ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Kung.Fu.Yoga.2017.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Rift.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Warriors.Gate.2016.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.House.of.the.Devil.2009.BRRip.XviD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.145.198.123.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Please Delete my Torrent


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 256, 257, 258 ... 329, 330  [Next]
Page 257 of 330   [ 4937 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Maverick avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 15:13
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
plz delte below torrents...some audios issues........will reupload again

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/5158746/Heroes+%282006%29+Season+01+Episode+08+S01E08+1080p+x264+BluRay+%5BDual+Audio%5D+%5BHindi+Org+DD+2.0+-+Eng%5D+-+monu987.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/5158745/Heroes+%282006%29+Season+01+Episode+08+S01E08+720p+x264+BluRay+%5BDual+Audio%5D+%5BHindi+Org+DD+2.0+-+Eng%5D+-+monu987.html
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 15:19
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
monu987 wrote:
plz delte below torrents...some audios issues........will reupload again

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/5158746/Heroes+%282006%29+Season+01+Episode+08+S01E08+1080p+x264+BluRay+%5BDual+Audio%5D+%5BHindi+Org+DD+2.0+-+Eng%5D+-+monu987.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/5158745/Heroes+%282006%29+Season+01+Episode+08+S01E08+720p+x264+BluRay+%5BDual+Audio%5D+%5BHindi+Org+DD+2.0+-+Eng%5D+-+monu987.html
Done.
No avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 19:01
Author: Trusted Uploader
Sorry, thought the upload had to exist here before I did any updating of trackers.
Could you please remove the hash so I can reupload the
newly updated .torrent file (which I have just updated using torrenteditor.com)


0CE81BD9B2891E9194599C981C720264E6545E28

Will now go ahead and update all my existing .torrent files with ET's recommended list of trackers before uploading any more torrents.

Thank you for your time and patience.
Cheers, Sue
Silmarillion avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 19:16
Author: AdminVip MemberBitcoin MasterSun
KiwiSue49 wrote:
Sorry, thought the upload had to exist here before I did any updating of trackers.
Could you please remove the hash so I can reupload the
newly updated .torrent file (which I have just updated using torrenteditor.com)


0CE81BD9B2891E9194599C981C720264E6545E28

Will now go ahead and update all my existing .torrent files with ET's recommended list of trackers before uploading any more torrents.

Thank you for your time and patience.
Cheers, Sue
done
mickjapa108 avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:03
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
Please Delete these torrents + # for re-upin with fresh trackers.

[url]http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2448416/Little+Krishna-Cartoon+of+Krsna+Lila+MP4-%40M.J108-%7BSamurai+RG%7D.html<br /> [/url]

3A2904D48D7638EE04599A286CE7CC0AE19BC523

[url]http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2459506/%28Bhajan%29+Kishori.Mohan.das%2CSudevi.dasi-Madhava.He%282008%29256kbps%40M.J.108-%7BSamurai+RG%7D.html<br /> [/url]

7876CF14C409DD6FA3885CB2C9E6F43165E22005

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2481446/%28Bhajan%29+Sacidevi+dasi-Swagatam+Krishna.2004.256kbps%40M.J108-%7BSamurai+RG%7D.html

D4237ABD4E28E8481039834962DA57F3499B79BC

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2482071/%28Bhajan%29+Sacidevi+dasi-Shri+Jagannathastakam.2009.256kbps%40M.J108-%7BSamurai+RG%7D.html

A4C0617657B48EA656612BDAD0D513B79FB0D77D

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2483446/%28Bhajan%29+Sacidevi.dasi-Bhakti.Rasayana.%28Spiritual.Tonic%292006.256kbps%40M.J108-%7BSamurai+RG%7D.html

EEA2C3F810A043E63D6EEF0A32D72455E39B76BC

Pranaams.
Silmarillion avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:06
Author: AdminVip MemberBitcoin MasterSun
mickjapa108 wrote:
Please Delete these torrents + # for re-upin with fresh trackers.

