Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Wolves.At.the.Door.2016.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ENCOUNTERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Planet Earth II S01E05-06 HEVC 2160p UHD 360? BluRay HDR DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Prison.Break.S05E04.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Americans.2013.S05E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Karachi Se Lahore (2015) 720p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Shah (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Wrong Number (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.198.54.140.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Ghosts...Do You Believe?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
AuthorMessage
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 05:52
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Soup,do ya think those ondawhatevers hire out? I could use a fastidious ghosty around the house ya know?? next time ya see one get his number for me ok? i'll bet it's long distance!! LOL
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 22:38
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
OK, Do I belive in ghosts??? Well Of course I do, this comes from numorous personal experiences I've had over the years, but I will also admit to be the worlds biggest sceptic on the unknown and paranormal. 99.99999% of so called paranormal events is bullshit and I have seen some of that in action, so I can understand why some folk think those like us who have had genuine real experience's of ghosts and paranormal are loopy.

OK, some of the experiences I've had,
I saw my Grandad in a taxi - 2 months after he died, I have left the house, came back 5 minutes later(no one else was in or came back) every light in the house was on(and it was day time?) no electrical fault I had a sparky out to check it. banging doors at work(nightshift, all staff in the same place), at the same shop pool ball scattered on the table, a clock fell off the wall(after going about 4 foot from the wall and then falling straight down). At a friends house I saw a nappy get pushed off a table and moved towards the bin, draws opening and closing(after some research we sort of figured out who the ghost was and from the time period they came from). We woke up to here my daughter taking to someone, she was sat on the end of her bed having a full blown converstaion, it was to the old woman who lived upstairs, we later found out she had died about an hour before this event.

There are many more I can mention and will post when I have time, tho I will admit it does seem that I attract spirits/ghost I don't know if thats because I have lived in some haunted places or the town is old with many haunted buildings/areas and I do go looking for them? I have a trip to the coves and a local haunted house from the 1800's coming up in the next few months so will let you know if I meet anyone there.
AB_T avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 01:15
Author: men
interesting topic.... i also heard about the paranormal activities ....... but dont see them in real...ohhhhh..
GetAClue avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 06:03
Author:
Okay I just remembered a little bit more about that house while talking to my current wife about what went down.

My mother's boyfriend did die in the house about 4 months prior to that event. I was not living there at the time of his death. I did visit her from time to time though. I have a little brother that is severely autistic, practically a mute. She told me one day that they had to move out of the house because my little brother Michael kept waking up in the night and would come hollering and screaming into her bedroom. He never did stuff like that before. She said he had this look of horror on his face and he pointed towards his bedroom and then at the sky and mumbling the name Bud. Which was my mother's boyfriend's name. He is after all a near mute and can only say about one mumbling word at one time and nothing else. So it was just a guessing game for her.

She asked me if my wife and I wanted to move in and continue paying her rent since I was living in a shack of an apartment at the time. I of course said yes. It was 3 bedrooms with a pool. She left everything the way it was when we moved in. Furniture was still there and so were all the dishes and glassware in the cupboards.

So maybe it was that Bud dude's spirit that knew where the groceries belonged and he put them away? I don't know. I went through many times where I swore up and down someone was watching me, only to turn around and see no one there. That happened about 150 times or more. I never saw a presence like some people are saying on here. I never heard a door slam shut or open, but I did shut doors to certain rooms only to get up and see them opened again for no apparent reason.

One door in particular was opened MANY times when we woke up and we knew that we locked it the night before. It was the sliding glass door that goes out to the pool. It always scared us to death because, we didn't want our doors unlocked overnight. Then you wake up and the thing is wide open, when you know that you shut and locked it on purpose the night before. This happened so many times that we thought that it was someone that had keys to our house at one point.

All this doors opening and shutting crap happened long before the grocery thing. Same with the attic, that I KNOW something or someone was up there. I mean I called the police 3 times to come out and check the attic on all different days and times. Once at night and the other two during the day. I thought for sure they would find some racoon, a squirrel or something up there. They came back down and said there was nothing up there. My wife and I looked at each other in disbelief that they found nothing. The 3rd time we called and they checked they said they were not coming back anymore and to stop calling them.

Then the grocery event sent us over the top. We had seen enough. Either someone did have keys to the house and they were fuking with us or it was definately a ghost. My bet to this day is, it was a ghost. We both worked at the same business so we commuted with each other back and forth from work. We talked about what we might go through in that house that night when we got home many times on the way home from work.

So I really do think it WAS a ghost or some kind of spirit. Other than that I've never been through anything like that ever since we moved out.
I'm sitting here shaking my head about the whole thing right now just thinking about it all. Believe me I would not waste my time to type all this out if this never happened. There is such a thing as ghosts I guarantee it.

This coming Monday I will go to that house and knock on the door, I promise. Then I'll come back here Monday night U.S. time and let you people know what they said.
YuTea avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 07:15
Author:
I believe that paranormal activities are caused not by ghosts but by people themselves. We know very little about psychic energy and what it can do
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 20 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3