Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.204.107.91.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Cary Fakunaga still in search of a Pennywise

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 35 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 02:03
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 02:07
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
Sorry Big_A.Is it safe to come out now.

Pug-Hiding-Behind-Wall_zpsvjfsvtwv.gif
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 18:36
Author: ModeratorET lover
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Soup wrote:
Even think Big_A would play him well lol
pmsl, he would bankrupt the production for a start off, no way they could afford the constant stream of midget call girls and buckfast.....
Sorry to dissapoint you folks but due to an on going legal situation I am unable to be with in a 10 mile proximity of clowns or dwarfs, or to portray them in any way shape or form.

My layer has asked me not to talk about this unfortunate situation, but I will take this oppertunity to apolgise to all the members of Mindy's midget circus, for the incident with the fire extingishers and dill pickles!

Omg looool and i built my hopes up thinking you would be hired. Oh well back to finding another pennywise lol
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 18:37
dogsthrobber wrote:

I think it is safe to come out now lol
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 19:38
dogsthrobber wrote:

I came out years ago, but it really hurt ny parents for them to find out that I was a closet necrophiliac, think they may have sort of known from the corpse in my closet?
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:38

Thank you for that info Big_A, will keep my eyes open as i not only keen to see who is picked as the new Pennywise but what actors will be playing the children young and older :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 14:55
Cary Fukunaga may have found the perfect Pennywise in the form of Will Poulter. A surprise choice but hey he is a good actor.... Well we will see if he takes the role and a pretty darn good role to be offered. So i wont say he can,t play the part if he takes it but i will say no one could ever replace Tim Curry.... That man knew how to bring the scary clown to life :)

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/may/05/will-poulter-pennywise-the-clown-it-adaptation

Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 23:23
ange1 wrote:
Cary Fukunaga may have found the perfect Pennywise in the form of Will Poulter. A surprise choice but hey he is a good actor.... Well we will see if he takes the role and a pretty darn good role to be offered. So i wont say he can,t play the part if he takes it but i will say no one could ever replace Tim Curry.... That man knew how to bring the scary clown to life :)

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/may/05/will-poulter-pennywise-the-clown-it-adaptation
Only ever seen him in We're the Millers, so can't say much about his acing abilities to be scary evil clown, but hope it goes well.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sat May 09, 2015 13:00
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
ange1 wrote:

Only ever seen him in We're the Millers, so can't say much about his acing abilities to be scary evil clown, but hope it goes well.

I thought he played a good part in We're the Millers and also seen him in The Chronicles of Narnia but saw him first in Son of Rambo and thought he was going to be a star actor :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue May 26, 2015 09:49
Oh no sad news :( director Cary Fakunaga walks out of the project. Seems there has been a lot of arguments over money and other things. Apparently he is going over budget and since New Lines Poltergeist remake was a let down at the cinema i think they are worried that this could go the same. Shame as what i read from what Fakunaga planned with this movie it was something good. Well the master himself Stephen King read the script and was very impressed.... Altho i am not a fan of remakes there are few than have enjoyed watching. Let's hope things can be resolved.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/stephen-kings-it-remake-put-on-indefinite-hold-as-director-cary-fukunaga-walks-out-10275542.html
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:46
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
ange1 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
ange1 wrote:

I thought he played a good part in We're the Millers and also seen him in The Chronicles of Narnia but saw him first in Son of Rambo and thought he was going to be a star actor :)
Check out the film "Wild Bill" another of his .
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 13:14
dazpicable wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
ange1 wrote:

Check out the film "Wild Bill" another of his .

Cool thank you daz will hopefully check that one out soon :)
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:40
Oh well, as stephen king tweeted the other day,

The remake of IT may be dead--or undead--but we'll always have Tim Curry. He's still floating down in the sewers of Derry.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri May 29, 2015 21:58
Big_A_Little_A wrote:

The remake of IT may be dead--or undead--but we'll always have Tim Curry. He's still floating down in the sewers of Derry.

Aww that is very true Big_A :) Tim Curry will always be the best pennywise :) just a shame the remake is not happening tho... it was one remake i was actually really looking forward too.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri May 29, 2015 23:56
ange1 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:

Aww that is very true Big_A :) Tim Curry will always be the best pennywise :) just a shame the remake is not happening tho... it was one remake i was actually really looking forward too.
It may still happen, tho with pretty much the same script, and a new director, but studio is sticking to the budget($30 million I think). and being a bit twatish about how and where it will be filmed, to keep it cheap as possible. So if your reading this soup, drop newline cinema a line and see if they can afford a few fish suppers, and special brews to use yer bog for the sewer scenes?
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 35 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3