View Torrent Info: The.Bye.Bye.Man.2016.UNRATED.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Peelers.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bridget.Joness.Baby.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.204.252.37.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

.avi Playback Problems (Fixed)

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Tando avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 17:05
Author:
Not sure if this is the right section for this, because I'm not sure exactly what the problem is...

I've been having trouble when playing ettv torrents, its mostly ettv torrents and the occasional film so not blaming ettv of bad torrents, almost every ettv torrent I've gotten for the past couple months has had the same issue.

The episode gets to a certain point and then the picture starts messing up getting jerky and distorted then stops for a few seconds, then it either comes back with no audio or with the audio way out of sync, to fix it I need to stop the episode then start it again and skip to just after the point that it messed up and it usually works fine, but this can happen quick a few times throughout the episode which gets really annoying when I have to keep starting and stopping a 40min episode 6-7 times

I am playing it on VLC version 2.1.5, I have also tried it on WMP and Quicktime both get the same problem at the exact same place...

Anyone know what’s up? Is is my computer or something else because everyone else seems to be fine....
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 18:05
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Yousay you are using VLC and have tried others? are your torrents seeding while you try to play them? if so try stopping all the seeding torrents before you play them and see if that helps,you have tried different players and still the same problem so it lies with the torrents or it could be the seeding,I used to get problems like that and it went away when I stopped the seeding process,wont hurt to try it!!
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 18:23
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSun
Remove and re install codec pack.Yes vlc supplies it's own but i use the core professional codec pack and have no issues playing any files on any of my media players . Sounds like a broken or corrupt codec to me...
Tando avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 18:36
Author:

razor1shrp wrote:
Remove and re install codec pack.Yes vlc supplies it's own but i use the core professional codec pack and have no issues playing any files on any of my media players . Sounds like a broken or corrupt codec to me...

I have removed my codec pack (K-lite) but I can't find the one you mention "core professional codec pack" all that comes up is CoreAVC which costs money...

and tommy I have played them while seeding, not seeding, removed from handler completely, handler not even open.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 18:40
well then that leaves the codec pack then, they do not have a free version of the vlc codec pack? download.cnet.com/VLC-Codec-Pack/3000-13632_4-75.. try this and see if it helps
Tando avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 19:13
Author:

19tommy59 wrote:
well then that leaves the codec pack then, they do not have a free version of the vlc codec pack? download.cnet.com/VLC-Codec-Pack/3000-13632_4-75.. try this and see if it helps

Still no change even tried it on Quicktime Player again this time it completely crashed ....ugh not good
ImJS avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 19:20
Author: Blocked
use media info tool and check u have all required codecs to play such files.

If it doesn't work check your system infected by a malware or not bcoz it may cause deletion of any required codec files or try to convert avi format in any other then check it works or not.
Tando avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 19:26
Author:

ImJS wrote:
use media info tool and check u have all required codecs to play such files.

If it doesn't work check your system infected by a malware or not bcoz it may cause deletion of any required codec files.

I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be looking at/for with the media info tool?

Codec ID : avc1
Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video Coding

I just tried to play the file on a different computer that has just recently had a fresh OS install no codecs or anything added just downloaded VLC and that same thing happened in the same place.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 19:34
then it has to be the torrents,give me the link to one of them please
Tando avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 19:55
Author:

19tommy59 wrote:

Yeah I just though about it when I tried it on the other computer that it has to be the actual torrent and I just went back to my stupid f-ing torrent handler and done a manual Hash-Check of all the torrents and a bunch of the "100% complete" weren't actually 100% they were 99.6% or what ever so downloaded the remaining % and now the file works fine plays through where the problem happened before with no trouble.
Changed the settings to Hash-Check all complete downloads now

Thank you so much for your help!!!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 20:02
Tando wrote:

19tommy59 wrote:

Yeah I just though about it when I tried it on the other computer that it has to be the actual torrent and I just went back to my stupid f-ing torrent handler and done a manual Hash-Check of all the torrents and a bunch of the "100% complete" weren't actually 100% they were 99.6% or what ever so downloaded the remaining % and now the file works fine plays through where the problem happened before with no trouble.
Changed the settings to Hash-Check all complete downloads now

Thank you so much for your help!!!
anytime, glad things worked out for you!!

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2