ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Bitter.Harvest.2017.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.147.241.117.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Please Delete my Torrent


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 328, 329  [Next]
Page 24 of 329   [ 4928 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Bat_MaN avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 08:20
Author:
plz delet this torrent (thanks)

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3962070/Taken+3+2014+CAM.html
Snyper avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:06
Author:
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3948695/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3948114/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3942128/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3938679/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3904869/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3904603/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3903579/

Delete these please
Dont want these torrents , these arent my encodes

Thank you
juggs avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:20
Author: AdminETRG
Snyper wrote:
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3948695/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3948114/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3942128/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3938679/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3904869/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3904603/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3903579/

Delete these please
Dont want these torrents , these arent my encodes

Thank you

there all seeded ,no need to delete them
juggs avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:20
Author: AdminETRG
Bat_MaN wrote:
plz delet this torrent (thanks)

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3962070/Taken+3+2014+CAM.html

why ?
juggs avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:45
Author: AdminETRG
juggs wrote:
Bat_MaN wrote:
plz delet this torrent (thanks)

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3962070/Taken+3+2014+CAM.html

why ?

done
Bat_MaN avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 13:03
Author:
juggs wrote:
Bat_MaN wrote:
plz delet this torrent (thanks)

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3962070/Taken+3+2014+CAM.html

why ?

because, is not full movie sorry
jefflucky avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 18:00
Author:
Please delete the following torrents.
extratorrent.cc/torrent/3338299/kristen+nicole+bum
extratorrent.cc/torrent/3338179/tess+taylor+dirty+talking+2
extratorrent.cc/torrent/3338168/tess+taylor+dirty+talking
extratorrent.cc/torrent/3338142/devin+justine+dirty+talking

I am a newbie and did not know whether they complied with the rules. I got nervous and deleted the torrent files by "remove and delete torrent data" in utorrent. They are all old and unseeded. I will upload and seed new ones.
Soup avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 21:50
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
jefflucky wrote:
Please delete the following torrents.
extratorrent.cc/torrent/3338299/kristen+nicole+bum
extratorrent.cc/torrent/3338179/tess+taylor+dirty+talking+2
extratorrent.cc/torrent/3338168/tess+taylor+dirty+talking
extratorrent.cc/torrent/3338142/devin+justine+dirty+talking

I am a newbie and did not know whether they complied with the rules. I got nervous and deleted the torrent files by "remove and delete torrent data" in utorrent. They are all old and unseeded. I will upload and seed new ones.
Done
denir0 avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 22:46
Author: Trusted Uploader
Please delete this torrent: extratorrent.cc/torrent/3965482/%5BPlayboyPlus%5D+Adrienn+Levai+%E2%80%93+Zen+Sex+%7C+.mp4+%2B+40+Pics+%7C+January+12%2C+2015+%5B1080p%5D.html

Info hash: 285A8C233847DB10A9C4A383962B0A236927F8DD


I edited .torrent file after i created, have problem with rutorrent 'coz some bug make my torrents always as private so i try this but now i can't seed because it's different .torrent file.
Silmarillion avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 22:49
Author: AdminVip MemberBitcoin MasterSun
denir0 wrote:
Please delete this torrent: extratorrent.cc/torrent/3965482/%5BPlayboyPlus%5D+Adrienn+Levai+%E2%80%93+Zen+Sex+%7C+.mp4+%2B+40+Pics+%7C+January+12%2C+2015+%5B1080p%5D.html

Info hash: 285A8C233847DB10A9C4A383962B0A236927F8DD


I edited .torrent file after i created, have problem with rutorrent 'coz some bug make my torrents always as private so i try this but now i can't seed because it's different .torrent file.
done
Snyper avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:03
Author:
juggs wrote:
Snyper wrote:
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3948695/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3948114/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3942128/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3938679/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3904869/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3904603/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3903579/

Delete these please
Dont want these torrents , these arent my encodes

Thank you

there all seeded ,no need to delete them

Sir , They're not my encodes ... I uploaded them because the uploader was requesting to do so ...... But he is now harassing me .......... PLEASE DELETE HIS TORRENTS !

Thank you
Respect to ET Staff !!
ozi avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 13:31
Author: SuperAdmin
Snyper wrote:
juggs wrote:
Snyper wrote:
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3948695/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3948114/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3942128/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3938679/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3904869/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3904603/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3903579/

Delete these please
Dont want these torrents , these arent my encodes

Thank you

there all seeded ,no need to delete them

Sir , They're not my encodes ... I uploaded them because the uploader was requesting to do so ...... But he is now harassing me .......... PLEASE DELETE HIS TORRENTS !

Thank you
Respect to ET Staff !!

what are they gonna do come to your house and beat you up?
were not gonna delete torrents that are seeded
WWEShows avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 15:01
Author:
can you delete this torrents They don't work any more and they don't seed anymore

One: 0DB4EE6B682DD929089B88895479FA67716EE535
Two: 2E6354501DE25E0BC5A2D72D31D4C5DF3300AB41
Three: 4DF80EEEEDA9284D5BF2D09995A127BF8855E2E1
Four: 068F300A5FE673F80CB87D53771F984D534960D3

No avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 21:43
Author:
Can you delete: extratorrent.cc/torrent/3967435/Fury+2014+720p+BluRay+x264-SPARKS+%5BSneaKyTPB%5D.html

Duplicate of one of my other uploads on accident.

Thanks
Silmarillion avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 21:44
Author: AdminVip MemberBitcoin MasterSun
SneaKyTPB wrote:
Can you delete: extratorrent.cc/torrent/3967435/Fury+2014+720p+BluRay+x264-SPARKS+%5BSneaKyTPB%5D.html

Thanks
ok
done
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 328, 329  [Next]
Page 24 of 329   [ 4928 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3