[url]http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2448416/Little+Krishna-Cartoon+of+Krsna+Lila+MP4-%40M.J108-%7BSamurai+RG%7D.html<br /> [/url]

3A2904D48D7638EE04599A286CE7CC0AE19BC523

[url]http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2459506/%28Bhajan%29+Kishori.Mohan.das%2CSudevi.dasi-Madhava.He%282008%29256kbps%40M.J.108-%7BSamurai+RG%7D.html<br /> [/url]

7876CF14C409DD6FA3885CB2C9E6F43165E22005

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2481446/%28Bhajan%29+Sacidevi+dasi-Swagatam+Krishna.2004.256kbps%40M.J108-%7BSamurai+RG%7D.html

D4237ABD4E28E8481039834962DA57F3499B79BC

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2482071/%28Bhajan%29+Sacidevi+dasi-Shri+Jagannathastakam.2009.256kbps%40M.J108-%7BSamurai+RG%7D.html

A4C0617657B48EA656612BDAD0D513B79FB0D77D

[url]http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2483446/%28Bhajan%29+Sacidevi.dasi-Bhakti.Rasayana.%28Spiritual.Tonic%292006.256kbps%40M.J108-%7BSamurai+RG%7D.html<br /> [/url]

EEA2C3F810A043E63D6EEF0A32D72455E39B76BC

Pranaams.
done
back2reverse avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 00:59
Author: Trusted Uploadermen
DF199BB5D18CF76D05E7F0FC18AEB005EE354939


please remove this... want to reupload with good trackers
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 01:03
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
back2reverse wrote:
DF199BB5D18CF76D05E7F0FC18AEB005EE354939


please remove this... want to reupload with good trackers
Done.
aup avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 02:47
Author: Trusted UploaderGirl
extratorrent.cc/torrent/5218537

HBO.Comedy.One.Night.Stand.Louis.CK.2005.720p.upscale.AAC2.0.H.264-monkee.mkv.html

105195B247A84238B37F1098E83F1922955699E6
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 03:02
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
aup wrote:
extratorrent.cc/torrent/5218537

HBO.Comedy.One.Night.Stand.Louis.CK.2005.720p.upscale.AAC2.0.H.264-monkee.mkv.html

105195B247A84238B37F1098E83F1922955699E6
Done.
bonkai77 avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:14
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
Hi there.n Can you please delete this torrent...

[bonkai77] Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex [1080p] [DUAL-AUDIO][x265][HEVC]
EC85F7072D69CCAD3CB402D3BDCA82482C8CB0D0

It has 2 missing episodes so I'll re-upload a version 2 instead.

Thanks.
Silmarillion avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:17
Author: AdminVip MemberBitcoin MasterSun
bonkai77 wrote:
Hi there.n Can you please delete this torrent...

[bonkai77] Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex [1080p] [DUAL-AUDIO][x265][HEVC]
EC85F7072D69CCAD3CB402D3BDCA82482C8CB0D0

It has 2 missing episodes so I'll re-upload a version 2 instead.

Thanks.
done
badtoy91 avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 16:16
Author: Blocked
Apparently my status as verfied uploader has been removed and i can no longer upload torrents. I had just submitted a list of torrents to be deleted because they were dead, one remained well seeded and I immediately uploaded 2 new ones. All are very well seeded, or were until i could not longer upload and stopped seeding them. I had been gone awhile and only just returned. I was glad to have my previous status returned, and disappointed to see it taken with out as much as a query.

please remove the following torrents as i can no longer upload.

Outlander2009DvDrip-xvid(badtoy91) torrent
Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children 2016 HDCAM x265 HEVC AAC.mp4
The Beatles Eight Days A Week 2016 720p x265 HEVC AAC.mp4

585EEF8B447C9CB224B821D7E05C44E7D566FD09
7F8D6AD8E1F62C9D84BFB3EAD325835A5311D244
3317AD240CE6F51E2F338E8412C98E80A3DC79AA
LRS avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 16:25
Author: AdminSun
badtoy91 wrote:
Apparently my status as verfied uploader has been removed and i can no longer upload torrents. I had just submitted a list of torrents to be deleted because they were dead, one remained well seeded and I immediately uploaded 2 new ones. All are very well seeded, or were until i could not longer upload and stopped seeding them. I had been gone awhile and only just returned. I was glad to have my previous status returned, and disappointed to see it taken with out as much as a query.

please remove the following torrents as i can no longer upload.

Outlander2009DvDrip-xvid(badtoy91) torrent
Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children 2016 HDCAM x265 HEVC AAC.mp4
The Beatles Eight Days A Week 2016 720p x265 HEVC AAC.mp4

585EEF8B447C9CB224B821D7E05C44E7D566FD09
7F8D6AD8E1F62C9D84BFB3EAD325835A5311D244
3317AD240CE6F51E2F338E8412C98E80A3DC79AA

Pm YoGi about your status before removing them.
EtLesnar avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 16:48
Author: Trusted UploaderSite Friend
delete this one
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/5223840/Kingdom+Of+Heaven+%282005%29+BDrip+x264+Hindi+Audio+Only+-+Lesnar.html
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 256, 257, 258 ... 329, 330  [Next]
Page 257 of 330   [ 4937 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2