes it available here shortly there after. If its not here its because it isnt available period. A little investigation could solve the problem without ever posting a thread. Agree with this mostly but I think a public flogging would be more suitible way to knock some sense into them!

I suspect studios are getting smarter about the releasing and subsequent advertising of some releases to try and combat piracy and leaks which they attribute to low video/movie attendance sales. Not in this case, oh dear if you had only followed your advice above, "A little investigation" then you could have saved your self typing the second paragraph. This relaese has nothing to do with smarter studios, it's a low budget Austrailian horror movie(which still needs some funds to publish the book from the movie), which was made by independent(ish) filmmakers with a budget from a Kickstarter project to fund the movie, other than film festivals it has had a limited cinema release with newly scheduled showings for the upcoming months at new cinemas around the world. Which will answer points 7+8 from my origianal post.

Oh by the way,

Shooter96 wrote:
The movie is not on google though.

The movie is on google, loads of links to it!

I don't care if the movie Is on any torrent site, I was replying to the who asked it, I swear these threads are getting useless IMO though, LOL.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1