ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.161.15.35.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Ghosts...Do You Believe?


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
AuthorMessage
GetAClue avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 15:49
Author:
About a year or so ago there was a movie uploaded by I think Big A. I don't remember the title of it, but it had to do with paranormal activity and such.

In the comment section of the torrent I decided to tell everyone about my real true experience that happened to me and my ex-wife.

So like the title suggests has anyone here actually ever had anything crazy happen to them in a house like I did?

Here's my TRUE story that really did happen. I still tell people about it to this day. I took this from my comments on that torrent so have a read and I promise none of this is made up.

The story:

For those that doubt such things are possible. I'm here to tell you they are real. I lived in a haunted house. No lie. Ummm I called the police out to the house like 3 times. Having them check the attic as my wife and I swore there was someone or something up there. They found nothing. Ummm one day we came home with groceries, as we put the bags on the counter. The phone rang, can't remember who it was, but we had to leave the house for some reason and meet them. So we left the groceries on the counter. When we returned the groceries were all put away in the cupboards and fridge and the bags on the floor.Ummm other creepy things happened as well. Like making sure we locked our sliding glass door, only to wake up the next morning with it completely wide open. This happened several times. The noise in the attic sounded like someone walking across the beams. We stayed there only about 2 months. The reason why we left was because of the house. There were a few other things that tipped us off, can't remember them all. I always wanted to go back to that house and ask the current tenants if they ever noticed such things like we did. I don't believe in UFO's but I damn sure believe in haunted houses. I lived it.

Oh and thanks for the share Big A. I might add I never believed in such things until living in that house. Other things I can remember doors shutting by themselves. Never did actually see a ghost or anything, but always had the feeling like someone was watching me. Yeah that house sucked and they ARE real.

So how many of you believers are out there? I didn't believe such things existed until that house. Call me crazy or a liar I don't care because I know what happened.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 16:37
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
in 1972 i lived in northern California in a small logging and fishing town, we lived in a 6 bedroom victorian house that was built in 1868, we rented the house at first and the owner lived directly next door, we had heard stories from the owner that their grandfather had died in the attic in the house during a long rainstorm, a leak had appeared in one of the bedrooms and he went into the attic to fix the leak, he accidently brushed his leg against a bare piece of wiring and he was soaked from the roof leak so he was electricuted and died there in the attic, his dog stayed at the entrance to the attic and died there as well because they were not discovered for over a week, anyhow about a week before x-mas 1973 I came home from school and I was the first home everyone was at work or school, when I walked into the front door, I saw a spotted dog standing at the bottom of the staircase looking up and just as I took a step towards him he walked up the steps, I followed truly thinking a dog had somehow gotten into the house when I reached the top of the stairs and looked for him he was sitting outside of the attic, he turned and glanced at me and then he was just gone, he did not fade away he was just gone, I told evryone and they laughed at me said I was nuts, I later talked to the owner who told me that they see that dog regularly in the house and then he showed me a picture of his grandad and his dog and it was the same damn dog, Im not a big believer in all things spooky and when things go bump in the night it is usually somebody stubbing their toe in the dark but when it comes to ghosts and bigfoot and aliens, probably 98% is bullshit but millions of people report this stuff and they are not all lying so I keep an open mind!! how about you??? MMMWWWWAAHHAAHHAA
GetAClue avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 16:55
Author:
That's what I'm talking about Tommy. People don't take me serious when I tell them that story. I never tell the story until I hear someone say that they don't believe in ghosts. Then I feel compelled to tell them that they should and proceed to tell the story.

I'll take a lie detector, swear on a bible, swear on my kids lives if I have to. To prove what I went through was not made up,or us overreacting.

I pretty much dismissed the attic thingy as just creaks in the wood or some small animal. That was until the grocery event. How in the hell did my groceries get put away, I'll never know? Perhaps someone entered our house and put them away for us, but I can't think of anyone that lived near that would do such a thing.

This house wasn't all that old too. I don't know when it was built probably in the early 80's. We moved in around 92 or so.

I HAVE to go back to that house and ask the current tenants. I just have to. The house is only about a mile from where I live now. Perhaps I'll do it this week and re-post what they had to say to me.

It's one thing if 1 person witnesses something creepy, it's a totally different story when 2 people see the same thing happen. I talked about it for months to people after it happened. Some said they believed but most just waved their hand at me and laughed.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 18:07
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
does'nt matter to me who believes me I am as level headed as they come not a believer in the wacky stuff but I know what I saw and THAT was real.
snotlob avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 20:17
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
7 years ago I moved in with then my partner now my wife, into her rented house rite across an old church.
every night a 1.45am without fail the room would go cold and something would gently pull on my hoodie it never freaked me out it was something that never made me uncomftable.
In another instance at a mates house she again lived across from another church, so close infact the houses was built on burial land that was reclaimed and we all use to see a victorian woman in her kitchen once a week in the victorian gown.
and I also seen my mates gandpa 1 time as a kid in his grandma's house, strange thing about this seeing was the house was upstairs due to it being a pub.
in this sighting you had to walk through the upstairs front room and into the kitchen (1 way in and 1 way out)
I went in to make a brew and a old guy was in the kitchen with a flat cap on and he looked at me with 1 finger to lips and said shuuush.
me being a kid shouted my mate from the frontroom only for him to come in and say whats up, when i explained he said no one was their and what did he look like so when i told him he went back into the frontroom picked a picture up and said was this him and when i said yes his reply was it can't be my granddad died 7 years ago.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 00:41
Author: ModeratorET lover
Interesting Topic :)

