ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 2017 NEW HDCAM x264 HQMic-CPG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Land.of.Smile.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Attack.of.the.Killer.Donuts.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Abbey.Grace.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Hunt For Red October 1990 1080p BluRay x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Sniper 1993 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Poltergeist 1982 1080p Bluray x264 Multi TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Priest 2011 Multi BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E05.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Training.Day.S01E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E07.HDTV.x264-W4F[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiPDVD V2 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dragon Hunter (2009) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: The Ghazi Attack (2017) - 1080p - BluRay - x264 - DTS - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Vaishali (2011) HQ Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.80.29.228.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Please Delete my Torrent


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 342, 343  [Next]
Page 9 of 343   [ 5136 posts ]
AuthorMessage
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 09:11
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
knightking03 wrote:
gerald99 wrote:


knightking03 wrote:
please delete this torrent..as scavvykid upladed my torrent...and i told him to remove my torrent frm his account so that i can upload this trrent frm my account...but somehow he wasn't able to pst this requset here..don't know why...so please admin remove this trrent with has..so that i can upload my torrent from my accuont..here is the torrent link-extratorrent.cc/torrent/3868325/%5BAniDL%5D+Code+Geass-S1-%5B480P-BD%5D%5BDual+Audio%5D%5BOZC-EZ8%5D%5BAnimeRG%5D.html


I think Admin should look at this because of Trusted Uploader

Uploader:ScavvyKiD
Trusted UploaderTurtle
Torrent added: 2014-11-13 16:39:51

DDF1A8CD1E522677F0ABE0579394378EB105D2BA


Added on Nov 13, 2014 by KnightKing03

Torrent hash: DDF1A8CD1E522677F0ABE0579394378EB105D2BA


so when tthis file will be deleted?
You have been told that the staff is awaiting action by another member of staff[And we do have a life]
AniDL avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:12
Author:
no need to be that rude..beside ask the date of removing the torrent..not asked the removed it immediately...and one mre thing this torrent goted removed...
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:47
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
knightking03 wrote:
no need to be that rude..beside ask the date of removing the torrent..not asked the removed it immediately...and one mre thing this torrent goted removed...
Rude? she merely reminded you what you were already told,obviously you needed to be reminded, she is waiting on the admin to look at it,if that is taking too long for your liking well I am sorry we are very busy here and you will wait your turn and when admin gets to it he gets to it,calling staff rude is not going to speed up the process.
No avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:56
Author: Blocked
19tommy59 wrote:
knightking03 wrote:
no need to be that rude..beside ask the date of removing the torrent..not asked the removed it immediately...and one mre thing this torrent goted removed...
Rude? she merely reminded you what you were already told,obviously you needed to be reminded, she is waiting on the admin to look at it,if that is taking too long for your liking well I am sorry we are very busy here and you will wait your turn and when admin gets to it he gets to it,calling staff rude is not going to speed up the process.
people will never learn lol
AniDL avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 13:04
Author:
see that now....i righted only those things..and u guys gotten hyper on me..thats my point...and i simply righted that '' no need to be that rude''...and 19tommy59 i didn't say the word ''rude'' so that my request get speed up..i righted that bcoz it feels in those words that he or she is rude...beside i asked it is going to take longer..i din't say i have any problem in waiting..u guys on ur own make that assumption that i have problem in waiting longer...
nsanyi23 avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 14:10
Author: Vip MemberTrusted UploaderBitcoin MasterKitty
Please Delet My Torrent:

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3906287/%5BMyDirtyHobby%5D+Aische-Pervers+-+Billig+und+Besoffen+fickt.


Thank You.
Silmarillion avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 14:24
Author: AdminVip MemberBitcoin MasterSun
nsanyi23 wrote:
Please Delet My Torrent:

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3906287/%5BMyDirtyHobby%5D+Aische-Pervers+-+Billig+und+Besoffen+fickt.


Thank You.
done
No avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 16:13
Author: Trusted UploaderKitty
please delete below urgent

reason seeding error


http:// extratorrent.cc/torrent_trackers/3905318/I+Wanna+Buttfuck+Your+Daughter.html
http:// extratorrent.cc/torrent_trackers/3905278/hot+and+horny+sex+session+%28Porno+Pranks%22%29.html
http:// extratorrent.cc/torrent_trackers/3905141/Katja+Kassin+%28SHOVE+IT+UP+MY+ASS%29.html
http:// extratorrent.cc/torrent_trackers/3905135/Crissy+Moon+%28LOVE+AT+1ST+FUCK+3%29.html
http:// extratorrent.cc/torrent/3895268/Horny+blonde+cheating+onto+her+husband.html
http:// extratorrent.cc/torrent/3895266/My+Lover+Me+And+My+Mother.html




gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 17:07
Author: Site FriendSun
samgot wrote:
please delete below urgent

reason seeding error


http:// extratorrent.cc/torrent_trackers/3905318/I+Wanna+Buttfuck+Your+Daughter.html
http:// extratorrent.cc/torrent_trackers/3905278/hot+and+horny+sex+session+%28Porno+Pranks%22%29.html
http:// extratorrent.cc/torrent_trackers/3905141/Katja+Kassin+%28SHOVE+IT+UP+MY+ASS%29.html
http:// extratorrent.cc/torrent_trackers/3905135/Crissy+Moon+%28LOVE+AT+1ST+FUCK+3%29.html
http:// extratorrent.cc/torrent/3895268/Horny+blonde+cheating+onto+her+husband.html
http:// extratorrent.cc/torrent/3895266/My+Lover+Me+And+My+Mother.html



done
These 2 not deleted, downloaded to check, torrents seeding.
http:// extratorrent.cc/torrent/3895268/Horny+blonde+cheating+onto+her+husband.html
http:// extratorrent.cc/torrent/3895266/My+Lover+Me+And+My+Mother.html

No avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 06:51
Author: Kitty
Please delete these torrents as the files inside are incorrect.

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3906461/%5BEvilAngel%5D+-+12.06.14+-+Teanna+Trump+-+Black+Panthers+%2303%2C+Scene+%2302+-+%5B400p%5D.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3906457/%5BEvilAngel%5D+-+12.06.14+-+Anikka+Albrite+-+Banging+Beauties%2C+Scene+%2301+-+%5B720p%5D.html
kiran793 avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 07:18
Author:
Please delete this torrent



Reason: accidentally deleted my data. I'll upload better copy of this.
rahu avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 08:46
Author:
please this dead torrent

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3887116/Decoys+%282004%29+HDRip+XviD+by+~rahu~.html

Silmarillion avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 09:40
Author: AdminVip MemberBitcoin MasterSun
ckr_exl wrote:
Please delete these torrents as the files inside are incorrect.

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3906461/%5BEvilAngel%5D+-+12.06.14+-+Teanna+Trump+-+Black+Panthers+%2303%2C+Scene+%2302+-+%5B400p%5D.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3906457/%5BEvilAngel%5D+-+12.06.14+-+Anikka+Albrite+-+Banging+Beauties%2C+Scene+%2301+-+%5B720p%5D.html
done
Silmarillion avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 09:41
Author: AdminVip MemberBitcoin MasterSun
rahu wrote:
please this dead torrent

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3887116/Decoys+%282004%29+HDRip+XviD+by+~rahu~.html
done
Silmarillion avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 09:42
Author: AdminVip MemberBitcoin MasterSun
kiran793 wrote:
Please delete this torrent



Reason: accidentally deleted my data. I'll upload better copy of this.
which torrent
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 342, 343  [Next]
Page 9 of 343   [ 5136 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5