View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Peelers.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Lion.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bridget.Joness.Baby.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.211.27.195.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Pop Ups

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   [ 43 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 21:36
Author:
I too cant stand the fake virus pop up which is obviously a scam

I can put up with all the other pop ups but this one takes the cake

Please stop that or get better sponsors this is bad

ta
No avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 00:09
Author:
No you stupid fucking admins there are no viruses on my computer, I even opened up a VMWare with a fresh copy of Debian, and the popups still existed, it's not a virus it's this site which will give kids who aren't techsavy a virus. The annoying popups won't give you any viruses if you know how they work, just close out the tab but it's fucking annoying that is always pops up whenever you click a new link. The popups come from extratorrent.cc/scripts/main.js? and comes from clicking anywhere on a newly loaded extratorrent webpage, remove this shit you retards. I already got a NoScript to block this shit. You used to be able to just turn off javascript on extratorrent to disable the ads, but now they made it so if u block javascript you can't view the links anymore.
Attachment:

1474228695787.jpg  [ 101.51 KB | Downloads: 3 ]
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 00:33
Author: ModeratorET lover
Schlomo1488 wrote:
No you stupid fucking admins there are no viruses on my computer, I even opened up a VMWare with a fresh copy of Debian, and the popups still existed, it's not a virus it's this site which will give kids who aren't techsavy a virus. The annoying popups won't give you any viruses if you know how they work, just close out the tab but it's fucking annoying that is always pops up whenever you click a new link. The popups come from extratorrent.cc/scripts/main.js? and comes from clicking anywhere on a newly loaded extratorrent webpage, remove this shit you retards. I already got a NoScript to block this shit. You used to be able to just turn off javascript on extratorrent to disable the ads, but now they made it so if u block javascript you can't view the links anymore.

Thank you for that Schlomo i know how frustrating it can be with pop ups, staff are aware of the problems and hopefully it can be rectified as soon as possible. Maybe just a thought foe the time being, try using one of the mirrors to see if that helps, i am using one and find no pops ups once i am logged in :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 00:34
Author: ModeratorET lover
ange1 wrote:
Schlomo1488 wrote:

Thank you for that Schlomo i know how frustrating it can be with pop ups, staff are aware of the problems and hopefully it can be rectified as soon as possible. Maybe just a thought foe the time being, try using one of the mirrors to see if that helps, i am using one and find no pops ups once i am logged in :)

https://extratorrent.one
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 02:26
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
ange1 wrote:
Schlomo1488 wrote:
absolutely no need for the retard and f..ing idiot comments!!! these problems are being looked into and if you dont like it there is always the screen door etc...

Keka_Umans avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 02:48
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET junkieET loverSuperman
ange1 wrote:
...... and find no pops ups once i am logged in :)
That's because there are none when logged in lol
but these guys register accounts just to bitch, so they were never logged in...
Too bad they haven't heard of a popup blocker.
Logged in or not I never get any popups here
Selsley avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 03:35
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanKittymenSunTurtle
ok pop ups and being logged in i could start a new post for this new issue, but im not going to.
i dont go anywhere looking for files but here so if i got a virus or anything its here i got it,
we all agree if youre not logged in you will get spam and pop ups.

an outline of the current issue...
we seem to be getting logged out sporadically. and i just found a place i cant stay logged into....
looking about the site i periodically get logged out, then the next page logs me in, its happened looking at my account although my account was showing me my details and settings but it was showing me as logged out.
just 5 mins ago i was logged in and pressed "show all" in the tv section, upon entering the page i was logged out, every show i selected to download gave me a pop up new adv tab. no amount of refreshing logged me in, as soon as i went back to the front page by pressing the merry christmas extra torrent logo, i was logged in again. as soon as i reentered the tv section i again was logged out,

while typing this post i quickly checked the front page in a new tab and i was logged out in both the tv section and the movie section allowing spamming of pop ups
SaM avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 08:44
Author:
SaM
Selsley wrote:
ok pop ups and being logged in i could start a new post for this new issue, but im not going to.
i dont go anywhere looking for files but here so if i got a virus or anything its here i got it,
we all agree if youre not logged in you will get spam and pop ups.

an outline of the current issue...
we seem to be getting logged out sporadically. and i just found a place i cant stay logged into....
looking about the site i periodically get logged out, then the next page logs me in, its happened looking at my account although my account was showing me my details and settings but it was showing me as logged out.
just 5 mins ago i was logged in and pressed "show all" in the tv section, upon entering the page i was logged out, every show i selected to download gave me a pop up new adv tab. no amount of refreshing logged me in, as soon as i went back to the front page by pressing the merry christmas extra torrent logo, i was logged in again. as soon as i reentered the tv section i again was logged out,

while typing this post i quickly checked the front page in a new tab and i was logged out in both the tv section and the movie section allowing spamming of pop ups

use extra.to
Selsley avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:44
SaM wrote:
use extra.to

https://extra.to/view/popular/TV.html

sorry same thing, will get back to you after a malware scan

just scanned with everything i have, coming up clean,
although extra.to is logging me out when pressing show all in tv section, it logs me back in when i list page 2 and stays logged in when i return to page 1 again.

and for some reason when trying to connect on extratorrent.cc the address bar keeps flashing new password in the address, then fails to connect now due to too many redirects.

http://extratorrent.cc/login_new_pwd

Attachment:

redirects.png  [ 9.69 KB | Downloads: 1 ]

redirects2.png  [ 14.39 KB | Downloads: 1 ]
Selsley avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 13:34
extratorrent.cc now connectible, logging out issue remains
LRS avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 16:44
Author: AdminSun
Try a DNS flush i had the same issue yesterday but also using alternative domains i forgot my quick links were from .cc giving me the login page
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 18:33
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
i am using extra.to ...i dont face log out problem untill i click on view all torrent in section . next page i am log out with ads on bottom of my page but if i click on forum then i log in. i face problem when i click on view all torrent under every section .
Selsley avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 19:47
bipin369 wrote:
i am using extra.to ...i dont face log out problem untill i click on view all torrent in section . next page i am log out with ads on bottom of my page but if i click on forum then i log in. i face problem when i click on view all torrent under every section .

cant fix this either, but try this work around to log you back in.
after being logged out of page one in the view all, try pressing page 2 then back to page 1 on extra.to

in extratorrent.cc try this, when you press view all and find yourself logged out or adverts displayed, press the list headers...

20fexqb.png
[Prev]  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   [ 43 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6