I believe in them only because i have seen 2 and actually while taking a photo in the house one face appeared on a photo. Many people are skeptics till they actually witness for themselves but some who do see will say there is a logic explanation. Well i know what i saw and can say that no person floats and glides in the air unless there very clever lol.
GetAClue avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 04:40
Author:
See when I hear other stories like the one snotlob told us about. I know I'm not all that crazy. Seeing how he's a britt in an entirely different country from mine and this shit happens. It tells me that my wife and I were not just imagining these things. Things like this must happen all over the world.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 00:06
Author: ModeratorET lover
GetAClue wrote:
See when I hear other stories like the one snotlob told us about. I know I'm not all that crazy. Seeing how he's a britt in an entirely different country from mine and this shit happens. It tells me that my wife and I were not just imagining these things. Things like this must happen all over the world.

I don,t think you are all that crazy at all. Stories like this happen all over the world. I bet there is a lot of genuine people who have witnessed seeing ghosts or strange things not just in buildings but in the open. Most have possibly kept it to themselves as they know that people will think there lying, crazy or imagining things.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 02:50
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Hey Clue,it does not matter who does or does not believe you right? I mean you know what is true and what is not, what others think has NO bearing on you unless you let it!!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 02:52
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
snotlob wrote:
7 years ago I moved in with then my partner now my wife, into her rented house rite across an old church.
every night a 1.45am without fail the room would go cold and something would gently pull on my hoodie it never freaked me out it was something that never made me uncomftable.
In another instance at a mates house she again lived across from another church, so close infact the houses was built on burial land that was reclaimed and we all use to see a victorian woman in her kitchen once a week in the victorian gown.
and I also seen my mates gandpa 1 time as a kid in his grandma's house, strange thing about this seeing was the house was upstairs due to it being a pub.
in this sighting you had to walk through the upstairs front room and into the kitchen (1 way in and 1 way out)
I went in to make a brew and a old guy was in the kitchen with a flat cap on and he looked at me with 1 finger to lips and said shuuush.
me being a kid shouted my mate from the frontroom only for him to come in and say whats up, when i explained he said no one was their and what did he look like so when i told him he went back into the frontroom picked a picture up and said was this him and when i said yes his reply was it can't be my granddad died 7 years ago.
Snot,it is amazing to me how when you are young and see things it doesnt seem to scare you as much! at least that was the case with me and sounds like you as well!!
snotlob avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 16:37
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
19tommy59 wrote:
snotlob wrote:
7 years ago I moved in with then my partner now my wife, into her rented house rite across an old church.
every night a 1.45am without fail the room would go cold and something would gently pull on my hoodie it never freaked me out it was something that never made me uncomftable.
In another instance at a mates house she again lived across from another church, so close infact the houses was built on burial land that was reclaimed and we all use to see a victorian woman in her kitchen once a week in the victorian gown.
and I also seen my mates gandpa 1 time as a kid in his grandma's house, strange thing about this seeing was the house was upstairs due to it being a pub.
in this sighting you had to walk through the upstairs front room and into the kitchen (1 way in and 1 way out)
I went in to make a brew and a old guy was in the kitchen with a flat cap on and he looked at me with 1 finger to lips and said shuuush.
me being a kid shouted my mate from the frontroom only for him to come in and say whats up, when i explained he said no one was their and what did he look like so when i told him he went back into the frontroom picked a picture up and said was this him and when i said yes his reply was it can't be my granddad died 7 years ago.
Snot,it is amazing to me how when you are young and see things it doesnt seem to scare you as much! at least that was the case with me and sounds like you as well!!

Iv'e never been a doubter of the after life tommy even my wifes seen some mad shit when we moved into this house for the 1st few months we was here she would scream me up at nights saying someone was sat on the bed. Now i never believed her at the time untill 1 night I was off to the fridge for a beer looked up the stairs and seen a shadow going into are bedroom, now i thought it was the wife untill she let out another scream (its here again)
I shot upstairs and the wife was pure petrified and said it was on the bed again i could feel it.
well i defo seen it go in the room so never doubted her again after that.
i spose it alls boils down to if you believe in em or not
eyezin avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 17:41
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET junkieET loverSupermanTurtle
I've never seen God, but I've seen all kinds of crazy shit
snotlob avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 18:09
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
eyezin wrote:
I've never seen God, but I've seen all kinds of crazy shit
no such thing as god that's why you've never seen the muppet
GetAClue avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 01:37
Author:
Snotlob...I think God is something that boils down to whether you believe or not.

I think ghosts and such are things people might have to witness themselves to truly believe. I never believed any crap like this until those groceries were put away for me and the bags were on the floor and not the counter. Either me and the wife were on some serious acid or some other drug, or someone snuck in while we were gone for that 15-20 minutes and decided to put our groceries away in the proper spots.

My bet is it was a damned ghost, but I never heard of them physically doing stuff like that. I mean it was a lot of groceries. All put in their proper spots. It was a truly odd situation.
Soup avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 02:05
Author: ModeratorET loverSupermanSunTurtle
The Terry Pratchett Discworld novel A Hat Full of Sky features an "ondageist" named Oswald. This is the opposite of a poltergeist: a spirit obsessed with cleaning and tidying. And perhaps a puter away'er of groceries also? Hmmmmmmmmm.......
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3