View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Walk.of.Fame.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.1080p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.163.157.48.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

A Rod stewart album

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
STFU avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 01:52
Author: Turtle
i recently lost a friend and we both loved a album called passion by rod stewart any help would be loved deeply it means a lot to me personally so any help would!nt be wow but omg thanks gary
HiFi avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 03:56
Author: Blocked
1st you are talking about a song not an album title (always helps people to give accurate details) it appeared on the Album called Foolish Behaviour released in 1980 a simple to use search function called Google revealed several torrent links to the album....have a go yourself, you might be surprised to find how easy it is to use and find most of what you seek by adjusting some simple key words.

dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 07:53
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
HiFi wrote:
1st you are talking about a song not an album title (always helps people to give accurate details) it appeared on the Album called Foolish Behaviour released in 1980 a simple to use search function called Google revealed several torrent links to the album....have a go yourself, you might be surprised to find how easy it is to use and find most of what you seek by adjusting some simple key words.

WOW!They were after a little help not alot of sarcasm.I dont think the albums on et seperately but in a discography.Here is the link.Hope this helps.

http://www.etproxy.com/torrent/2455664/Rod+Stewart+-+Faces+-+Discography+1969-2009+320+kbps.html
menin avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 09:20
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverKittymenTurtle
Just another cat Lmao :))
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 09:29
menin wrote:
Just another cat Lmao :))

You don't say.lol

imagesAZ38S5AZ_zps3on8qaa7.jpg
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 01:04
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
dogsthrobber wrote:
HiFi wrote:

WOW!They were after a little help not alot of sarcasm.I dont think the albums on et seperately but in a discography.Here is the link.Hope this helps.

http://www.etproxy.com/torrent/2455664/Rod+Stewart+-+Faces+-+Discography+1969-2009+320+kbps.html
Just as well HiFi got in a reply before me other wise you would not be complaining about sarcasm but rinsing your eyes out with bleach after reading all the swear words I would have use to reply to this fucking idiot that makes a request and does not even know the correct information for what they want, what achuff eating bawhied!

And sorry to say HiFi you may also be wrong, yes it is on the Follish behavior album(best version in on the Ecuadorian release by Warner bros(LP-80037) in 1980. The request may actually be for the "Pasion" 12", Maxi, Blu Columbian 1980 release by WBR(23(1041)00015)??

dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 01:31
Ah well.At least he knows now.LMFAO
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:42
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
dogsthrobber wrote:
Ah well.At least he knows now.LMFAO
Well I don't see a problem having a little CHIT CHAT for a request posted in the wrong section of the forum??
Sphynx avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 17:53
Author: Blocked
so STFU dogspenis and stop following your little b1tch menin, the info he gave was more than either of you bothered to offer, aside from your unfounded bordering on paranoid feline suspicions,,,
STFU avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 20:33
Foolish Behaviour thanks but why the retarded kiddie fight about menin and why all the sarcasm menin i met here a while ago and his uploads are fine i use a lot so can you keep the sarcasm for anyone who gives a fu'k and get on with your sad life's you kinda insult the great work menin ange1 mother and all the users do here on a daily basis i just asked for help not a possible fight over handbags like a bunch of girls 0o0o she looked at me sad pathetic and not needed .
STFU avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 20:49
p.s thanks dogthrobber it was the album i wanted Foolish Behaviour i just forgot given i'm as old as time lol and as for sphinx thats rude why not change your name to sphincter be a big help in the future and keep up the goodwork menin .
menin avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 14:12
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverKittymenTurtle
sorry Sphynx aka hifi aka how many more dupes ? i now just refer to any blind hater as cat sorry for the misunderstanding

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2