Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Wolves.At.the.Door.2016.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ENCOUNTERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Planet Earth II S01E05-06 HEVC 2160p UHD 360? BluRay HDR DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Prison.Break.S05E04.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Americans.2013.S05E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Karachi Se Lahore (2015) 720p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Shah (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Wrong Number (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.198.54.140.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Cary Fakunaga still in search of a Pennywise

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   [ 35 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:48
Author: ModeratorET lover
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Oh well, as stephen king tweeted the other day,

The remake of IT may be dead--or undead--but we'll always have Tim Curry. He's still floating down in the sewers of Derry.

Aww that is very true Big_A :) Tim Curry will always be the best pennywise :) just a shame the remake is not happening tho... it was one remake i was actually really looking forward too.
It may still happen, tho with pretty much the same script, and a new director, but studio is sticking to the budget($30 million I think). and being a bit twatish about how and where it will be filmed, to keep it cheap as possible. So if your reading this soup, drop newline cinema a line and see if they can afford a few fish suppers, and special brews to use yer bog for the sewer scenes?

Omg loool wow Soups sewer scenes now that will most certainly be scarey lol.

Thank you for the info i have just been reading that apparently it will go ahead but seems a lot to be changed possibly the Cast ( omg ) Seems New Line were even against Will Poulter playing Pennywise and the idea of the two movies wont be made. New Line said they were worried as Poltergeist remake was a Cinema flop but instead of putting more into the movies there dropping things which to me will only make things go from bad to worse. I liked the idea of the movie being made into 2 parts giving the children grown into adults the chance for payback on pennywise. Why knock a great script even when the master himself ( Stephen King ) gave the go ahead. It is about time they got these remake right instead of cutting back on money and instead go out with one hello of bang.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 23:03
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
ange1 wrote:
a lot to be changed possibly the Cast ( omg ) Seems New Line were even against Will Poulter playing Pennywise
From what I read he was the 3rd or 4th choice, not because of acting ability but because the first choices would not do it for the money offered to them! Yeah 2 movies sounded good, it could be done if they changed the scripts a bit, and made the first one with an ending that does not make it look like a sequal will be coming, and if that was successful then make part 2.
Soup avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 23:33
Author: ModeratorET loverSupermanSunTurtle
ange1 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Oh well, as stephen king tweeted the other day,

The remake of IT may be dead--or undead--but we'll always have Tim Curry. He's still floating down in the sewers of Derry.

Aww that is very true Big_A :) Tim Curry will always be the best pennywise :) just a shame the remake is not happening tho... it was one remake i was actually really looking forward too.
It may still happen, tho with pretty much the same script, and a new director, but studio is sticking to the budget($30 million I think). and being a bit twatish about how and where it will be filmed, to keep it cheap as possible. So if your reading this soup, drop newline cinema a line and see if they can afford a few fish suppers, and special brews to use yer bog for the sewer scenes?

Omg loool wow Soups sewer scenes now that will most certainly be scarey lol.

Thank you for the info i have just been reading that apparently it will go ahead but seems a lot to be changed possibly the Cast ( omg ) Seems New Line were even against Will Poulter playing Pennywise and the idea of the two movies wont be made. New Line said they were worried as Poltergeist remake was a Cinema flop but instead of putting more into the movies there dropping things which to me will only make things go from bad to worse. I liked the idea of the movie being made into 2 parts giving the children grown into adults the chance for payback on pennywise. Why knock a great script even when the master himself ( Stephen King ) gave the go ahead. It is about time they got these remake right instead of cutting back on money and instead go out with one hello of bang.
Aye feck that for a laugh, last time i had a crate o' special and two fash suppers i ended up in ward feckin 4 in PRI
f4aHDwX.jpg
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 20:33
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Soup wrote:
Aye feck that for a laugh, last time i had a crate o' special and two fash suppers i ended up in ward feckin 4 in PRI
f4aHDwX.jpg
Told ya not to have they pickled eggs with it!
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:32
Author: ModeratorET lover
A few reasons why Stephen Kings It new movie never made it. Seems a lot more arguments and changes were made against Director Cary Fukunaga... Shame as this is the one movie i wish had went ahead.

1. Budget

While New Line greenlit the first "It" installment at a reported $30 million, they allegedly cut the budget over Fukunaga's protests.

2. Location

Fukunaga reportedly wanted to shoot the film in New York, despite the studio's wish to shoot in a more cost-effective location (read: one with generous tax incentives). (See: Reason #1.)

3. Studio change

"It" was originally set up at Warner Bros., but switched over to Time Warner subsidiary New Line in recent weeks, an upheaval that may have precipitated Fukunaga's exit.

4. Casting issues

Ben Mendelsohn ("Bloodline") was reportedly Fukunaga's first choice for the role of Pennywise, but the actor was allegedly asking for more than the studio was willing to pay. Will Poulter ("We're the Millers") later entered talks for the part, though now that Fukunaga has exited it's unclear whether the actor's involvement will continue.

5. Fukunaga's epic vision

The director was reportedly a big fan of King's 1,000-plus page novel and felt the project deserved a bigger canvas. Unfortunately, his two-part approach may have been too much for New Line, budget-wise.

[Prev]  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   [ 35 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3