Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.161.15.35.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

The Fappening: Why you should not download or share the files

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
X_GR_X avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 18:10
Author:
if you are thinking of downloading or have already downloaded The Fappening, please read the following articles. And please Refrain from participating in this violation of peoples right to privacy.

www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/09/23/in-defense-of-nude-selfies-don-t-shame-the-fappening-victims.html

www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/10/08/geeks-have-a-j-law-come-to-jesus-moment-the-fappening-perpetuators-cower-with-shame.html
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 23:14
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
X_GR_X wrote:
if you are thinking of downloading or have already downloaded The Fappening, please read the following articles. And please Refrain from participating in this violation of peoples right to privacy.

[url=http://]www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/09/23/in-defense-of-nude-selfies-don-t-shame-the-fappening-victims.html[/url]
[url=http://]www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/10/08/geeks-have-a-j-law-come-to-jesus-moment-the-fappening-perpetuators-cower-with-shame.html[/url]
So it's OK to worry about someones rights to privicy but OK to ignore someones rights to copyright? And the actual property stolen is more violating than the actual act of theft?

As it is in this unfortunate hi-tech modern world many of these so called "leaks" of private(?) images are done intentionally to raise the profile(cash flow) of celebrities or wannabe unknowns into stars.

And I ask you this, if you had private and intimate images of yourself would you keep them somewhere the could be stolen from? I certainly would not, they would be kept well hidden and safe.

Reading parts of the second article this online theft it can be looked upon as exactly the same as a housbreaking where your sex tape/images get stolen, someone takes something that does not belong to them, and thats a bigger deal and more violating then what has actulally been stolen. Where it is a figure in the public spotlight, I would think that they would have the common sense to be a bit more discreet or secure or smarter on how the handle their private property. Theft is the crime here you should be worrying about that and not privicy, thats upto the owners of the stolen images to worry about, and if they were that worried about them, then why are the torrents/images, still so widley availible on the internet, have had a look and not too many DMCA takedowns issued for these compared to the number of sites they are on, so either they have crap lawyers not doing there jobs or they are not that concerned.
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 04:24
Author: Warned
Now all I wanna do is get my hands on The Fappening what ever the fook that might be, I wanna see naked celebrities in embarrasing and compromising positions with their hired help and farm animals, so wheres the link for that.

I had tons of naked compromising pictures of myself that I left laying around in the wide open, even had parties, even emailed them to others and still they wouldnt leak, seems no one wanted naked pics of Cat_Minister doing the dirty with various street urchins, I even went as far as anonymously sending them to TMZ and Paris Hilton and they only got returned.....

So how does a regular cat like me go about leaking selfies to become rich and famous beyond ET?

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3