Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.158.99.141.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

pirate bay is a goner

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 3 of 4   [ 47 posts ]
AuthorMessage
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 00:51
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
GetAClue wrote:
@Oziman

Ooooh you mean my PC might be infected?

What happens to me now?

Iraq is going to come to my house and do what?

6 years people...6 years and I never had anything go wrong with my PC.

In fact I have 3 computers in my house and NONE of them have virus protection on them. Hell if I make it another 3 years without virus protection and something happens to my pc that I paid $180.00 U.S. dollars for I consider that a throwaway at that point. No biggie.

I told Surendra that about 4 years ago on here and he thought I was crazy back then. He told me if I DL'ed torrents then I would surely get a virus someday. Well if I have one, it's never done anything different to my pc.

Never had my I.D. stolen either from online banking or anything else for that matter. Gee I must be lucky that way or it only happens randomly to various people on the entire planet earth that have a computer. Maybe it's just luck.

Bring on Iraq....attack, attack. Attack my computer Baghdad. I'll go get a new used one and start over for another 6 years.

@Tommy...What am I doing promoting a site like Pirate Bay on a thread about Pirate Bay? With all do respect old man that has to be the dumbest question I've been asked in a long, long time.

As if no one has ever heard of Pirate Bay before. I MUST promote it to get traffic for the site. This crap has gone to you peoples heads. This is just ridiculous.

Here I am talking about KNOWN....KNOWN uploaders like ETTV currently uploading to TPB and I'm promoting the site. Ever heard of ETTV before?
Gee I wonder where they come from...

I'm saying the site can't be "a goner" like the name of the thread suggests when KNOWN, KNOWN, KNOWN (yes I had to type it 3 times to maybe get through) uploaders are currently uploading there.

Shhhh don't tell anyone about Pirate Bay...it's a secret!

@Tez...you're not supposed ask such questions. You're supposed to stay away from that site, it's full of viruses and no one uploads there anymore anyways.
Hey numbnutz this is what I was referring to
http://thepiratebay.com.ua/

In fact maybe you all should give it a go and stop being afraid of NOTHING!
I dont give a sh.t how many people have heard of pb im saying keep yer trap shut about telling everyone should go try it and posting the link for them, check the rules, and I got your old man right here!!!!!
GetAClue avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 04:08
Author:
dogsthrobber posts :

"used this proxy big_A. Looks like the real site.http://proxyof.com/the-piratebay-proxy/"

snotlob posts :

http://thepiratebay.se/

Hey tommy why are you singling me out? This thread had 2 other people post links a month ago, but not a word from you back then numbnuts....

Carry on, carry on. Don't let RED go to your head.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 05:43
GetAClue wrote:
dogsthrobber posts :

"used this proxy big_A. Looks like the real site.http://proxyof.com/the-piratebay-proxy/"

snotlob posts :

http://thepiratebay.se/

Hey tommy why are you singling me out? This thread had 2 other people post links a month ago, but not a word from you back then numbnuts....

Carry on, carry on. Don't let RED go to your head.
you are theOnly one who said quote: "you should all go to pb and try it " unquote and gave the link, the link is the problem you are not allowed to give links to other torrent sites, singling you out for what YOU said, dont take it personal asswipe!!
Soup avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:23
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
cAKLYIX.jpg
pmpl
YoGi avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 13:35
Author: Admin
GetAClue wrote:
I've been using torrents for over 6 years now and NEVER and I mean never got a virus. Ran into a few fakes on TPB over the years, but never got a virus. Malware maybe once or twice, but guess what? I have no virus protection either!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the horror. You geeks must be losing it right now. I've never had any virus protection. Never. No lie, never.

I think the geeks think it's virtually essential to have. Well my PC is living proof that it's not essential.

So worry on all you want. I'll keep using TPB like I always have as well as ET and Kat. All while NEVER getting a virus.

It's okay to be freaked out by all this. It's what geeks do.

Muahahaha , jizzwhizz , think you're the only one who doesn't use virus protection ?? And just to add fantasy to your ever-so-rapidly-growing fantasy-world, geeks/experts don't use anti-virus protection... i actually enjoy having a look at how software manifests itself....

It honestly depends on how you've customized your OS at the end of the day... thats determines what the malware/virus CAN or CAN'T do ... plus who instals stuff anymore ... pffft fcuking n00b comes on and tells us what geeks think or don't ... looser

So drop the spiel , and be grateful for all the cracked software you download from here to keep your face shut and smuck.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 13:43
GetAClue wrote:
Oh I meant to add I don't just browse for torrents on their main page of course that's full of fakes.

There search engine is still quite effective though when you need to look for something like a TV show or what not. It's all there just like it is here. Although some shows are not even here at all while TPB has them. Virus free, but once again KNOWN uploaders.

JJ I know your not afraid...give it a go and report back to us.

http://thepiratebay.com.ua/

In fact maybe you all should give it a go and stop being afraid of NOTHING!

While doing so ...notice all the known reputable uploaders that are still upping there. Take notice and get back to me. You don't even have to DL something, just have a look through the search engine.

If I'm wrong then somebody better tell ETTV that someone is using there name to upload to TPB and same goes for many uploaders, but I'm not wrong.

...... WoW ... talk about someone NOT having a fcuking clue as to how torrents work ... this is just hilarious ... Getclue, true to your name, Go and Get a fucking Clue !
YoGi avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 13:49
GetAClue wrote:
@Oziman

Ooooh you mean my PC might be infected?

What happens to me now?

Iraq is going to come to my house and do what?

6 years people...6 years and I never had anything go wrong with my PC.

