Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.204.129.35.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Adding torrens to Hot List

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
AuthorMessage
SaM avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:12
Author:
SaM
Hello All Members/Uploaders/Staff

we have been getting a massive amount of PM's from various members asking for their torrents to be added to Hot list

it is becoming a disturbing practice for us SA's going through such PM's..replying..adding..refusing some and explaining and arguing with some on why their torrents are not featured...

it doesnt stop there..some guys do it in Chat and Email also

we understand that every one wants to get more hits on their torrents which is usually happens more in Hot Area but plz note that it is not neccassary..i see many torrents that get hits in 1000's when it is not added to hot list ...

now back to the topic

the same was disccussed earlier by Obscene

still it seems the same is not working well....

plz all note that we will not entertain any PM's about hot list featuring and we might take a policy of not adding a torrent by which a PM was sent in order to curb such practice and cut down amount of PM's we revive for such thing...

also note that we have our own policy and standard on which we decide what goes to hot list so we dont want to hear some whining on why my torrents was not added when mine was uploaded before the other members torrents which was featured etc....

and note as mentioned in the earlier post...encoders work will be preffered first....also with encoders you need to know that specially in Xvid/Divx section we cant upload all torrents encoded..for example if 2012 was encoded by 5 encoders ..dont expect all the 5 to be added to hot list...

note that due to massive amount of torrents added to hot list due to requests many good torrents r not shown as they go to the next page fast...and every one plz understand that we try our best to please every one but this way it wont work out properly

we also noted that some uploaders don't put proper torrent info

one incident i have noticed today that a spanish audio movie torrent was added in xvid/divx area as language was not mentioned and we assumed it to b english and put it there instead of the foreign section

plz make sure u put all proper info's ,screens and covers for your torrent before expecting it to be added to hot list
thanks to all
No avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:42
Author: Blocked
amen sam thx for the post can be more clear now
W1ck3d1nt3ntz avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:43
Author: Site Friend
Excellent. I'm going to bookmark this link to help field questions about people wanting their torrents featured. I'm glad to see it addressed. Thanks SaM.
Deamastad avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 13:48
Author:
Great post sam. It would be great to clean up hot list and see multiple movies featured, unlike the following:

70069206802265614627.png

There is no need for 3 copies of one movie in divx front page. there were more copies in the section as well just not in the 4 for front page.
XxGoLDxX avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 14:04
Author:
ok S A's
reno.99999 avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 16:01
Author:
simple as
BADASS avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 21:12
well put sam i see every torrent ,and i do feature alot ,but ma the pms have got to stop here and now ,all just relax ,taker ,sam ,and i see everything and you ,please upload and we will get them featured :))
again thaknd for sharing , et the best place to be :))
sam_code4u avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 22:29
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
Theres one more option to reduce pm's regarding featuring a torrent.
the admins and aa's should stop telling other members how they can get their torrents featured when they are asked so. Because its admins who inform them to send a pm to sa and there torrents will be featured. :)
and we have to tell members that its automatic system which makes the torrents featured.
-» one more possibility is that sa's may want to listen to admins or aa's to make a torrent featured. Because sa's cant run all around the site doing each and every shit thing.
this wil reduce the no. Of pm's apparently.

just my point of view.
Every one dril ur head on.

sam.
°© extratorrent 2010 ©°
Madd_Skillz avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 22:48
you said it yourslef and thanks to wicked we see someone is doing it.. lmao ther was 3in bluray and 2 more in Xvid.. all 2012 movies. all we needed was an old cam to be put in the cam sections.. hahahahaha
Deamastad avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 01:14
Author:
Madd_Skillz wrote:
you said it yourslef and thanks to wicked we see someone is doing it.. lmao ther was 3in bluray and 2 more in Xvid.. all 2012 movies. all we needed was an old cam to be put in the cam sections.. hahahahaha

lol. That was me :) I take screenshots of many things...
W1ck3d1nt3ntz avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 05:56
Sorry guys, still not Deama. LoL. tongue.gif
NetOne avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 06:15
Thank you for the Info Sam
timamirrockdude avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:48
Author:
very well said...!!!!

really cool

thanks for such a nice description

thanks again.........got abit cleared on this topic
XxGoLDxX avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 15:10
Author:
ya sam i can understand ya there's a lot work at your hand and you have to see all the things
Greenstreet avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 16:03
Author:
Thanks for the info sam im sure it will come in handy

1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 23 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2