View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 2017 NEW HDCAM x264 HQMic-CPG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Attack.of.the.Killer.Donuts.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Abbey.Grace.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Hunt For Red October 1990 1080p BluRay x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Sniper 1993 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Poltergeist 1982 1080p Bluray x264 Multi TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Priest 2011 Multi BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E05.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Training.Day.S01E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E07.HDTV.x264-W4F[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiPDVD V2 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dragon Hunter (2009) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: The Ghazi Attack (2017) - 1080p - BluRay - x264 - DTS - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Vaishali (2011) HQ Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 23.20.48.226.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Points deduction for leaving an opinion??

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Beetleboy avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 20:44
Author:
ET BOT, why have I been deducted points for leaving an opinion???
Shooter96 avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 21:12
Author: ET junkieET lovermenTurtle
LOL, Herbie was pissed off when he saw his new brother you got, HEHEHE :)
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 23:46
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
um, don't think the ET bot can read this unless you add some swear words? thats the only language it understands.

As for the points who really cares about points, it's not like they mean anything or you can get much for them, all the t-shirts, baseball caps, mugs, key chains, balaclava's, vinyl flooring, condoms, edible underware and shot glasses are gone. All you can hope for now is the ET cheese grater(10,0254 points) or the ET kettle(542,398 points).

Edit, Sorry just found an ET garlic press, not sure how many point's are needed for this so will just give it away to anyone with a vampire problem.
xc3llent avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 03:17
Author: Blocked
Actually I think this member )BeetleBoy has valid point about being penalized by immature uploader Maxillion who didnt like honest comments about quality of the upload titled Bonnie and Clide.

Personally given the file size I would expect better quality as well and think more details in title and source would have been helpful, seems maybe if you dont want honest feedback you shouldnt upload or maybe grow up and upload like a man....
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 13:16
xc3llent wrote:
Actually I think this member )BeetleBoy has valid point about being penalized by immature uploader Maxillion who didnt like honest comments about quality of the upload titled Bonnie and Clide.

Personally given the file size I would expect better quality as well and think more details in title and source would have been helpful, seems maybe if you dont want honest feedback you shouldnt upload or maybe grow up and upload like a man....
Well from my honest opinion how can someone be penalized by a meaningless and pointless(-5 for bad pun) function like the points system? If anyone takes that seriously or gets upset by it, then they need to step away from the keyboard for a while.

As for honest comments, well everyone is entitled to their OWN opinion, and you are supporting one member(BeetleBoy) who is giving their OWN honest opinion, yet you are attacking another member(Maxillion) who is also giving their OWN honest opinion on the comments and situation that has arisen, so where is the difference between what both are saying, it is both thier OWN honest opinions which they are entitle to express in their own way?

Maxillion is just defending their uploads, from the coments on quality of their uploads, which Maxillion is entitled to do. As for the comments about wanting more details in the title and source, well that is a pretty vauge and non constructive comment, mabye it would be a bit more helpful if you left a bit more specific details on what your opinion on a good torrent description could contain and what is missing from the torrent description.

Going back to quality, well everyone has their own opinion on what is good or bad quality, and yes they should leave constructive comments on their opinion of qulity, but IMHO, I think it's wrong to say things such as "Not worth downloading in my opinion", just remember what is one mans shit is anothers gold, and by adding about not worth downloading may put other members off who are not so concerned about the quality but just want a quick tug and splat! .....:::::END OF RANT:::LOG OFF...:::TRANSMISSION COMPLETE>>>FIlE DELETE.!
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 15:07
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
xc3llent wrote:

Interest piqued d/l now brb
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 19:12
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
xc3llent wrote:

Well from my honest opinion how can someone be penalized by a meaningless and pointless(-5 for bad pun) function like the points system? If anyone takes that seriously or gets upset by it, then they need to step away from the keyboard for a while.

As for honest comments, well everyone is entitled to their OWN opinion, and you are supporting one member(BeetleBoy) who is giving their OWN honest opinion, yet you are attacking another member(Maxillion) who is also giving their OWN honest opinion on the comments and situation that has arisen, so where is the difference between what both are saying, it is both thier OWN honest opinions which they are entitle to express in their own way?