In fact I have 3 computers in my house and NONE of them have virus protection on them. Hell if I make it another 3 years without virus protection and something happens to my pc that I paid $180.00 U.S. dollars for I consider that a throwaway at that point. No biggie.

I told Surendra that about 4 years ago on here and he thought I was crazy back then. He told me if I DL'ed torrents then I would surely get a virus someday. Well if I have one, it's never done anything different to my pc.

Never had my I.D. stolen either from online banking or anything else for that matter. Gee I must be lucky that way or it only happens randomly to various people on the entire planet earth that have a computer. Maybe it's just luck.

muahahaha , honestly dude, im at a loss for words... you've just taken being stupid to another level.

Know what, Ozi , ignore the fcuk... let him enjoy his clean PC (:

Dude, and another thing, if you actually had any money in your so-called bank account; 1.you wouldn't be on a torrent site 2. the money would be long gone ! (:

Line of the year 2015 ( I know it's January) --> "Well if I have one, it's never done anything different to my pc. "

^^^^^ such arrogance doesn't deserve any help.

Enjoy net, your PC and please spew your shit elsewhere.
snotlob avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 18:27
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Muahahaha , jizzwhizz , think you're the only one who doesn't use virus protection ?? And just to add fantasy to your ever-so-rapidly-growing fantasy-world, geeks/experts don't use anti-virus protection... i actually enjoy having a look at how software manifests itself....

Manual removal of Malware/Virus is a lovely job to do yogi :/ seriously stresses me the fuck out on some days especially when it messes with Reg Entries and double outs the wifi so some sneaky cnuts using the lappy/PC silently.
I don't normally bother with A/V mainly as a lot are heavy on CPU usage but I always back myself up with malwarebytes ;)

YoGi avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 18:57
snotlob wrote:

Manual removal of Malware/Virus is a lovely job to do yogi :/ seriously stresses me the fuck out on some days especially when it messes with Reg Entries and double outs the wifi so some sneaky cnuts using the lappy/PC silently.
I don't normally bother with A/V mainly as a lot are heavy on CPU usage but I always back myself up with malwarebytes ;)

I basically use a spare PC to test my software mate ... when "I know" that a file is infected after debugging it in a controlled environment, i then proceed to install / run the software/file and watch all / everything that the software does .. this helps me understand a pattern which comes in usefull with programs like PE Explorer, which inturn makes software checking childs-play.

That PC has no info of mine, and is formatted every 30 days or so for further testing.

My main PC doesn't have any protection at all, except for Regshot unicode which is something I swear by when using the net.
GetAClue avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 06:44
Author:
Yogi....computer genius.

Would you like some cheese to go with all that whine?

Why don't you listen to Oziman and make sure all your computers have virus protection?

Your basically calling him a jizzwhiz as well...

The Taliban are going to get you!

Oh and you don't need to get a clue...you need to get a life or perhaps you can find one to download.

Your welcome ET'ers for livening up this boring arse forum.

FYI....I've done plenty of uploading myself. So you are not some hero or something for giving people "free stuff" your one of 1000's.
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 08:19
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
hadiah.gif
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 13:22
GetAClue wrote:
Yogi....computer genius.

Would you like some cheese to go with all that whine?

Why don't you listen to Oziman and make sure all your computers have virus protection?

Your basically calling him a jizzwhiz as well...

I din't call Ozi a jizzwizz cuz he doesn't squirt his gibberish here ....

Since he noted MORON , as did I , it's essential to keep your PC protected especially when your writing rubbish threads and stating facts which are beyond your knowledge.

And more over, writing silly things such as these on a public torrent site trying to show your superiority to others shows how much experience/expertise you have ...

Case Closed
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 15:57
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle

Anonymous says, “The Pirate Bay has a new domain! Old domain compromised.”

Yes, the pirate bay is back after two months, as promised, they have come back on the 1st of February, 2015 under a new domain ‘.ac’. Last year, in December, The Pirate Bay’s servers were raided by Swedish police which led to them being ‘offline’ for several weeks. Its previous and current members suggested that The Pirate Bay would not return but now one of the members, know as ‘pseudonym’ and ‘mr 1010010000′ said, “if The Pirate Bay will be back… then it would be back with a bang.” While The Pirate Bay was offline, the Isohunt team had created its own version as a tribute and showing support, called “oldpiratebay,” and invested $100,000 for developers to develop the website. Today on Twitter, one of the famous Anonymous accounts (@theanonmessage), tweeted about the return of the official, The Pirate Bay:

“ALERT: STAY AWAY from The Pirate Bay website as we have gotten reports that it has been seized indirectly by the FBI and is logging IPs.” According to the article .se site is logging isp's info.http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fanonhq.com%2Fanonymous-says-pirate-bay-new-domain-old-domain-compromised%2F&h=XAQE_zY6t. Thanks for the link Taker.
snotlob avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 16:00
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
You had to get that last bit in didn't you Daz lmfao
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 23:43
WELL SINCE THE CASE IS CLOSED AND NOT THE POST i WILL AGREE WIH Yogi, it is absolutely irresponsible of any member to post such absolute nonsense as giving the impression that you need no protection from, virus,malware etc for your pc, even if it was true that you have never had any virus / malware on your pc"s and you never use anti virus/malware protection ( and I seriously doubt its true) it would still be a damn dumb thing to tell thousands of people, some people actually believe the sh.t that idiots spew on sites like these and you could cause others who are"nt aware that they need protection to forgoe it and cause damage to their systems, how about putting a condom on yer mouth now THATS protection!!!
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 3 of 4   [ 47 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2