Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Madam.Secretary.S03E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.Los.Angeles.S08E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.204.71.19.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Login Error

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 35 posts ]
AuthorMessage
YoGi avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:13
Author: Admin
It's a DNS issue.

Change your DNS settings. IP has nothing to do with it.
CherriePie avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 15:20
Author: ET lover

ange1 wrote:
Just wondered if doing a system restore to when you were able to login in may help

and have you deleted stored passwords in your browser settings just to see if that will help

I don't store password information in my browsers. I memorize them.

YoGi wrote:
It's a DNS issue.

I tried adding a Google DNS into my router and that too didn't help.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'm at loss on this one.
Cheryl
candymankz avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 18:32
Author: Site FriendET junkieET lover
CherriePie wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Just wondered if doing a system restore to when you were able to login in may help

and have you deleted stored passwords in your browser settings just to see if that will help

I don't store password information in my browsers. I memorize them.

YoGi wrote:
It's a DNS issue.

I tried adding a Google DNS into my router and that too didn't help.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'm at loss on this one.
Cheryl

Reset your browser delete cache and cookies make shore to quit your browser right after u delete restart your pc and try again

Are u logging in to extratorrent.cc Or one of the other ET domains ? If that docent work Try using a different browser, Safaris a good browser and safe
CherriePie avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 05:09
I have Chrome, IE and Firefox, all do the same thing. I've used CCleaner to remove all cache and cookies, even manually went through and deleted what I could. I even uninstalled Fiefox as a clean install, still same thing. I don't think its on my end at all. When I try to log on with a friend computer it did the same thing.

The only way I can log into this site is by using the proxy site:

extratorrentlive.com

With the proxy site I can log in without any issues. Other than the site loading slow, that's the only issue.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:42
Author: ModeratorET lover
Good luck CherriePie i hope it can be sorted for you as i know it can become frustrating :)
CherriePie avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 22:51
Well as of last night, the proxy site said my IP address was banned.

Today, both proxy sites I used are now offline. I'm now using the etproxy.com site and was able to log in. I fear this is an ongoing issue and this may be the last time I can log in, because if this site changes and my IP address is banned I'm screwed all together.

I sent a Email to the site about this just in case, but who knows. Oh well life goes on

Thanks to everyone who tried to help, unfortunately nothing is working. At least the site doesn't require you to log in to download, so I guess I will use the site that way.

Take care everyone,
Cheryl
aka CherriePIe
sumi avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 14:15
Author:
Norton Identity Safe Toolbar could be the problem. Alot of users are having Issues lately with this extension. Also check your Firewall, you could be getting blocked. Recommendation is to uninstall all toolbars and plugins and clean the cache and cookies manually and see if the problem persists.
Deztructor avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 14:20
Author: Site FriendET lovermen
sum1_here wrote:
Norton Identity Safe Toolbar could be the problem. Alot of users are having Issues lately with this extension. Also check your Firewall, you could be getting blocked. Recommendation is to uninstall all toolbars and plugins and clean the cache and cookies manually and see if the problem persists.

Well said sum1_here toolbars and plugins mostly affect logging in , usually keeps refreshing the page when you log in with the right details try doing what sum1 said @ cherry
CherriePie avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 15:05

sum1_here wrote:

Not sure if you read what I posted, but I did a fresh install with no plug-ins, scripts, add-ons. I still have the same issue. So its not the extension. And I have manually cleaned everything plus I used CCleaner.

Good thing is, my IP address is no longer banned on the proxy sites, so that's a good thing. Thanks to whomever fixed that for me.
eNdEmiOn avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 19:43
Author:
I had pretty much the same issue.
What I did to fix the problem was to go into options (firefox/palemoon) and there from the privacy tab manually removed the stored cookies for extratorrent.cc

Now I know the TS ran CCleaner but maybe it detects if you have cookie exceptions enabled or something.
With Firefox if you have issues always try a new profile and see if it's still happening with the new profile. That's like a fresh install but you can just switch back to your original profile if it didn't help.
kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_Manager#Accessing_the_Profile_Manager
CherriePie avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 21:31
I've tried that as well. I even went as far as a roll back 2 months ago and its still showing the same thing. Can't log in, page just refreshes.

I even brought my work laptop home which has never visited this site, and it does the same thing on the laptop. So I'm leaning towards the problem not being on my end at all.

I will just continue to use the proxy site, not a big deal, pages just a little slower is all.
eNdEmiOn avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:42
Author:
CherriePie wrote:
For the hell of it, I tried using a Firefox add-on called AnonymoX and I was able to log in. So by changing my IP address, I was able to login with no problems, so I think it has to do with my IP address.

Do you have a dynamic ip address? If so try unhooking your modem for a night, that way you most likely would get a new ip address appointed to you.
(maybe you're a victim of unfair/unreasonable hammering rules or something maybe in combination with some glitch making it unapparent that somewhere in the system there is a block on your ip)
CherriePie avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 21:30
No, I have a static IP from Comcast.

Again, not a big deal, I'll continue to use the proxy site, they seem to be updating as the main site does, so no worries. Not to mention, I can still download from the main domain, just can't comment to say thanks or post on the forums. So its all good

Thanks for the ideas though!
No avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 09:39
Author:
I've been having this problem for the last week or so.

I'm able to log in occasionally but then will be randomly logged out as I navigate around the site.

I'm able to log in with no problems while using a VPN though.
CherriePie avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 21:54
Yeah, same. It actually cleared up and allowed me to log in last week, but 3 days later, it auto logged me out for some reason and I can't log in again. So back to using the proxy site once more.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 35 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5