Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.204.253.227.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Tutorial:Prevent your account from hacking

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
ImJS avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 07:31
Author: Blocked
Some days ago i was wondered because my account got hacked.I didn't realize that without sharing passwords and my login detalis my account could be hacked.But hackers can that's why they called hackers.
I had not enough knowledge about hacking before i hacked that how its work.But i am little bit wise now :p I am sharing this thread to prevent/avoid hacking of your account from those bastards.
I know some question arising in you mind:
Is it so easy to hack an email account? OR Is it so difficult for people to protect their email account from getting hacked?”
The simple answer of those question is “Absolutely NOT!“. It is neither easy to hack an email nor difficult to protect an email account from being hacked.

If this is the case then why many peoples lost their account?The answer is very simple.They do not know how to protect themselves from getting hacked! In fact, most of the people who lose their online accounts to hackers are not the victims of hacking but the victims of trapping. They get hacked not because they are hacked by some expert hackers, but because they are fooled to such an extent that they themselves give away their password.

Now i will mention some common points by following them you can protect your self from hacking.

1.By avoiding Website Phishing/spoofing:

Wot is website spoofing?
This is the act of creation of website similar to original one.Like making a website design similar to ET for the purpose of cheating.

How its works?
They(hackers) make account on Sites and sent pm to users in very attractive language like visit this link for VIP membership bla bla.. So, most people would believe this as the original site and lose their passwords.When you try to access your account on those links then you lost your passwords and login details.

Solution:

1.Immediately report such scams to site staff.
2.Never try to login/access your online account from those sites.
3.Always type the URL of the site in the address bar to get into the site. Do not click on a hyperlink to enter the site(would be best not vist that link).

2.By using Anti-Keylogger/Spywares:

Wot are keyloggers?
It is a computer program that records every keystroke made by a computer user, especially in order to gain fraudulent access to passwords and other confidential information.
The detailed description of keylogger and its usage is discussed in the post How to Use Keyloggers. If you read this post you’ll come to know that it is too easy to steal the password using a keylogger program.

Solution:

Use a good anti-keylogger/spyware to protect your system from hacking.
Here are some good anti-keyloggers.You can download these anti-keyloggers from torrent sites.
1.56822-spyshelter-box.jpg
2.49522-zemana-antilogger-box.jpg
3.49528-keyscrambler-premium-box.jpg
4.56833-keylogger-detector-box.jpg
5.49527-anti-keylogger-box.jpg
For more information, you may read my other post on How to Protect your Computer from keyloggers?
How to Protect your Computer from keyloggers?

3.Avoid Weak passwords:

Wot are weak passwords?

Most of users choose a weak and easly trappable passwords who can be guessed by anyone else and cause loosing/hacking of account.

Solution:

Pick a unique, strong password which is not easly to be guessable.Choose password which you can remind easily.Don't choose passwords same as your name or any identity which anyone can see.

4.Be careful on Accessing your Email from a Public Place:

Do you access your email from public places like cyber cafes? If so, you are definitely under the risk of losing your password.Because now a days most of cafe owner install keylogger in systems and when you logged in your emails from their then they steal your passwords.I am not saying stop using of cyber cafes.I know not all owners should be wicked.But must be careful and try to login with your personal computers.When matter comes of security didn't trust anyone.

Chance takers are accident makers.Be Safe!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 13:16
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
ImJS wrote:
For more information, you may read my other post on How to Protect your Computer from keyloggers?
So you wrote the article on keyloggers for gohacking? or you just copy and pasted most of this article onto ET?

Anyway best 4 tips for not getting hacked,
1 Use common sense
2 use a strong password such as/similar to "set6j15ovTD162DNS::o?C6B4BJr.D" many password generator sites on the internet to create similar passwords.Many ways to remember/keep these passwords safe.
3.Do not continually visit zoophilia sites
4.Common sense
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 14:18
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
ImJS wrote:
So you wrote the article on keyloggers for gohacking? or you just copy and pasted most of this article onto ET?

1 Use common sense
2 use a strong password such as/similar to "set6j15ovTD162DNS::o?C6B4BJr.D" many password generator sites on the internet to create similar passwords.Many ways to remember/keep these passwords safe.
4.Common sense
Thanks, much appreciated i knew about 3 of those tips.
ImJS avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 14:27
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
ImJS wrote:

1 Use common sense
4.Common sense

Ya!u know better than me I appericiate that.But everyone doesn't know about such type of things and i was one of them.
And about copy-paste everyone learn from other sources.Maybe u have a teacher who teach you about all these things but I have not.I use online sources to learn and Google one of them.I just shared it to help members who are not aware about hacking not for those who already know.Thanks for posting!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 17:19
dazpicable wrote:
Which were 1,2 and 3. I know your account at is www.doggiescats.and.zoophilia.lovers.lounge.com is used daily and hacked every week!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 17:26
ImJS wrote:
Ya!u know better than me - Not nessecerily, it just seems that I use number 1 and 4 better than you.

And about copy-paste everyone learn from other sources. - But not everyone is disrespectful enough not to mention the sources they used when writing/posting a tutorial, thats what I am meaning by my post, it's not good to take credit for other peoples work, be respectfull and give them the credit when due!

Maybe u have a teacher who teach you about all these things - No, I was raised in the wild by a conglomerate of aarvarks and they taught me all I need to know
ImJS avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 02:48
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
ImJS wrote:
Ya!u know better than me - Not nessecerily, it just seems that I use number 1 and 4 better than you.

And about copy-paste everyone learn from other sources. - But not everyone is disrespectful enough not to mention the sources they used when writing/posting a tutorial, thats what I am meaning by my post, it's not good to take credit for other peoples work, be respectfull and give them the credit when due!

Maybe u have a teacher who teach you about all these things - No, I was raised in the wild by a conglomerate of aarvarks and they taught me all I need to know

lol Big_A_Little_A you always make me laugh!I think u didn't see it.I have done many changes in it(its not copy-paste).And about mention the sources i posted some links that's why you talking about gohacking.
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 20:59
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
dazpicable wrote:
Which were 1,2 and 3. I know your account at is www.doggiescats.and.zoophilia.lovers.lounge.com is used daily and hacked every week!
FFS Big A you said you only needed my password for research purposes, now im getting blocked for using all my allowance up m8.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3