Maxillion is just defending their uploads, from the coments on quality of their uploads, which Maxillion is entitled to do. As for the comments about wanting more details in the title and source, well that is a pretty vauge and non constructive comment, mabye it would be a bit more helpful if you left a bit more specific details on what your opinion on a good torrent description could contain and what is missing from the torrent description.

Going back to quality, well everyone has their own opinion on what is good or bad quality, and yes they should leave constructive comments on their opinion of qulity, but IMHO, I think it's wrong to say things such as "Not worth downloading in my opinion", just remember what is one mans shit is anothers gold, and by adding about not worth downloading may put other members off who are not so concerned about the quality but just want a quick tug and splat! .....:::::END OF RANT:::LOG OFF...:::TRANSMISSION COMPLETE>>>FIlE DELETE.!
Well not sure if it's gone for that arty slightly soft focus look because it IS out of focus, volume is ok and film erm well plot was a tad complicated so i just looked at the pics.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 19:28
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Big, you are right that they are both defending their opinions but maxillion is calling
him a liar and a troll looking for attention, neither one of those comments are called f
or and I have no vested interest in either member except one was stating how he felt wit
hout being harsh and the other used name calling and insults two different things here,
IN MY OPINION lol Maxillion was the overstepper, the comment section is there for the p
urpose that beetlejuice used it for NOT to insult members as Maximillion did!
P.s, as for the original post question, the bot got ya for swearing in comments, not a big mystery its in the rules!!
maxillion avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 21:19
Author:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
xc3llent wrote:

Very well written, and I agree with you 100%.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 00:41
19tommy59 wrote:
but maxillion is calling
him a liar and a troll looking for attention,
But that is Maxillion's opinon of the member and of the quality of his encode and he is allowed to use his opinion to reply to a comment on thier torrent, it may not be the correct way to have gone about it(just the same as I feel that beetleboy could have worded thier opinion better) but it is just their opinion, which this seems to be what this topic has turned into an opinion debate.
xc3llent avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 15:06
Well i was gonna reply but then realized that Big A seems to be more interested in an argument and being right than being rational and open minded and yes thats my opinion apparently i am entitled to express that in what ever form I care to.....but then whats the criteria for overstepping violating the rules and getting warned banned and blocked after all we all know people who've experienced those consequences for much less.

I am curious why Big A takes the defense of the offender by ET Rules Standards afterall disrespecting members, name calling and insulting would easily get a lesser known member into decent trouble. Must be terribly boring for him not to have a worthy adversary to mentally spar with, when you have to take up for morons like Maxillion a so called TRUSTED uploader rather than encouarging and defending a newer member with less experience. I guess it is more fun kicking people on crutches down a flight of steps.

Incidentally someone in authority must've disagreed enough to remove the childish and insulting review left for BeetleBoy by Maxillion, in my that puts Big A's comments into the proper perspective.
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 17:17
Just can't tell if it's fucked picture wise or not' it could be the producer on a "mission" soft focus all the way "yes i checked with glasses" or badly encoded.I don't upload so not sure if you could fuck it up by mistake or not i guess would need to find another copy.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 18:12
Author: Admin
Stay tuned for YoGi ... this looks interesting, am at work and can't comment .... to be continued
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 18:30
YoGi wrote:
Stay tuned for YoGi ... this looks interesting, am at work and can't comment .... to be continued
Done some research for ya Yogi,d/l another copy to find it is a 2 disc set roughly 246 minutes in total Maxillion has put both disc's into 1 torrent file, 1.56 is the size of the file i d/l from elsewhere that contains only half the film, however the quality is superior.I guess to sum up thanks for the Bonny and Clide film if you want a sharper picture go look for it "cough" Kickass has it.
xc3llent avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 01:23
Well if Kickass has it, i guess we've also identified the source that Maxillion neglected to include in his description. I guess that also now explains why his upload titles are so vague. Nobody wants to be known as an uploader who downloads the work of someone else, re-encodes and compresses the living shyte out of it and then uploads it some where else, just to receive a green arrow and have people mistakenly believe you can be TRUSTED!!!!
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 22 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5