Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 50.16.122.200.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Points deduction for leaving an opinion??

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 01:43
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
xc3llent wrote:
I am curious why Big A takes the defense of the offender by ET Rules Standards afterall disrespecting members, name calling and insulting would easily get a lesser known member into decent trouble. Must be terribly boring for him not to have a worthy adversary to mentally spar with, when you have to take up for morons like Maxillion[/i]
I'm just curious why you can't read?
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
that is Maxillion's opinon of the member and of the quality of his encode and he is allowed to use his opinion to reply to a comment on thier torrent, it may not be the correct way to have gone about it.
It's my comment prior to you post that I have taken your above quote from. If you can't find that I will gladly try and point you in the correct direction. Oh and I'm not looking for a fight just stating MY OPINION! or can I not do that without upsetting you?
xc3llent avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 02:42
Author: Blocked
Oh you are a condescending pr*ck arent ya? Trying to be the intellectual bully hooray for you. I know perfectly well where you took my comment from and am quite familiar with the way you go about shaming people who challenge your point of view but in this case you are beating a dead horse and appear to be enjoying it, despite the fact, that your point has been proven to be moot.

FFS Big_A it quite obvious in the world that everyone and anyone has the right to express an opinion no matter how bizarre or irrational or nonsensical it is arguing otherwise is ridiculous, I certainly aint doing that and we could go all day splitting pubic hairs on what appropriate expression of ones opinion is and how it is defined.

But near as I can tell ET has in its rules a code of conduct, it expects and insists that its members treat other members in a decent and respectful manner, as former staff you should know this....

It also provides the opportunity and function for down loaders to give comments on the files uploaded by uploaders in 3 classes non verified, verified and Trusted, it is expected this will be done respectfully and received by a mature and open mind for the sake of future improvement.

I am merely saying that whether it is "Opinion" or not is not the issue, we aren't talking about expressing an "opinion" we are talking about going beyond expressing an opinion and then using the review board to be vindictive and spiteful to exact revenge on a member who dared to express his dissatisfaction with his uploaded file in this case vaguely titled Bonnie and Clide.

There is example after example in the events of members who have been warned banned and even blocked for expressing an opinion that was considered to be offensive or in conflict with the code of ET conduct. You yourself as former staff have come down hard on such behavior as staff. Now here you are condoning and defending it, talk about two faced....Alright I guess for this member to offend a new member who's 2 mistakes seem to be, being new and expressing an honest evaluation of an upload.

Incidentally, don't flatter yourself I wouldnt let your opinion or the expression of it upset me, we know that opinions, like as*holes flow in inexhaustible abundance here at ET The Place to be.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 03:26
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
xc3llent wrote:
Oh you are a condescending pr*ck arent ya? Trying to be the intellectual bully hooray for you. I know perfectly well where you took my comment from and am quite familiar with the way you go about shaming people who challenge your point of view but in this case you are beating a dead horse and appear to be enjoying it, despite the fact, that your point has been proven to be moot.

FFS Big_A it quite obvious in the world that everyone and anyone has the right to express an opinion no matter how bizarre or irrational or nonsensical it is arguing otherwise is ridiculous, I certainly aint doing that and we could go all day splitting pubic hairs on what appropriate expression of ones opinion is and how it is defined.

But near as I can tell ET has in its rules a code of conduct, it expects and insists that its members treat other members in a decent and respectful manner, as former staff you should know this....

It also provides the opportunity and function for down loaders to give comments on the files uploaded by uploaders in 3 classes non verified, verified and Trusted, it is expected this will be done respectfully and received by a mature and open mind for the sake of future improvement.

I am merely saying that whether it is "Opinion" or not is not the issue, we aren't talking about expressing an "opinion" we are talking about going beyond expressing an opinion and then using the review board to be vindictive and spiteful to exact revenge on a member who dared to express his dissatisfaction with his uploaded file in this case vaguely titled Bonnie and Clide.

There is example after example in the events of members who have been warned banned and even blocked for expressing an opinion that was considered to be offensive or in conflict with the code of ET conduct. You yourself as former staff have come down hard on such behavior as staff. Now here you are condoning and defending it, talk about two faced....Alright I guess for this member to offend a new member who's 2 mistakes seem to be, being new and expressing an honest evaluation of an upload.

Incidentally, don't flatter yourself I wouldnt let your opinion or the expression of it upset me, we know that opinions, like as*holes flow in inexhaustible abundance here at ET The Place to be.
Hey now what does that mean?? (enter begin new topic here) and btw I said maxipad er million was wrong for how he responded to the member and my word is law so nuff said!!! LOL think I just blew me last circuit!!
TEZ avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 07:50
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle

We haven't heard from Beetleboy since his opening post,WTF???
YoGi avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:07
Author: Admin
He must be logging in with the wrong account TEZ !

Anyways, smoked some bad ass weed last night, pollen from the bottom of the grinder and had a fcuking whitey :(

Will comment after lunch LoL!
YoGi avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:11
Author: Admin
... quick 2 cents ...

some_dupe_id wrote:
......... treat other members in a decent and respectful manner, as former staff you should know this....

Big_A is still very much part of the staff team, but just due to certain *technical* reasons doesn't have the star next to his name ...
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 22:16
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
xc3llent wrote:

So is that your opinion of my opinion of maximillions opinion of bettleboys opinion?
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 22 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2