ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Bitter.Harvest.2017.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.205.153.192.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


Please Delete my Torrent


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 327, 328  [Next]
Page 18 of 328   [ 4920 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ilyasto avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 15:06
Author: Blocked
Please Delete my Torrent

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3876864/
extratorrent.cc/torrent/3878744/

No Seeds..............
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 15:29
Author: Site FriendSun
ilyasto wrote:
Please Delete my Torrent

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3876864/
extratorrent.cc/torrent/3878744/

No Seeds..............
done
zmachine95 avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 21:29
Author: Blocked
Please delete this torrent: http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3933083/Terminator+2+Judgement+Day+Skynet+Special+Edition+ITA+ENG+AC3+BDRip+1080p+X265+ZMachine.html

BAD AUDIO.. UNSYNCED
DrLoL avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 16:40
Author: Blocked
Respected Admins

Please Delete My Torrents Witch Have more than 15 tracker

Thank you
juggs avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 16:49
Author: AdminETRG
zmachine95 wrote:
Please delete this torrent: http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3933083/Terminator+2+Judgement+Day+Skynet+Special+Edition+ITA+ENG+AC3+BDRip+1080p+X265+ZMachine.html

BAD AUDIO.. UNSYNCED

sorry done this last night forgot to reply
juggs avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 16:50
Author: AdminETRG
DrLoL wrote:
Respected Admins

Please Delete My Torrents Witch Have more than 15 tracker

Thank you

im not going through all your torrents,you need to post links
DrLoL avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 16:58
Author: Blocked
Sorry For That

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3931843/Apache+Cordova+3+Programming+%5BDrLol%5D.pdf.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3931715/jQuery+and+JavaScript+Phrasebook+%5BDrLol%5D.pdf.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3931712/Python+in+Practice+%5BDrLol%5D.pdf.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3931705/Practical+Object-Oriented+Design+in+Ruby+%5BDrLol%5D.pdf.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3931694/Development+with+the+Force.com+Platform%2C+3rd+Edition+%5BDrLol%5D.pdf.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3931683/Practical+Cassandra+%5BDrLol%5D.pdf.html

19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 19:15
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
DrLoL wrote:
Sorry For That

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3931843/Apache+Cordova+3+Programming+%5BDrLol%5D.pdf.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3931715/jQuery+and+JavaScript+Phrasebook+%5BDrLol%5D.pdf.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3931712/Python+in+Practice+%5BDrLol%5D.pdf.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3931705/Practical+Object-Oriented+Design+in+Ruby+%5BDrLol%5D.pdf.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3931694/Development+with+the+Force.com+Platform%2C+3rd+Edition+%5BDrLol%5D.pdf.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3931683/Practical+Cassandra+%5BDrLol%5D.pdf.html
remove the trackers! why delete a completely good torrent, just remove the extra trackers
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 21:09
Author: Site FriendSun
19tommy59 wrote:
DrLoL wrote:
Sorry For That

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3931843/Apache+Cordova+3+Programming+%5BDrLol%5D.pdf.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3931715/jQuery+and+JavaScript+Phrasebook+%5BDrLol%5D.pdf.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3931712/Python+in+Practice+%5BDrLol%5D.pdf.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3931705/Practical+Object-Oriented+Design+in+Ruby+%5BDrLol%5D.pdf.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3931694/Development+with+the+Force.com+Platform%2C+3rd+Edition+%5BDrLol%5D.pdf.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3931683/Practical+Cassandra+%5BDrLol%5D.pdf.html
remove the trackers! why delete a completely good torrent, just remove the extra trackers
done
jjngusi avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 09:20
Author: ET junkie
Please delete my torrent:


I think this file is error!

Thank so much!!!
Soup avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 09:25
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
jjngusi wrote:
Please delete my torrent:


I think this file is error!

Thank so much!!!
Done, knew what torrent uploader meant
TruthPhoenix avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 22:58
Author: Trusted Uploadermen
Hello there, I want to delete these torrents as they aren't working properly.
Thanks, E:)











After they are successfully deleted I will try posting them again.
I have a better understanding of how to do it now.
Take care, E:)
mariam75 avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 04:58
Author: Blocked
Please Delete my Torrent!

No Seeds....
candymankz avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 05:40
Author: Site FriendET junkieET lover
mariam75 wrote:
Please Delete my Torrent!

No Seeds….

Done the rest are seeding
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 16:25
Author: Site FriendSun
TruthPhoenix wrote:
Hello there, I want to delete these torrents as they aren't working properly.
Thanks, E:)
After they are successfully deleted I will try posting them again.
I have a better understanding of how to do it now.
Take care, E:)

Sent list of trackers to member via PM to see if he wants to use them instead of deleting torrents.
Waiting for reply.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 327, 328  [Next]
Page 18 of 328   [ 4920 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1