ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Nick.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Nobody.Walks.in.L.A.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Evil In Her.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.211.56.110.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Please Delete my Torrent


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 329, 330  [Next]
Page 6 of 330   [ 4939 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 15:03
Author: Blocked
bone111 wrote:
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3886955/Family+Guy+The+Quest+for+Stuff+v1.4.1+%28MOD%29+Android.html

OUTDATED NO LONGER WORKING
Done
zmachine95 avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 16:08
Author: Blocked
please delete my 2 torrents... bad crop

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3891763/The+Hunger+Games+Catching+Fire+ITA+DTS+AC3+ENG+AC3+BDRip+1080p+X264+ZMachine.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3891757/The+Hunger+Games+Catching+Fire+ITA+ENG+AC3+BDRip+1080p+X265+ZMachine.html
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 16:22
Author: Site FriendSun
zmachine95 wrote:
please delete my 2 torrents... bad crop

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3891763/The+Hunger+Games+Catching+Fire+ITA+DTS+AC3+ENG+AC3+BDRip+1080p+X264+ZMachine.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3891757/The+Hunger+Games+Catching+Fire+ITA+ENG+AC3+BDRip+1080p+X265+ZMachine.html
done
downextreme avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 01:52
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieTurtle
Please delete the following torrent:

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3898716/Teenage+Mutant+Ninja+Turtles+%282014%29+1080p+5.1ch+BluRay+RIP+-+%5BGeekRG%5D.html

Hash Code:

E6294EA845A19EE7703F15B735145AEF40E0B6DE

Reason: I made a mistake while including the subs.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 02:36
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
downextreme wrote:
Please delete the following torrent:

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3898716/Teenage+Mutant+Ninja+Turtles+%282014%29+1080p+5.1ch+BluRay+RIP+-+%5BGeekRG%5D.html

Hash Code:

E6294EA845A19EE7703F15B735145AEF40E0B6DE

Reason: I made a mistake while including the subs.
you can still edit it right?
Amazinguploaderman avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 04:35
Author:
My System HDD crashed , i dont hav backups to seed them back.. And They Are Low Seed. I need varification too .. my verification is pending due to low seed torrent. Please try to understand my situation. Thanx

Please Delet My Torrents.

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3869174
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3862468
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3871749
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3866041
ozi avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 05:03
Author: SuperAdmin
Amazinguploaderman wrote:
My System HDD crashed , i dont hav backups to seed them back.. And They Are Low Seed. I need varification too .. my verification is pending due to low seed torrent. Please try to understand my situation. Thanx

Please Delet My Torrents.

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3869174
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3862468
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3871749
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3866041

1 done

the rest are seeding no need to delete them
TwentyFour24AnilKapoor avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 09:28
Author:
Hello dear can you please delete following torrents,,, bcoz thats are not seed by me can you please...



http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3472666/Satyamev+Jayte+Full+Title+Song+In+MultiLanguage+%28Hindi+Malayalam+Marathi+Tamil+Telugu%29+Video+And+Audio+MP3+By+LoZeRBoY.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3464642/Ladakhoo+%282004%29+720p+Hindi+x264+AAC+700MB+LoZeRBoY.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3446726/Highway+%282014%29+Hindi+PDVDRip+350MB+x264+MP3+By+LoZeRBoY.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3421308/Frankenstein+%281994%29+400MB+BRRip+480p+Dual+Audio+Eng+Hindi+By+LoZeRBoY.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3401005/Jai+Ho+%282014%29+Scamrip+Hindi++Mobile+Movie+246MB+MP4+-+MobileMovieWorld.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3400199/Riddick+%282013%29+BRRip+Hindi++Mobile+Movie+207MB+MP4+-+MobileMovieWorld.html
sumoman avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 09:43
Author: Blocked
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3899502/Hercules+2014+UnToucHed+Bluray+HDMA+AVC+%5BMulti+Audio%5D%5BHindi+DTS+5.1CH%5D%5BSumoMan%5D%5BTeam+Telly-TNT%5D.html

delete this file becoz over tracker above the 15 so delete it

clear hash for reupload
Silmarillion avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:12
Author: AdminVip MemberBitcoin MasterSun
sumoman wrote:
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3899502/Hercules+2014+UnToucHed+Bluray+HDMA+AVC+%5BMulti+Audio%5D%5BHindi+DTS+5.1CH%5D%5BSumoMan%5D%5BTeam+Telly-TNT%5D.html

delete this file becoz over tracker above the 15 so delete it

clear hash for reupload
done
Silmarillion avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:19
Author: AdminVip MemberBitcoin MasterSun
TwentyFour24AnilKapoor wrote:
Hello dear can you please delete following torrents,,, bcoz thats are not seed by me can you please...



http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3472666/Satyamev+Jayte+Full+Title+Song+In+MultiLanguage+%28Hindi+Malayalam+Marathi+Tamil+Telugu%29+Video+And+Audio+MP3+By+LoZeRBoY.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3464642/Ladakhoo+%282004%29+720p+Hindi+x264+AAC+700MB+LoZeRBoY.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3446726/Highway+%282014%29+Hindi+PDVDRip+350MB+x264+MP3+By+LoZeRBoY.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3421308/Frankenstein+%281994%29+400MB+BRRip+480p+Dual+Audio+Eng+Hindi+By+LoZeRBoY.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3401005/Jai+Ho+%282014%29+Scamrip+Hindi++Mobile+Movie+246MB+MP4+-+MobileMovieWorld.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3400199/Riddick+%282013%29+BRRip+Hindi++Mobile+Movie+207MB+MP4+-+MobileMovieWorld.html
done
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 16:54
Author: Admin
downextreme wrote:
Please delete the following torrent:

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3898716/Teenage+Mutant+Ninja+Turtles+%282014%29+1080p+5.1ch+BluRay+RIP+-+%5BGeekRG%5D.html

Hash Code:

E6294EA845A19EE7703F15B735145AEF40E0B6DE

Reason: I made a mistake while including the subs.

Done !
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 20:36
Author: Site FriendSun
Helping member, torrent being deleted, unable to seed after trying to solve.

http://extratorrent.cc/profile/WWEShows/torrents/

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3884741/WWE+SMACKDOWN+21.11.2014+HD+720p.html

Could I please get hash cleared, thanks.
D64F8D6CC73140FC78E4E2FC35B940F1EACEC849

Done
Amazinguploaderman avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 05:59
Author:
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3862468/Backdraft+%281991%29+HinDi+AuDio+%AE+Im+Loser+%AE.html

Delet This Dead Torrent..
No avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 06:20
Author: Blocked
Amazinguploaderman wrote:
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3862468/Backdraft+%281991%29+HinDi+AuDio+%AE+Im+Loser+%AE.html

Delet This Dead Torrent..
Done
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 329, 330  [Next]
Page 6 of 330   [ 4939 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6