ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Nick.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Nobody.Walks.in.L.A.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.197.159.173.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Name the Romantic movies


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:40
Author: ModeratorET lover
Thought i would add this quiz for Valentines. Each picture showing a Romantic movie and there is twelve pics in total .... Can you guess them

Good luck everyone :)



[img][/img]YBIPXLq.gif
sumi avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:19
Author:
Very creative and nice Idea ange1, love some of these movies you posted ^.^ Im clueless on the others.

2nd, Titanic
3rd, You've Got Mail "I think, not sure"
4th, The Notebook
5th, Dirty Dancing
8th, Pretty Woman
9th, Twilight Saga
11th, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
12th, A Walk to Remember
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:56
Author: ModeratorET lover
sum1_here wrote:
Very creative and nice Idea ange1, love some of these movies you posted ^.^ Im clueless on the others.

2nd, Titanic
3rd, You've Got Mail "I think, not sure"
4th, The Notebook
5th, Dirty Dancing
8th, Pretty Woman
9th, Twilight Saga
11th, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
12th, A Walk to Remember

wow well done sum1 all of those are correct :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:57
Author: ModeratorET lover
ange1 wrote:
sum1_here wrote:
Very creative and nice Idea ange1, love some of these movies you posted ^.^ Im clueless on the others.

2nd, Titanic
3rd, You've Got Mail "I think, not sure"
4th, The Notebook
5th, Dirty Dancing
8th, Pretty Woman
9th, Twilight Saga
11th, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
12th, A Walk to Remember

wow well done sum1 all of those are correct :)

Aww and thank you, love some of these movies too :)
Shooter96 avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:06
Author: ET junkiemenTurtle
- An officer & gentleman.
- Titanic.
- You've got mail.
- 10 things i hate about you.
- My best friend's wedding (Not Pretty woman with Gere & Roberts).
- The note book.
- How to lose a guy in 10 days.
- Dirty dancing.
- Twilight.
- A walk to remember.

There's one i'm clueless with.
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:13
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
Number 10 Debbie does dallas.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 09:19
Author: ModeratorET lover
Shooter96 wrote:
- An officer & gentleman.
- Titanic.
- You've got mail.
- 10 things i hate about you.
- My best friend's wedding (Not Pretty woman with Gere & Roberts).
- The note book.
- How to lose a guy in 10 days.
- Dirty dancing.
- Twilight.
- A walk to remember.

There's one i'm clueless with.

Well done Shooter sorry but it is still pretty woman and not my best friends wedding tho :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 09:20
Author: ModeratorET lover
dazpicable wrote:
Number 10 Debbie does dallas.

Lol daz

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5