View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Bokeh.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 174.129.148.239.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Windows 10

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 4 of 5   [ 62 posts ]
AuthorMessage
SuRi avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 01:51
Author: Site FriendTrue LoveETRG
Windows 10 is running very smoothly in my machine, no probs at all till this moment.
liking this OS slowly slowly.
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 03:58
Author: Blocked
Wanted to say thanks to people sharing their hands on experience with the new MS OS windows 10, like many I was all set to try it out on a test machine, until i read some comments from people who like me are concerned with privacy, security and the ability to control my options.

Clearly MS might be baiting pirates into downloading and installing their FREE upgrade to 10 without realizing or anticipating its set to install as a spy recording and reporting everything you do by default.

thanks to ozi for taking it a bit further doing some reading and the actual heavy lifting testing it out and while on the surface 10 might seem like its better running on meth, i am sticking with 7 ultimate as it seems to work best now that i got it configured properly.
No avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 08:06
Author:
Win10 seems to be promising after Win7
pnadol21 avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 04:18
Author: Blocked
window 10 looks cool
snotlob avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 17:04
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Still glitchy as funk I dont likey
Soup avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 17:26
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
snotlob wrote:
Still smooth as funk i do likey
snotlob avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 17:35
Soup wrote:
snotlob wrote:
Still smooth as funk i do likey

The fact that it's still heavy on the cpu gpu resources and kills my battery life leads me to the conclusion it's fuking shit

FACT
snotlob avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 18:30
Quick update on 10 it has finaly killed off my HD 3000 graphics chip so I now have to reball the fuxxing thing. thanks alot MS for making me loose about 4 hours of my life reballing the graphics I may even send you the funking bill for it.
So rolled it back to windows 7
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 08:38
Author: ModeratorET lover
snotlob wrote:
Quick update on 10 it has finaly killed off my HD 3000 graphics chip so I now have to reball the fuxxing thing. thanks alot MS for making me loose about 4 hours of my life reballing the graphics I may even send you the funking bill for it.
So rolled it back to windows 7

Oooooh that is not good snot, thank you for letting me know i certainly wont be upgrading.... Long live 7 lol
Soup avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:25
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Back to 8.1, all those privacy concerns and nagging doubts finally swayed me. Mibbes use it again in the future. Still a good OS tho.
ozi avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 14:31
Author: SuperAdmin
i still use both 8 and NASA 10
8 for daily use and NASA 10 well for nothing really i turn it on if i need a epileptic fit i wouldn't dare use nasa's new os for torrent sites
btw anyone notice a few hindi groups being busted days after nasa 10 was released?
i guess this is the one of the reasons the US made those high security data collection servers just a few months before nasa 10 was released
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 13:30
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
ozi wrote:
i still use both 8 and NASA 10
8 for daily use and NASA 10 well for nothing really i turn it on if i need a epileptic fit i wouldn't dare use nasa's new os for torrent sites
btw anyone notice a few hindi groups being busted days after nasa 10 was released?
i guess this is the one of the reasons the US made those high security data collection servers just a few months before nasa 10 was released

Aah! I'm getting you Oz where you heading tongue.gif Just some show off may lead to that without checking.

I've seen since 8 came out as preview and everyone used to show off that they got it and same with NASA 10 tongue.gif without knowing some bad facts say for us P2P/Torrent guys/sites. I still can't digest the FACT that why they are giving it for FREE for the PIRATED COPIES!

Why they doing it ?

I'm using 7 since 2010 or so. And I'm super cool with it. Don't like 8 coz of missing 7 like Start Menu but Oz told me once to get it back lol.

While installing 8 n NASA 10 If you just click NEXT and don't check the RECOMMENDED SETTINGS you'll miss the whole CLIMAX! There are many SETTINGS that you won't want to be RECOMMENDED!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 03:42
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
OK so here goes.. I read a few times already that windows 10 supposedly contacts known antipiracy companies.
Curious about this I did a little research to try and find something to back up these claims and here is what I found.

The three following links list a bunch of addresses windows automatically connects to:
http://www.game-debate.com/blog/index.php?b_id=17777&author=tzzsmk&blog=Windows%2010%20Spying%20Analysis
http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/destroy_windows_10_spying.html
http://localghost.org/posts/a-traffic-analysis-of-windows-10

Now all 3 (and probably more sites) list cs1.wpc.v0cdn.net.
As shown in the link below, the domain v0cdn.net is registered to MARKMONITOR INC.

http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=express&host=hostme.discoverbing.com

Now one of the main services of MARKMONITOR INC. , as shown in the wiki page below, is anti-piracy...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MarkMonitor

Now this ofcourse is not conclusive evidence, but at least it seems there is some probability to this claim.

snotlob avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 21:06
Mulva1989 wrote:
OK so here goes.. I read a few times already that windows 10 supposedly contacts known antipiracy companies.
Curious about this I did a little research to try and find something to back up these claims and here is what I found.

The three following links list a bunch of addresses windows automatically connects to:
http://www.game-debate.com/blog/index.php?b_id=17777&author=tzzsmk&blog=Windows%2010%20Spying%20Analysis
http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/destroy_windows_10_spying.html
http://localghost.org/posts/a-traffic-analysis-of-windows-10

Now all 3 (and probably more sites) list cs1.wpc.v0cdn.net.
As shown in the link below, the domain v0cdn.net is registered to MARKMONITOR INC.

http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=express&host=hostme.discoverbing.com

Now one of the main services of MARKMONITOR INC. , as shown in the wiki page below, is anti-piracy...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MarkMonitor

Now this ofcourse is not conclusive evidence, but at least it seems there is some probability to this claim.

Very interesting indeed
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 08:59
Author: ModeratorET lover
arnie.gif

lol
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 4 of 5   [ 62 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5