Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.197.74.137.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

please upload

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 07:36
Author:
can some one please upload this movie please

mrs brown boys da movie
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 20:23
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
smurfy2009 wrote:
can some one please upload this movie please

mrs brown boys da movie
OK before you say whats my problem or that I have a chip on my shoulder, I have a few question's for you,
Are you playing a game and wasting time until the movies is uploaded or are you just as stupid as you apper to be and thats really stupid!

Why do I ask you this?
Well how many times have you requested this movie now?
How many of these requests have you deleted?
Did you actaully read them(or matter of fact any of the forum posts) telling when this may be released as a torrent?
Or did you not understand them(which answers my second question).

To make it very simple for you have a look at this, and if that does not help I will get a kindergarten teacher to make something easier for you to understand!
Hopefully this link may help you at last understand why no torrent has been released and when one mybe!
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 22:42
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSun
"LOL"
bpaulk01 avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 23:56
Author:
upload?????
cmon now... ive been on this site for a few years.. and 2 years ago i finally became a member... now i get a notice i need to donate ... after all the hours my puter has been on seeding these files..im no different than someone who doesnt create an account.... and donate.... what happened to keep the internet free... i dont get it.. now this site dont like it when someone critisizes some files?? ive watched this site get better and better .. because of the peoples feedback... if some one hurts your feeling call your mother...or provide better files.. which is what this site has been doing... getting better.. if this is how this site will treat people.. i see no reason to log in... or seed.. which is what i have been doing for years..... step up .. or step off... ive been recommending this site .. and now beginning to re think that... after all the hours ive spent seeding... im not ammused
bpaulk01 avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 00:09
Author:
upload?????
cmon now... ive been on this site for a few years.. and 2 years ago i finally became a member... now i get a notice i need to donate ... after all the hours my puter has been on seeding these files..im no different than someone who doesnt create an account.... and donate.... what happened to keep the internet free... i dont get it.. now this site dont like it when someone critisizes some files?? ive watched this site get better and better .. because of the peoples feedback... if some one hurts your feeling call your mother...or provide better files.. which is what this site has been doing... getting better.. if this is how this site will treat people.. i see no reason to log in... or seed.. which is what i have been doing for years..... step up .. or step off... ive been recommending this site .. and now beginning to re think that... after all the hours ive spent seeding... im not ammused
No avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 04:01
Author:
lol nice... Big always said right things ..Mr. whatever you are
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 00:53
bpaulk01 wrote:
upload?????
Blah blah blah blah and your point is??
Oh thats right you have no point, you have no clue and you do not need to donate! Tho I am availible to take any unwanted cash and hire you a clown to amuse you!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 00:55
soil_foster wrote:
lol nice... Big always said right things ..Mr. whatever you are
Well today I am a tree, and tommorow I want to be a horse!

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5