Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.166.74.48.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Many Torrents @ ET Having Fake Seeders and Leechers Count

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
yayan23 avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 15:41
Author:
Im just wondering why so many torrent files here in ET having real fake information about Seeders, Leechers and Downloaded times?????.. Even if you already update the seeds and leechers stats they were come back again in a fake status??.

So that the real top torrent files unable to see on top, fakes are always on it!!.

See for yourself:

Go here: Browse Torrents => Book Torrents => Books Magazine => Click sort torrents by seeds and click any torrents for test..

or copy paste url .. (link doesn't work here)

extratorrent.cc/category/465/Magazines+Torrents.html?srt=seeds&order=

Somebody know why/?..
sumi avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 22:05
Author:
If I may say something, interesting concern but you pointed to a total of 22729 torrents, lol.
and it can be hard to determine what is fake and real. Claiming and automatically stating ET is allowing fake stats and ratios is absolutely absurd also not mentioning all the other hard work they do to keep this site safe. Besides a large fake seed count you are claiming, what other evidence would you say there is? I would rather be worried about my own status and helping people who needs uploads then investigating others seed counts, specifically without hard proof and trying to gain just the fame by being at the top. Look at me, My uploads are under the other category way at the bottom of the page but do I care? No, I don't give a crap because i know others will find it and my uploads will help people plus I have some die hard fans not from being famous but for the work I do and I thank them for their support. So just worry about yourself and do what you do best Is my suggestion from one member to another:)
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 00:29
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
And how do you know they are fake?? Do you even know how the stats are tracked/recorded and show as they do on ET?
Anyway who really cares which torrents are at the top?? As long a 1 person gets a free copy of one of my uploads thtas all that matters it's about sharing not being egtistical and wanting to be top uploader!
yayan23 avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 03:42
Author:
Seeders and Leechers guide us for many aspects as downloaders. Accept the fact that we as downloaders always looking for the popular torrents because our curiosness always in there..
then what is a good idea why having them false status even you already refresh it. Im just curious about the system since this is the only torrent sites I visited having issue like this..
ozi avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 04:52
Author: SuperAdmin
if your looking for well seeded torrents why not just search and download the ones you want?
torrent download hits/count was never a indication of seeds all it means is how many times its been viewed by online/offline members

as for the fake seeds there are non if uploaders are using 10 trackers and they are all different then they will all report there own seeds
just because they may have 50 seeds on day it dont will it will be the same the next day and onwards
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 01:09
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
yayan23 wrote:
Seeders and Leechers guide us for many aspects as downloaders. No it's the content that drive most downloaders.
Accept the fact that we as downloaders always looking for the popular torrents because our curiosness always in there.. So downloaders download the top torrents only, even if they do not want the content?? Downloaders are driven by two things, the content they want to download and the name of the uploader/release group.
then what is a good idea why having them false status .....then what is a good idea not understanding how the connections/seed/peer/trackers scrape/are recorded/change as seeds/peers connect and disconect from torrents and then claiming everything is false and fake??

this is the only torrent sites I visited having issue like this.. Nope plent more do the same, and how would you know if the seed/leech/download figures were correct anyway? And how do you know know that it is not the other sites with the fake/fale info??
yayan23 avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 05:19
Author:
Maybe your right Sir ozi Im not arguing anything here, Im just clarifyng that this torrent site [ET] are one of the best. My concern is having such a good management and very strict about the regulations, why tolerating such false status?

Yes Big a little your idea could be right.

No it's the content that drive most downloaders. You have a point but according to many articles states that "always looking for a good seeders!"

[So downloaders download the top torrents only, even if they do not want the content??] I dont have any word that downloaders only download top torrents, What I said is "LOOKING for CURIOUSNESS" and my really point is..How about you sir?, what have you download if your looking for something like movie for example are you going to download the plenty of seeders or the one have few but same movie?..

[.....then what is a good idea not understanding how the connections/seed/peer/trackers scrape/are recorded/change as seeds/peers connect and disconect from torrents and then claiming everything is false and fake??] I dont have so much know in related for this topic. Just my concern is why keeping a false status if you already update the status and go back again in same fake status?? That why I wrote this Feedback to understand us all.

[Nope plent more do the same, and how would you know if the seed/leech/download figures were correct anyway? And how do you know know that it is not the other sites with the fake/fale info??] So your point is all other torrent sites having false/fake info?.. Why having a big button for UPDATE SEEDS & LEECHERS STAT if the status return to already SET status keeping that torrent stay on top even they are not most downloaded torrents?
TEZ avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 07:10
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
You've also gotta realise that most other sites show the average tracker stats or the highest tracker stats,here it shows the total of all trackers,for example if a torrent has 10 trackers with 12 seeds each it will show as 120 seeds,most other sites will show as 12 seeds,in reality that is more accurate as there would actually be 12 people seeding the torrent,not 120.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5