View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Shin.Godzilla.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.Japanese.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: [18 ] Death Warrior (2009) x264 720p BluRay UNRATED Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Bridget.Joness.Baby.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.157.52.205.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Fifty shades of grey

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 04:31
Author:
If anyone has a full copy without parts missing, then please upload it. The ones online now are okay but I can see from looking at the trailer that small parts are missing from each of the downloads. The movie is also almost 2 hours long as where the current ones are cut short.
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 00:01
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSun
Ace sit back in your chair and lite up the spliff in your ashtray, now take a long hit and hold it as long as you can. Think about what you just posted.. Nobody is holding out on a full copy and judging by the comments posted for Fifty Shades of Crap this is all there is going to be for abit..
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 06:54
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
did you maybe ACCIDENTLY take 50 hits of something mind altering ??? holding out parts of a movie? lol no offense bud but that is the best one i've heard in a long time!! the missing movie parts conspiracy?? maybe uploaders are holding out for more money??? oh wait they don't get paid!!! this one belongs up there with Oswald killing JFK all by himself!!! C'mon Big_A_little_a I know you are just itching to add an educated Euphemistic baileywick here!!!
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 13:42
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
razor1shrp wrote:
Ace sit back in your chair and lite up the spliff in your ashtray, now take a long hit and hold it as long as you can. Think about what you just posted.. Nobody is holding out on a full copy and judging by the comments posted for Fifty Shades of Crap this is all there is going to be for abit..

By Agency

7:25PM GMT 16 Feb 2015

A Valentine's Day cinema screening of Fifty Shades of Grey ended in chaos when three women were arrested for attacking a man.

Witnesses claim the bust-up started after the victim asked the "worse for the wear" women to quieten down during a viewing on Saturday evening.

Police then rushed to Grosvenor Cinema in Glasgow's west end where they arrested three women.

Cinema visitors also claimed the man had been glassed and that staff were forced to wipe blood from seats before the next screening of the film.

But police have dismissed suggestions that glass was used in the assault.
Related Articles

Surveillance tape shows teenagers rushing West Oak Mall in the Orlando suburb of Ocoee

US teenagers rush Florida cinema after being denied entry to 'Fifty Shades'
18 Feb 2015

Fifty Shades of Grey: Telegraph readers have their say
14 Feb 2015

50 Shades of Grey breaks box-office records
16 Feb 2015

3 reasons women have to watch Fifty Shades of Grey
12 Feb 2015

Investigations are now taking place to determine the exact circumstances, but it is understood no-one suffered serious injuries in the incident.

Michael Bolton, 33, from Glasgow, who had gone to see the raunchy flick with his wife, Yvonne, 32, said he saw three women being arrested when he arrived.

He said: "Besides being the worst film I have ever seen, three women were getting arrested and put in a police van when we arrived.

"A woman came out the theatre and said that a guy had been glassed.

"One woman was in handcuffs and another two women were in tears. She said that three or four girls had been very loud and were shouting.

"The man had asked them to shut up and he was glassed. It's a cinema where you can buy drink.

The incident happened at an early evening showing of 50 Shades Of Grey

"Only in Glasgow are police called to the cinema. This type of behaviour happens at pubs and nightclubs, but you don't expect that at a cinema.

"The guys at the cinema were tidying up the blood before going in. They were wiping down seats before the start of the 8.20pm film.

"There were also several incredibly drunk women vomiting in the aisle and corridor and several complaints from the other screen about drunk and rowdy folk."

A local barman, who did not wish to be named, said: "We knew there was an incident but we didn't expect it to be at Fifty Shades of Grey.

"We heard that a guy had asked women to quieten down because they were spoiling the film and one of them hit him with a bottle.

"A guy who had been in the cinema said it was pretty much unprovoked and the victim was shocked."

Another worker on Ashton Lane said the women looked "worse for wear with drink" as she was bundled into the police car.

He said: "There were three women being led outside and I'm sure on of them was cuffed.

"She looked the worse for wear with drink."

A spokeswoman for Grosvenor cinema said: "I can confirm that an incident occurred on Saturday 14 February following an early evening showing of 50 Shades Of Grey.

"This was an isolated incident that was dealt with rapidly by cinema staff and stewards, as a result of which, Police Scotland attended and made an arrest.

"Despite press reports, nobody was glassed and a wine bottle was not used as a weapon. Those involved did not require hospital attention.

"We welcomed nearly 2000 customers over the weekend, including four further showings on Saturday night which passed without incident."

Police sources said no glass was used in the assault.

A spokesman for Police Scotland said: "At approximately 8pm on Saturday 14 February police responded to reports of a disturbance at the Grosvenor cinema.

"Three women have been arrested for alleged disorder offences and inquiries continue to determine the full circumstances surrounding the incident." Got this off facebook made me lmfgao Quality.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 23:22
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
19tommy59 wrote:
did you maybe ACCIDENTLY take 50 hits of something mind altering ??? holding out parts of a movie? lol no offense bud but that is the best one i've heard in a long time!! the missing movie parts conspiracy?? maybe uploaders are holding out for more money??? oh wait they don't get paid!!! this one belongs up there with Oswald killing JFK all by himself!!! C'mon Big_A_little_a I know you are just itching to add an educated Euphemistic baileywick here!!!
Well he/she/it is actually correct there are missing segements of the movie being held back, this is due to a mistake and some bad aiming and at the moment I am trying my damndest to bleach off the spunk stained frames before it gets uploaded, sorry folks the missing bits would have just been a blurry blooby mess, once the bleach has been washed of then it's the dettol and brillo scrub and hopefully will splice it all back together by May and upload it then??? Oh and the missing bits do have hardcoded Romanian subtiles.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 23:24
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
dazpicable wrote:
Police sources said no glass was used in the assault.
Just an empty bottle of buckie!
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 09:26
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
The difference between A whiter shade of pale and 50 shades of grey.

One is a classic piece of song writing by Procol Harum in 1967 and one is a complete and utter piece of crap film making by Sam Taylor-Johnson in 2015.
D1ABLO avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 05:28
Author: Blocked
Only goes to demonstrate that no straight male has any business within a 100 FEET of any theatre showing this movie, this will set the new standard fellas in the future we will all be measured by our ability to perform in strict accordance to it.....

if your an average guy like me with an average sized willy and your tongue tires after a few minutes of strenuous exertion shortly before your fingers become arthritic i recommend avoiding it....if for no other reason than to preserve the delusion just a bit longer...
snotlob avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 15:22
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
g0BRgHM.jpg
menin avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 01:36
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverKittymenTurtle
D1ABLO delusion is a powerful thing wouldn't you say? oh well at least i know now that you are just an average guy going about his business

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3